Sign in to follow this  
mikey182

Missing Chopper.....

If you're the admin of a server, I see nothing wrong with checking the vehicles on the server data to see if there is still a UH-1H in there.

And if there is and it's not where it should be, I also think it's perfectly acceptable for you to go download some mapping tool and figure out where it is, how it got there and how to stop that from reoccurring.

You are an idiot if you think downloading a mapping tool is okay. The vehicles do not belong to just one group and the the mapping tool is an incredibly cheap way of finding out where others stash their vehicles and gear. This tool alone has made me want to quit Dayz, what is the point to setting up a hidden camp when some stupid little script kiddie can just see your tents and vehicle on their map.

Post the server that you admin so people can fuck you up for being scum of the Earth.

• Like 1

My pleasure. Just tell me what server is yours and I'll come kill you.

I'd love to help!

• Like 1

Why do you think? We also lock it so no one can get in it. The server is purely there for us only. As I said in a previous post, we lock the server so no one gets in it except us.

Basically we flew down to cherno, parked up the chopper then jumped server and killed some people.

You do realize that private servers (shutting it down to prevent others getting your stuff counts as private) are not allowed by the DayZ devs?

Your server can be blacklisted for that, you know. Don't be surprised when one day you can't start up your DayZ server.

You sir, are the biggest douche I have met in a long time. I hope destroying the game for other people compensates your small penis and the boring life you obviously have.

• Like 2

Dont feed the troll. Tread reported. I dont think he got a server.

Spider, he might have a server based on some of his other threads. In this thread he did not let his true admin abuses slip until later posts.

This guy admits in this thread and others (checked his profile to see if he let the server name slip so I could report for blacklisting) that he is a textbook cheater. He openly admits to every form of admin abuse (locking servers, shutting down server when not on, server restarts to keep his precious carebear loot), he admits to being a dirty duper, and openly admits to server hoping and ghosting other players. Essentially he represents everything wrong with this game and his epic douchebaggery will go down in Dayz history as the moron who sucks so much at this game that he needs to cheat.

Edited by Megatron
  • Like 1

I paid for the server rental, ill do what i please with it.

Who are you to tell me otherwise, there are plenty of servers for you to choose from. Cry me a river you petty bitches.

The whole reason we do it is because of hackers. Im guessing as per the 2.5 comment it will keep happening. Seems a bit daft to me.........So when I find a legit vehicle, repair it, drive it to hide it then save it........itll go back to the place it spawned??

This game is genius. I might revert back to 2.4. Atleast I will be able to save vehicles again and dupe items. We have a dedicated lorry to store guns in and another ural for food thanks to the dupe glitch. We have every weapon in the game now with multiple copies.

"playing DayZ to not play DayZ" ...

Rents from Host Altitude

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/55333-host-altitude-anyone-elses-cpanel-access-down/

Most of his posts are complaints or rants.

(Ilinks too many to bother listing.)

Is a hypocrite .... definitely not a troll.

Some of the players/admins on servers are utter twats. Do you feel some kind of special power banning people?

I rent a server and I dont give a toss what goes on. i wouldnt ban someone because they killed me.

Also who gives a toss if you were banned. Go play another server.

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/49646-banned-for-combat-logging/page__st__80

Great, if every server admin would play this way. I hope this server gets banned.

No one took it because I abuse my rights as an admin and lock the server

Weve had the chopper for over a week and used it multiple times, its back where it was last saved, along with the 6 other vehicles weve got parked up.

So lesson to anyone, always save the vehicles when getting out.

I hope War Z isnt as much as a pile of shit as Day z

you abuse your admin privlages and your calling dayz a pile of shit ...... you sir are a pile of shit ...

psych.gif