josswiddowson@gmail.com

First correspondence from the DayZ War Photographer - "The Freeside Trading Company"

Hello.

I have just posted my first article as the DayZ War Photographer. It's a piece on my time with the Freeside Treading Company who have actually managed to set up a working trading post on Chenarus!

http://www.dayzpvp.c...rading-company/

I hope you like it. There are quite a few high res screenshots that you can use for what ever you want under a creative commons non-commercial share-alike licence. So you can do anything but sell them essentially :)

Let me know what you think. There will be more coming in the future. If you think your group would make a good subject for my lens email me at DayZWarPhoto@gmail.com.

• Like 34

Some real cool pictures in there. I want to attack these trading bases.

Would really love it if you could spend maybe just some small amount of time with my Clan, just documenting what we do (raids, vehicle hunts, ambushed and tactical operations) Usually chaos and bloodshed follow us so could make for some epic pictures and maybe a story for you to tell!

Would really love it if you could spend maybe just some small amount of time with my Clan, just documenting what we do (raids, vehicle hunts, ambushed and tactical operations) Usually chaos and bloodshed follow us so could make for some epic pictures and maybe a story for you to tell!

That sounds good. Email me at DayZWarPhoto@gmail.com. I've discovered it's real hard to keep track of offers of this kind of thing unless it's all in one place.

• Like 1

That sounds good. Email me at DayZWarPhoto@gmail.com. I've discovered it's real hard to keep track of offers of this kind of thing unless it's all in one place.

Thank you and i shall do

It's going to be epic when the standalone takes out the hackers and we can have fun doing this sort of stuff.

This is great work, you have my beans.

keep up the great work .i really liked reading your account of what goes on there , looking forward to the next one :beans: :beans: :beans:

It's going to be epic when the standalone takes out the hackers and we can have fun doing this sort of stuff.

I agree. I hated it that hackers had to be mentioned. It's just so big an issue for them that I don't think it would have been right not to mention it. It's coming though. And it's all thanks to the amazing response to the mod as it is. So that's good.

• Like 1

Truly well done good sir, it's things like this that inspire me to keep playing despite never really living longer than a day...well....couple hours really ;) Keep up the good work and please post more.

On a side note...how exactly does one "lower" their weapon? Simply look down, don't be in first person with the sights up, or is there some command that my newbie brain has yet to unlock?

Thank you joss for joining us and the great article, those shots are beautiful, especially the ones of our sniper team!

Thanks Vulwulf I had a great time. Here's to a hacker free standalone!

• Like 1

Great article and pictures. Makes me want to join the company, or attack them :D

Also don't call them hackers, they are just people that have looked at a youtube tutorial about how to use a script...