Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

Yeah make him priority speaker which mutes everyone when he's talking.

Edit: I tried to make him priority speaker in TS but I didn't have permission.

Edited by RazorsEdge

thanks for the support guys, i was just trying to group us back together.. hunt out the snipers etc but i couldn't even hear my in game sounds cos of the chatter...

I still cant get Day Z to work sadly, lol. but everyone can feel free to add me on steam Rob3d508 (Dont ask about the name, it was an inherited account :x)

I don't know how much fun the others had, but it's safe to say I didn't have fun at all.

I guess it would have been okay if Vilayer wouldn't have been such an asshole.

• Like 1

I still cant get Day Z to work sadly, lol. but everyone can feel free to add me on steam Rob3d508 (Dont ask about the name, it was an inherited account :x)

i shall do :)

EDIT: Holy shit 500!!!

Edited by Derpy_Hooves

i shall do :)

EDIT: Holy shit 500!!!

Awesome!

I will be once I can find a good server and I'll be on steam to chat.

What's yer steam?

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Add all the Bronies!

aye nothin worse than planning a tactical ambush and someone is fist deep in a packet of crisps munching the end off their mic

It worked pretty well until the bus exploded. Then it went halfway decent on the LU server and after that shit started getting real.

I don't know how much fun the others had, but it's safe to say I didn't have fun at all.

I guess it would have been okay if Vilayer wouldn't have been such an asshole.

Who's Vilayer?

Edited by daskleineviech

THE BEST MOMENT. FOR ALL OF YOU TO WITNESS.

Lo' and behold, the amazing Scootaloo rain!

Edited by Shminx
  • Like 2

wll i hope next week goes better, if KittyWitty can get the chat options working so there is only 1 person speaking at a time it will prevent so many headaches, and also we can find a server we can all play on... besides that it was a fun session till it got out of hand!

Steam : thepadstar

Just to make it clear: It was still fun. Absolute chaos but fun, and that's the important part.

And I'm still terribly sorry for shooting Chicobony, I tried and failed to kill a zombie.

Vilayer is a server hosting company.

The host of Derpy's server

And once again it has been proven: I don't know shit. :D

Edited by daskleineviech

Well I had fun even if I was only in for about an hour or so.

Well im glad you all had some sort of fun for the most part, i especially did till things got outta hand, but i have to thank you all for showing up and supporting the Meet. 4.0 will certainly be on the cards for next week

Derpy, I added you on steam but... According to steam you are both online and last seen 5 hours ago.

If anyone for some reason wants to add me, my steam is: SonicRainbrony

(I am too lazy to remember my account name, and there's only 1 other match with that search. I am the one that has been online in the last 100 days)

Edited by SonicRainbrony

If anyone is still feeling like playing with other bronies today, I'm updating my minecraft server today anyways, so I might leave it up for a while and mess around on it.

I dont plan to post the IP to the forum but PM me or message me on steam if you've added me if you want the IP.