ZomboWTF

Wiping all of dayZ

93 members have voted

1. 1. Wipe DayZ loot + vehicles + tents?

• Yes, now please
    • Yes, but only when duping and tents are fixed
    • No, everyone should have an AS50 and L85
  2. 2. Would fixing duping be worth losing clothing changes?

• Yes
    • No

Making a poll here

Should all of dayZ be wiped and set back?

A lot of people are complaining that with the unlimited ammo and duping that was happening in an earlier version, people ae just to well equipped at the time

So, do you want a complete reset of tents, gear, vehicles etc. or not? or just when duping is completely fixed?

feel free to post comments

Edited by Zombo

I think it's fine as of now. I know there's a lot of mature clans/players with legitimate camps, and it would suck to have to rebuild.

Thats a fairly biased poll there...

well, when theres no fix+reset, basically everyone will run around with the best gear he can find at all times once he finds a tent

if you can think of another alternative, feel free to suggest it

just so were clear

the clothing dupe is a problem with the arma2 engine and cannot be fixed unless he takes out clothing changes.

so until he does that; all restarting will do is let the people who know how to play the game (fix vehicle on 4 hour server, control crash sites, dupe gear, control barracks with duped gear) crush the noobs 1000x worse

it took me all of 1 1/2 nights to get 75% full geared on current servers (vehicle + high end gear).

if i had free reign to know that all vehicles are at their spawn points id be crushing noobs by the end of the night

Edited by Buffjesus
  • Like 2

just so were clear

the clothing dupe is a problem with the arma2 engine and cannot be fixed unless he takes out clothing changes.

so until he does that; all restarting will do is let the people who know how to play the game (fix vehicle on 4 hour server, control crash sites, dupe gear, control barracks with duped gear) crush the noobs 1000x worse

it took me all over 1 1/2 nights to get 75% full geared on current servers (vehicle + high end gear).

if i had free reign to know that all vehicles are at their spawn points id be crushing noobs by the end of the night

good point, i'd even give up clothing for legit gameplay

i really miss the days where almost no one knew of duping....

well, when theres no fix+reset, basically everyone will run around with the best gear he can find at all times once he finds a tent

if you can think of another alternative, feel free to suggest it

The options you gave us are:

1. Yes

2. Yes

3. No everyone should cheat.

I'd vote for yes but only because I don't really care. The way I play it doesn't matter.

why is it so bad that people, which spend Time in this game, have better gear than you?

my friend and i died 2 days ago, so we began yesterday to find new gear, and how we were? fine. we found one AK, one M4A1 and a fucking big camp, where we found lots of good weapons... if you search, you find good gear and don't have to ask questions with answers like the first...

• Like 1

why is it so bad that people, which spend Time in this game, have better gear than you?

my friend and i died 2 days ago, so we began yesterday to find new gear, and how we were? fine. we found one AK, one M4A1 and a fucking big camp, where we found lots of good weapons... if you search, you find good gear and don't have to ask questions with answers like the first...

Finding good gear isn't that hard. Why do people not understand this? Finding good gear is fairly easy if you're smart/lucky/metagaming with a loot map in an open browser window. The problem is that this gear never goes away. Ever. This isn't about picking on you for being an uber leet super gamer, it's acknowledging that most of the people who think they're really good at this game are riding on a series of easily-exploitable unintended consequences with the Arma II engine and think they are entitled to ignore the concerns of game balance and structure because they just got back from Mists of Pandaria and think every game works that way.

Edited by BazBake
  • Like 1

I think it's fine as of now. I know there's a lot of mature clans/players with legitimate camps, and it would suck to have to rebuild.

There's a reason they call it an Alpha, don't play if you don't intend to lose everything.

I would just say keep your head down friend and play only at night, cars draw too much attention too a person

lol why even mention the AK and M4A1 if you found a camp with high-tier weapons? Makes absolutly no sense.

I don't know if I approve. I am still alive, and I'm just now getting really good stuff. Don't wipe DayZ just yet. Maybe wait a few more weeks or something. Work on duping fix until then.