Cyborg Ninja

I am the manhunter.

The person who just shot you, while you were looking for gear? Yes, that could've been me, so let's just assume it was.

I openly admit I shoot other players, bandit or survivor. That is the only thing in this game that gets me excited. I get an intense kick out of tracking and stalking others, waiting for the perfect opportunity. The perfect moment to take a clean shot and get my adrenaline rushing. This is a game of hunters and prey, it is up to you what you want to be.

A survival game you say? Survival of what? Brainless artificial intelligent zombies? They pose no threat to me. Once you figure out how they behave, they're just dumb bots, waiting to get trapped in a building or a tree. Survival of me, that's what this game is about. Don't take it personally, I'm just trying to teach you how to play this game.

You shoot your gun near a city? I will teach you that making too much noise will give your position away.

You run around with 10 zombies behind you? I will let you know that stealth is key in this game.

You sprint towards loot stacks without checking your surroundings first? I will teach you there's always someone there watching you.

I will teach you all of this by putting a bullet in your head.

In all fairness, I don't get a lot of pleasure out of killing noobs, they don't form any sort of challenge to me. But sadly I must kill them, in order for them to become stronger. Hunting well geared people is what pumps up my blood. I can almost taste their sweet tears, whenever I put a bullet between their eyes. Crying over all the equipment they lost. Well guess what, items are worthless in this game. There is no value in having an item, without using it right away. Whatever you have now, you will lose sooner or later.

I will see you guys in game. Let's hope you see me too.

Edited by The manhunter
  • Like 20

Come join my server and we will have a great time hunting each other xD

LU286

94.242.227.186:2342

• Like 1

Probably not a good idea to openly announce to anyone and everyone who visits the forums that all you're interested in doing is turning DayZ into a Team Deathmatch game. So now if you ever decide to play the game the way it was intended you're gonna find it hard to find friends that arent going to just shoot you on sight.

• Like 2

Hello there,

I'm not saying you are neither do i say you aint,

But that in the text above, it sounds to me as if you are wanking it off in some forrest, over looking Electro, Cherno or Stary, Which imo. are only pussies..

Don't get me wrong.. because i dont know how you finish people off. but sure it sounds like a AS50 which required minimum of skill to fire at someone..

Grab a AK and stalk people that way.. alot more fun imo..

• Like 3

I will learn you all of this by putting a bullet in your head

did you really say i will learn you?

• Like 8

I find the topic of this thread, "I am the manhunter", extremely sexist to the ladies (and men) out there, who are using female characters?

• Like 1

The person who just shot you, while you were looking for gear? Yes, that could've been me, so let's just assume it was.

I openly admit I shoot other players, bandit or survivor. That is the only thing in this game that gets me excited. I get an intense kick out of tracking and stalking others, waiting for the perfect opportunity. The perfect moment to take a clean shot and get my adrenaline rushing. This is a game of hunters and prey, it is up to you what you want to be.

A survival game you say? Survival of what? Brainless artificial intelligent zombies? They pose no threat to me. Once you figure out how they behave, they're just dumb bots, waiting to get trapped in a building or a tree. Survival of me, that's what this game is about. Don't take it personally, I'm just trying to teach you how to play this game.

You shoot your gun near a city? I will learn you that making too much noise will give you're position away.

You run around with 10 zombies behind you? I will let you know that stealth is key in this game.

You sprint towards loot stacks without checking your surroundings first? I will teach you there's always someone there watching you.

I will learn you all of this by putting a bullet in your head.

In all fairness, I don't get a lot of pleasure out of killing noobs, they don't form any sort of challenge to me. But sadly I must kill them, in order for them to become stronger. Hunting well geared people is what pumps up my blood. I can almost taste their sweet tears, whenever I put a bullet between their eyes. Crying over all the equipment they lost. Well guess what, items are worthless in this game. There is no value in having an item, without using it right away. Whatever you have now, you will lose sooner or later.

I will see you guys in game. Let's hope you see me too.

Mate, the last time I died was before you even registered here, what's your point newbie? ,,,

• Like 5

Come join my server and we will have a great time hunting each other xD

LU286

94.242.227.186:2342

Looking forward to it.

