Here's how humanity works:

If you humanity is below 2500, every 10-15 minutes or maybe less you gain 150 humanity until you hit 2500. To get it above 2500 you gotta heal people. To lower it you gotta shoot people, but I'm sure most of you are familiar with that. Also you don't need to kill someone to lose humanity. Every hit you land on a player decreases your humanity.

Here's how humanity works:

If you humanity is below 2500, every 10-15 minutes or maybe less you gain 150 humanity until you hit 2500. To get it above 2500 you gotta heal people. To lower it you gotta shoot people, but I'm sure most of you are familiar with that. Also you don't need to kill someone to lose humanity. Every hit you land on a player decreases your humanity.

Okay, that seems about right. Do you know how much humanity u need to get the hero skin?

And how much humanity does the diffrent healing methods give?

clearly some of you guys have hacks which is why you have so many kills. and why you have not been killed by other hackers. the only people that kill me are hackers cos I dont hack. and cant see where they are on the map.

clearly some of you guys have hacks which is why you have so many kills. and why you have not been killed by other hackers. the only people that kill me are hackers cos I dont hack. and cant see where they are on the map.

Are you serious?? So just because your incompetent on this game your accusing everyone who manages to rack a good murder count up to be hackers... Riiiiiight :thumbsup:

lol not everyone but I guarantee most of the people here. do. Unless they server hop around chern sniping 1 or two then changing server and doing it again before they get seen.

no skill at all

-Just at -178456 currently.

Not to impressive, but I hunt bandit's mostly, so It goes up and down.

Don't generalize either, I kill what walks into my sights, be that bandit or a friendly survivor looking for beans..

Armed to the teeth with a hatchet or makarov makes no diffrence to me.

-Zantiago

if you play COD you get many more kills. imagine what your humanity would be. Dayz is about survival against zombies and bandits who want your gear. I am sure you dont kill anyone for their gear. just like COD

Go back to COD and leave DayZ alone, kiddie.

Maintaining negative humanity is harder than maintaining positive humanity. Bandits work harder yo.

not even close.

Go back to COD and leave DayZ alone, kiddie.

I have never played COD little one. All I know about it is that its all about PVP and killing other players, there is nothing else to do. Seems you think there is nothing else to do in dayZ. I dont think this is the game for you.