Hi all,

Was just wondering whats the lowest you've ever gotten your humanity down too... I'm currently at -69k :blush:

Now i'm sure there's people out there with lower than that but i'm fairly impressed with myself, thats on a one day old character too!

it has nothing to do how old your charakter is. Humanity counts for all characters. It just means you killed a lot of other survivors. I think you get -2500 humanity per kill.

if you play COD you get many more kills. imagine what your humanity would be. Dayz is about survival against zombies and bandits who want your gear. I am sure you dont kill anyone for their gear. just like COD

it has nothing to do how old your charakter is. Humanity counts for all characters. It just means you killed a lot of other survivors. I think you get -2500 humanity per kill.

As far as i am aware your humanity resets when you die ;)

Although i'm probably wrong idk! Just had an awesome day yesterday sniping in elektro B)

it does not reset. it stays. if you give blood or bandage someone you get + humanity. you are good at playing COD in dayZ

-625k on my newer / rambo account... Still can't login my original. :|

Ooooh i thought humanity reset upon death! Oops. I guess it's going to take a while to lose the bandit skin then :/

Holy mother of gawd -625k! nice.

Yeh i pretty much felt like i was playing COD yday in dayZ but hell, idc. Not had any real 'fun hunting' in a while.

Just had an awesome day yesterday sniping in elektro B)

I hope you don't plan on doing that in a real zombie apocalypse.

i got -39k but i haven't killed any survivors or bandits....

How did you manage that? :/

I have a lot of humanity... Damn, tonight I'm going to kil survivors.

• Like 1

As far as i am aware your humanity resets when you die ;)

Although i'm probably wrong idk! Just had an awesome day yesterday sniping in elektro B)

No it does not reset when you die, so yes you are wrong!

And sniping in electro is nothing to be proud of. Come to the NWA where the players can shoot back and will hunt you and see if you have an awesome day!

No it does not reset when you die, so yes you are wrong!

And sniping in electro is nothing to be proud of. Come to the NWA where the players can shoot back and will hunt you and see if you have an awesome day!

Hey kid, less of the bad ass fighting talk... You're probably equipped with a friggin lee enfield thinking your rambo!

I've been to the NWA plenty of times and come out on top on many occasions thank you very much.

But really, who can turn down some nice easy pickings in elektro??

• Like 1

When I logged in today my humanity was around "50", then someone surprised me in cherno with their fancy new Ghilliesuit. Then I surprised him with my new M1014, let's just say he's no longer with us. After that incident my humanity dropped to around "-2000". Then the next time I logged on it was back on the pluss side and is currently sitting at "2900".

Any suggestions to why the sudden incresase, the only thing I've done is run a bit further north.

Any suggestions to why the sudden incresase, the only thing I've done is run a bit further north.

The northern lands are lands of divine beings.

But really, who can turn down some nice easy pickings in elektro??

//sigh

My humanity is at aboot 6000 and I've killed three people at NWA with an L85 at 800m. The L85 doesn't really do damage at that range so it took about ~10 rounds to take down the usual snipers on top of the ATC tower, two of them bled out. The fourth kill was indirect; due to my lousy zeroing I shot about .5 metres below his head, sending the bullet through a shed and consequentially into his chest cavity anyway. I believe he bled out after the shed took about 8000 damage off the bullet.

I died yesterday, spawned with -65k humanity. LOL IM SO IMPRESSED BY MYSELFFF

on the topic of whether it stays or not, i read on the wiki that your humanity slowly goes up back to 0 over time now...

I belive it keeps going up slow when you have positve digits aswell, atleast if you kill zeds.

Edited by Kawllie

I belive it keeps going up slow when you have positve digits aswell, atleast if you kill zeds.

I was told it goes up when you dont hurt anyone for a while.

I was told it goes up when you dont hurt anyone for a while.

Maybe it just goes up w/e you are doing?

I only got down to -2.3k :|

Since I only snipe away from the coast and usually away from the NWAF, I don't get many "customers" so my humanity usually recovers by the time I kill another one.

Edited by Professional N00b

I sat in Electro today on a fresh spawn waiting for bandits to come and get easy kills. I managed to kill 2 bandits and then a survivor. After seeing the gear I got in about five minutes (compared to my usual routine of deer stand hopping across the map) I am def going bandit. Gonna head to the NWAF and start learning through attrition.

humanity is -220 from 2500 for the survivor kill.

Cheers