Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

i snuck up behind you, you and your frienbd never shot at me... however when i got shot in the chest like 15 mins ago it took 6k off me but i was able to move away to where a clan member was so i got blood bagged. should have been on TS cos i was asking if anyone was in elektro

Is it too late for me to join :(

I came here and searched just to find fellow bronies and was excited when I found this. If I can't come this time please tell me if you do this again, I would love to see everypony.

Wow we all got banned from the teamspeak. So I guess this meet up ended before it started?

Edited by RazorsEdge

Nice Playing with every one tonight add me on steam if you fancy playing in the future!

the steam name is chicobony

Edited by Chicobony

Some ponies just don't know when to stop muttering!! Im out of this meet, you can continue amongst yourselfs. Genuinly i was getting a headache trying to lead you all but no one was listening...

Next time there will be stricter comm rules or someone else can arrange it.

I'm a bit sad I died before the chicken rain started.

Every single one got banned from Teamspeak apparently.

But holy hell, I have some footage of random chicken parachutes in front of Cherno. I'm gonna be uploading that.

Hackers made this so much more entertaining, turning it in to a brony vs. hacker, lawl.

I'm just going to solo if you want to join me fine but you'll have to get on steam chat.

Every single one got banned from Teamspeak apparently.

But holy hell, I have some footage of random chicken parachutes in front of Cherno. I'm gonna be uploading that.

Hackers made this so much more entertaining, turning it in to a brony vs. hacker, lawl.

Same as last week lol, sorry about TS i have no control over that, the admin said that you were being "Rude" and talking over others when they are explaining stuff is against the rules...

Although I hardly talked and when I did it was usually something important like letting you get to speak or saying the bus was ambushed and to forget about getting it.

• Like 1

Same as last week lol, sorry about TS i have no control over that, the admin said that you were being "Rude" and talking over others when they are explaining stuff is against the rules...

I wouldn't call it "rude", more like "absolute fucking chaos".

I couldnt get my Day Z to work half the time but I still had a buttload of fun xD Thanks for being awesome bronies!

We need to make sure somehow that everyone can join the server, half of you guys were always kicked because of high ping.

Edited by daskleineviech
  • Like 2

Although I hardly talked and when I did it was usually something important like letting you get to speak or saying the bus was ambushed and to forget about getting it.

Yers i know, you were one of a couple trying to hush the group allowin me to speak.. im not sure i want to arrange such a large meet for next week or just get a couple of us together

We need to make sure somehow that everyone can join the server, half of you guys were always kicked because of high ping.

I blame my high ping on the fact other people in the house are downloading a bunch of shit. Otherwise I probably would have been fine

It was chaos, yes. But how is a ban appropriate for a conversation between 15+ random internet members, secluded from the rest on the server? Or was the admin part of the group? Then I still don't see how a ban is appropriate, if we weren't even introduced to the rules. I mean, they are common sense really, but you can't expect such a large group of random fucks to accomodate to common sense. Especially when stuff gets out of control in game.

Edited by Shminx

I blame my high ping on the fact other people in the house are downloading a bunch of shit. Otherwise I probably would have been fine

We had the same problem last week when Dance1211 and I couldn't join anything because we had high pings on US servers. It's just really difficult to find one that's halfway decent for all of us.

Edited by daskleineviech

It was chaos, yes. But how is a ban appropriate for a conversation between 15+ random internet members, secluded from the rest on the server? Or was the admin part of the group? Then I still don't see how a ban is appropriate, if we weren't even introduced to the rules. I mean, they are common sense really, but you can't expect such a large group of random fucks to accomodate to common sense. Especially when stuff gets out of control in game.

lol well the admin tried to get in and talk to everyone about what was going to happen, but everyone kept talking over him so he got pissed, and banned everyone!

lol well the admin tried to get in and talk to everyone about what was going to happen, but everyone kept talking over him so he got pissed, and banned everyone!

LOL, okay I understand. But that was exactly at the chicken rain time. Very unfortunate for us, lawl.

Hell even to stop the chaos I was suggesting to leave that one. A server that has only a few people in it, ok, we can handle that we have numbers but joining a server that's half full and the people are better geared than most of us, that's a perfect recipe for CHAOS. Now granted the low pop servers are most likely night but hey you can use flares which distract zombies.