Derpy_Hooves (DayZ)

Official DayZ Brony Meetup 3.0

Very well Sonic, do you really know the answer to your question? I sure don't but I imagine the answer would be a lot.

Very well Sonic, do you really know the answer to your question? I sure don't but I imagine the answer would be a lot.

Oh I know the answer, but I am going to edit the question for a bit easier one.

EDIT: Oh hell, I apparently wrote something I shouldn't have, I meant, in how many episodes have we seen her fly, which is the current question... I've been all dizzy and tired all day and I have no idea what I am doing here.

Edited by SonicRainbrony
  • Like 1

That's quite the dedication you have then, one day I'll have to find out the answer myself.

I'm bored, is there anything to discuss about?

Nothing? Come on, can't we even argue about which is the best pony?

*There was an R34 link here*

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Hey could I have an invite? would be nice to play with people who won't shoot me on sight :(

Oh and if I get a question can it be series 1? I just started series 2 and I don't want it ruined or anything :D

Oh and a friend told me about this so I registered just to post here :)

x

I'm bored, is there anything to discuss about?

Nothing? Come on, can't we even argue about which is the best pony?

*There was an R34 link here*

Best pony discussion can already been found here :P

Anyways, meetup tomorrow, I cant wait! :D

Best pony discussion can already been found here :P

Anyways, meetup tomorrow, I cant wait! :D

YOU ruined my fun!

My boyfriend is too shy/lazy to make an account here and sign up so can I do that for him? >.> Just incase I manage to drag his ass onto Day Z tommorow without too much fuss -.-

I can personally attest to his bronyhood, I got him into the show in the first place =D

Sorry :c

XPfE0.png?1

My boyfriend is too shy/lazy to make an account here and sign up so can I do that for him? >.> Just incase I manage to drag his ass onto Day Z tommorow without too much fuss -.-

I can personally attest to his bronyhood, I got him into the show in the first place =D

What's his ingame name?

Hey could I have an invite? would be nice to play with people who won't shoot me on sight :(

Oh and if I get a question can it be series 1? I just started series 2 and I don't want it ruined or anything :D

Oh and a friend told me about this so I registered just to post here :)

x

Where does the "brony meme" '20 percent cooler' come from?

This question is 20 percent lamer than it could be.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Where does the "brony meme" '20 percent cooler' come from?

This question is 20 percent lamer than it could be.

It's what RainbowDash says to Rarity in the episode "Art of the dress" when she's making the group the dresses :)

Just beat Metro 2033 on Ranger Hardcore mode =P Now I'm PUMPED for this meetup tommorow. xD

Metro 2033 on Ranger Hardcore. Don't ever mention that in something that I will read...

It's what RainbowDash says to Rarity in the episode "Art of the dress" when she's making the group the dresses :)

You're in

Anyway, I am going to bed soon. Anyone want to take over the thread?

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Whats wrong with Metro 2033?

Nothing wrong with it, the game and book are awesome (nehe, book was better), there is something wrong with Ranger Hardcore though.

It's too easy.

EDIT: Off to bed now. Bai everyone.

Edited by SonicRainbrony

Nothing wrong with it, the game and book are awesome (nehe, book was better), there is something wrong with Ranger Hardcore though.

It's too easy.

Admittedly yes, the weapons are a bit too powerful, it's the only difficulty where I feel like shooting the Librarians in the face with a Helsing is a better strategy than stealth. But its still harder than Easy mode so I feel at least a little accomplished =D

Still one of the best games I've ever played. (And one of the books I want to read most once I get my hands on it.)

Here's hoping the don't fuck up the sequel

Did I just read Metro 2033? It can't be possible that there are other people with good taste in games out there. It just can't!

I don't have a say in this anyway, but it's very unlikely that your bf will ruin anything, so this shouldn't be a problem. And if he does, put him on the couch for a week or something like that. :D

please can i come?

also can i get my question? :D

Ok, being it 3:15am at this present time im gonna give you the first one off the top of my head... Is Ditzy Doo a Unicorn, Pegusi or an Alicorn?

Ok, being it 3:15am at this present time im gonna give you the first one off the top of my head... Is Ditzy Doo a Unicorn, Pegusi or an Alicorn?

:) Are you going to PM the location over this? I'm in Kamenka right now and it's going to take me forever to get elsewhere safely :D x

yes yes i will be posting Pm's first thing in the morning.. about 6 hours before the event.. im not long in from work and i can't be arsed doing it now