Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

right im off to bed, need some sleep before i get the finishing touches to the meetup done...

It's Golden ticket time Bronies! all those on the list shall receive details in the morning!! Have a good one all!

My boyfriend is too shy/lazy to make an account here and sign up so can I do that for him? >.> Just incase I manage to drag his ass onto Day Z tommorow without too much fuss -.-

I can personally attest to his bronyhood, I got him into the show in the first place =D

Wow it takes balls to come out on a forum, and because someone else did it, I'll try and get my BF to join us as well, and I have to bail now see you at the event

Edited by Bromethius

Ok, being it 3:15am at this present time im gonna give you the first one off the top of my head... Is Ditzy Doo a Unicorn, Pegusi or an Alicorn?

pegasus who loves muffins :P

pegasus who loves muffins :P

You're in.

Taking over the thread until Derps is back.

Did I just read Metro 2033? It can't be possible that there are other people with good taste in games out there. It just can't!

There are. I love S.T.A.L.K.E.R. too. And other things.

Metro 2033 book is better. Way better. I mean seriously, it's awesome. If you don't read it, I will haunt you in your dreams forever.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

I take it I'll need to download team speak?

Probably yeah.

Now that you mention it, so do I.

EDIT: Just noticed that Derpy has the same amount of posts as the thread.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

I seriously hope the event is one of the southern coastal cities because I have no transportation to get up north.

I seriously hope the event is one of the southern coastal cities because I have no transportation to get up north.

To my knowledge, we have transports.

YOU BROKE THE MAGIC

*Insert Rainbrony is watching you here*

I am off to train my shooting in the Editor. Bye.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

We should have transport, our server came back online this morning so everypony may have to saddle down together and work as a team to get a few things up and running!

Hey bronies unite!

No confirmation on the server details yet?

If your on the list then the PM's are about to be written up

I have no idea what I am doing in here again. Oh well. Waiting for dem PM's

NINJA'D ME EH?

XPfE0.png?1

Edited by SonicRainbrony

I'm a sad panda pony until it begins.

EDIT: If you need me for anything, let me know. I have NOTHING to do today

Edited by SonicRainbrony

I've been trying to connect to the server but I keep getting kicked for some reason ... I got nothing else to do until the meetup starts.

same, im getting kicked constantly from my own server, its shit

Seems to be a problem with anims.pbo or something according to the kick messages on the chat.

What's the surname of Applejack's relatives living in Manehattan?

EDIT: INB4 Derpy rages about me taking over his responsibility of making up questions, frankly I don't care

Orange was their name. Sorry for the delay but it has been a wild week and with GW2 coming out I was otherwise distracted. lulz

Orange was their name. Sorry for the delay but it has been a wild week and with GW2 coming out I was otherwise distracted. lulz

Correct, ill pm you the details just now!

There are. I love S.T.A.L.K.E.R. too. And other things.

Metro 2033 book is better. Way better. I mean seriously, it's awesome. If you don't read it, I will haunt you in your dreams forever.

Stalker? Now I've got a big nostalgia boner, too bad part 2 will never come out. Oh and I did read the books btw, but you can still haunt me in my dreams if you want. *unzips pants*

PS sorry for shooting you and your friend in elektro!!

Don't know how you survived getting shot with a Dinner Bell in the chest...

I respawned in Kamyshovo and am completly empty of gear now.