SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Hey guys it's been a while since we have posted an update on here so I'd like to take a moment to do that now.

What are we working on right now?

1. Updating the map tool to allow deletion of vehicle spawns and other various changes to the load-out items.

2. 2 custom maps and mods. We have close relationships with 2 different up and coming mod/map developers. We will be the official trusted hosts to support these new mods.

Custom modding service Additions! We now offer Zombie Bait mods and custom care packages with our custom modding service.

Zombie Package (Zombie bait, exploding zombie bait and Zombie shield emmitter)

Description: Zombie Package (Zombie bait, exploding zombie bait and Zombie shield emmitter)

Extreme Exploding Zombie bait Video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=GBVIqlRCvO4

Regular Zombie bait Video:

Zombie shield emitter Video:

Care Packages (Medical package, custom wreck package, Plane paradrop packages)

Description: Care Packages (Medical package, custom wreck package, Plane paradrop packages)

Edited by SurvivalServers

my bad experience with this hoster:

I rented a server at home, I got in the time that followed.

Immediately I had problems:

* I have had problems with access to phpmyadmin.

* Concerns FTP.

I wrote several trouble ticket, 72 hours after no response to my tickets.

I write the e-mail billing address, no answers.

I cancel my order, which I recalls "free for 3 days."

I was surprise charge on paypal, but I could cancel the rental server.

With regard to retrieve my money, that should not be debited since I was on time.

The hosting provider offers to refund my 15 euros.

I opened a dispute with paypal result he can not do anything.

My advice avoid them like the plague.

Incompetent thief.

I do not sit there, join if you want proof I also email exchanges.

I'll post wherever it is possible to make them real pub it deserves.

post-107683-0-25635700-1371229950_thumb.

post-107683-0-48717300-1371229955_thumb.

post-107683-0-70336300-1371230107_thumb.

• Like 1

my bad experience with this hoster:

I rented a server at home, I got in the time that followed.

Immediately I had problems:

* I have had problems with access to phpmyadmin.

* Concerns FTP.

I wrote several trouble ticket, 72 hours after no response to my tickets.

I write the e-mail billing address, no answers.

I cancel my order, which I recalls "free for 3 days."

I was surprise charge on paypal, but I could cancel the rental server.

With regard to retrieve my money, that should not be debited since I was on time.

The hosting provider offers to refund my 15 euros.

I opened a dispute with paypal result he can not do anything.

My advice avoid them like the plague.

Incompetent thief.

I do not sit there, join if you want proof I also email exchanges.

I'll post wherever it is possible to make them real pub it deserves.

1 - We offered you a partial refund, we do not issue FULL refunds on DayZ private orders, simply because we offered you a 3 day trial period so it would be silly of us to offer a full refund on something that is free to test. Many other hosts have a similar policy.

2 - You broke our terms of service. Opening a dispute for the reason "Different Design or Pattern"

3 - You are flat out lying to everyone here. We answered your ticket within 1 business day. Your first ticket was #100755 on 6/3 and we answered it 6/4

4 - PayPal settled the dispute in our favor because we have done nothing wrong. We provided you with a server, and you opened a dispute almost immediately, before we could even help you with any server issues.

That said, we have tons of happy customers right now with multiple servers in the top 100 most popular/full servers.

Hello!

I have a high priority ticket open related to billing. My Paypal got all mucked up while trying to pay and now I have to wait 4-5 days to have the amount transferred over.

I was wondering if I could skip the delay by directly sending adfocuscom@gmail.com the money, along with my instance ID, my IP and other info needed. Thanks

Hello!

I have a high priority ticket open related to billing. My Paypal got all mucked up while trying to pay and now I have to wait 4-5 days to have the amount transferred over.

I was wondering if I could skip the delay by directly sending adfocuscom@gmail.com the money, along with my instance ID, my IP and other info needed. Thanks

I have replied to your ticket.

hi

edit: server is fixed thanks for the help. :)

good prices and nice customer service

Edited by darkblade2040

hi

edit: server is fixed thanks for the help. :)

good prices and nice customer service

Thanks for the kind review.

how do you set launch parameters serverside?

Submit a ticket and we'll help you out!

any ideia when dayz origins gonna be released ?