Probably not a good idea to openly announce to anyone and everyone who visits the forums that all you're interested in doing is turning DayZ into a Team Deathmatch game. So now if you ever decide to play the game the way it was intended you're gonna find it hard to find friends that arent going to just shoot you on sight.

I would't call it a "Team" Deathmatch, since I only operate alone. This is indeed a game about survival, and I'm your biggest enemy. I currently see it more are a hunting game, where stealth and patience is key to winning. If the real intention of this game was about teaming up with other people to survive from zombies, they should've put more reward into that. The humanity system is a start, but currently only playing as bandit gets you a "cool" new outfit.

Hello there,

I'm not saying you are neither do i say you aint,

But that in the text above, it sounds to me as if you are wanking it off in some forrest, over looking Electro, Cherno or Stary, Which imo. are only pussies..

Don't get me wrong.. because i dont know how you finish people off. but sure it sounds like a AS50 which required minimum of skill to fire at someone..

Grab a AK and stalk people that way.. alot more fun imo..

And that is exactly as I play. I move around keeping my eyes and ears open, wielding whatever weapon I find. I've killed countless people by stalking them until I got right behind them and then took them out using only a few well placed bullets. Now about the AS50, I've only got it a few times, and the thing makes sniping way too easy. I'd rather see the gun removed from the game, because rifles like the DMR or M24 are way more challenging and thus fun to use.

I find the topic of this thread, "I am the manhunter", extremely sexist to the ladies (and men) out there, who are using female characters?

Man; a member of the species Homo sapiens or all the members ofthis species collectively, without regard to sex: prehistoricman.

Mate, the last time I died was before you even registered here, what's your point newbie? ,,,

Then you should give me the name of the server you play on.

Edited by Link_AJ

Then you should give me the name of the server you play on.

I'm often on UK226 with other BSB members, tough guy.

What's your IGN?

Edited by Box
  • Like 1

What's your IGN?

Hey Box, can you fraps and super slo-mo the bit where you kill him and then add it to the thread. That'd cheer me up.

• Like 1

Man; a member of the species Homo sapiens or all the members ofthis species collectively, without regard to sex: prehistoricman.

Ah ok ... sorry for the misunderstanding. You would probably get a stronger response, and less confusion, if you changed the topic title ... from "I am a Manhunter" to ....

"Young/Older male/female seeking male, for fun and frolics in Chernarus."

• Like 2

did you really say i will learn you?

Thank you for pointing that out. My native language is not English.

What's your IGN?

Noted. My ingame name is Manhunter. Happy hunting.

Hey Box, can you fraps and super slo-mo the bit where you kill him and then add it to the thread. That'd cheer me up.

I will make sure to do the same. Could take a while before I get found.

Ah ok ... sorry for the misunderstanding. You would probably get a stronger response, and less confusion, if you changed the topic title ... from "I am a Manhunter" to ....

"Young/Older male/female seeking male, for fun and frolics in Chernarus."

I am not just a manhunter. I am the manhunter.

Super cool story bro.

Who are you trying to impress exactly? Go play CoD.

• Like 1

i expected a boring post full of "i am teh best player killer in teh worldz!"...

guess what i found...

• Like 1

i expected a boring post full of "i am teh best player killer in teh worldz!"...

guess what i found...

fun and frolics in Chernarus?

• Like 1

wait lemme get this straight... So you're a man LF other men? Put that shit in craigslist, not here....

• Like 1

I was just going to put a bounty on his name, offer an award within our Day Z community for the first one to cap him. I'm no expert PvPer myself but to be fair I'm willing to bet this guy isn't either! lol

• Like 1

>Anime Avatar

B) *puts on Nerd Glasses*

Actually his avatar is a character from Advance Wars, possibly one of the greatest TBS games ever created.

:blush: *removes Nerd Glasses*

carry on!

• Like 1

The game is on, this guy has all of our community members looking for him now in a bid to get themselves an award over at our website. I look forward to seeing you in action against a few of our chaps.

If anyof you guys want to get in on the action make sure you register on our site to be eligible. I'll post the screens and/or videos on this thread.

Linky:

http://www.bsbnetwor...nty-hunt/page/1

Edited by Box
  • Like 1