vlad_storm12@hotmail.com

Would you like the DayZ Radio back?

Do you want DayZ radio back  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to have DayZ back again?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • yes, but would like something improved(Write what in forum)

Hey there! If any of you remember about the dayz radio and you like it please vote here. I was one of the Radio hosts and do not know what happend to the other guys. I left for 2 weeks and just vanished. Probably it got boring listening to the songs over and over. Well all that will change. You guys vote and write if you want it back up and running and maybe what to add or change about the radio? Maybe me playing dayz or something. I will also host lil contests like i did before like wining a .50 cal sniper or a m4 sd.

Edited by Smashervt

It was a cool place to have some laughs and bullshit with other players. I think it would be great to have it back. Judging by some of the responses I don't think everyone is aware of what this really was.

With improvements. Direct communication is the only thing you can use until you find a radio, at which point, you can select from a wide range of frequencies for communication with others that use radios. Maybe you could add a headset to the game that allows you to use your radio without making any excessive noise.

Hmmm, are you talking about dj'ing for Dayz players? (like the name being "Dayz radio" or something?) or the in game radio item that plays creepy noises and dishs out deerstand cords in russian?

Edit: voted yes anyway, i want both. >.>

Edited by Archonic

im loving the fact that no one can read. hes not talking about a fucking radio ingame, hes talking about an IRL radio

• Like 2

Sounds good :) Id like to see it back, Id also like to volunteer to help, I broadcast my own internet radio shows every now and then through Shoutcast and Mixxx DJ software. Perhaps depending on what you'd like to do, you could have different "presenters" for different timezones, so in theory could keep it running 24/7

Thank the mod who locked this

Goddamn thread resurrection

• Like 1