No idea at all unfortunately :(

I would like to warn anyone who is looking at this thread or thinking about getting a server from survival servers to prepare to deal with amateurs when it comes to hosting. These guys are terrible and their service is terrible, I say this not as a flamer or a raging nut. But as someone who is trying to save others from the same pain we have gone through since ordering from survival servers.

In our experience with them they have been nothing but a pain and completely unreliable. Don't believe their website and guaranteed response times. In the past 3 months with them we have never got a timely response, and when we did finally get a response from their support team, their support members proceeded to laugh at us and our issues. 9 times out of 10 their response to us when issues were reported was "we don't support customers who use custom scrips on the servers" even though survival servers is totally ok with taking your money to install scripts for you. Let me say that the team of admins we have on our server are no amateurs when it comes to server management or custom scripting. This is not the first server we have ran or run currently. In most cases we solve our own problems when issues arise with scripts.

But all too consistently the server is down. And why might you ask? Well its due to survival servers being attacked or breaking their own things. Countless times our control panel has been inaccessible, our database losses connection to the server, or these guys are being ddos'd. As customers of survival servers we have not did anything to break our server. But when vital things are not working, that are out of our hands, we are not to blame. There have been many times were we have gone to survival servers TC Admin panel to do a simple restart or shutdown for maintenance and come back to the control panel only to find that it is unreachable.

These guys are always having some kind of issue with their network, the biggest kick in the balls is when you try finding out some sort of information as to what is going on at their end of things. They do nothing to inform the customers, they have a announcement page and a twitter. But neither are ever updated in a timely fashion leaving you with no sort of an idea as to when you can expect to be back on your server.

Not to mention how long it takes these guys to release any sort of update to server files or their joke of an anti-hack which is also broken most of the time. When you contact them to find out when updates are expected to be released. They tell you soon, quit contacting us. Now ask your self, is that anyway a company should be treating their own bread and butter? I think not.

When you look at what they offer, and find out what how they operate you soon realize what a joke it is. You see why its so much more valuable to be looking at servers that may cost a little more but at least they provide an actual support staff and are on top of things. Suddenly places like Dayz.st, vilayer, HFBservers, and gamers platoon look a whole lot better despite the shortcomings they may have.

When it comes down to it, these guys screw up alot. They don't admit to their own mistakes, they don't inform the customers, and their support staff is about as good as talking to a guy in a mental institution.

If you don't mind being bent over, don't mind blowing your money down the nearest toilet, don't mind dealing with a group of 4 year old's then go with survival servers. But, if any of what I said leaves you wondering or your stomach turning, then go elsewhere. Trust me you will be happy you did, I know that we are leaving as soon as we can get back to our server, inform our players, and grab our files.

I would like to warn anyone who is looking at this thread or thinking about getting a server from survival servers to prepare to deal with amateurs when it comes to hosting. These guys are terrible and their service is terrible, I say this not as a flamer or a raging nut. But as someone who is trying to save others from the same pain we have gone through since ordering from survival servers.

In our experience with them they have been nothing but a pain and completely unreliable. Don't believe their website and guaranteed response times. In the past 3 months with them we have never got a timely response, and when we did finally get a response from their support team, their support members proceeded to laugh at us and our issues. 9 times out of 10 their response to us when issues were reported was "we don't support customers who use custom scrips on the servers" even though survival servers is totally ok with taking your money to install scripts for you. Let me say that the team of admins we have on our server are no amateurs when it comes to server management or custom scripting. This is not the first server we have ran or run currently. In most cases we solve our own problems when issues arise with scripts.

But all too consistently the server is down. And why might you ask? Well its due to survival servers being attacked or breaking their own things. Countless times our control panel has been inaccessible, our database losses connection to the server, or these guys are being ddos'd. As customers of survival servers we have not did anything to break our server. But when vital things are not working, that are out of our hands, we are not to blame. There have been many times were we have gone to survival servers TC Admin panel to do a simple restart or shutdown for maintenance and come back to the control panel only to find that it is unreachable.

These guys are always having some kind of issue with their network, the biggest kick in the balls is when you try finding out some sort of information as to what is going on at their end of things. They do nothing to inform the customers, they have a announcement page and a twitter. But neither are ever updated in a timely fashion leaving you with no sort of an idea as to when you can expect to be back on your server.

Not to mention how long it takes these guys to release any sort of update to server files or their joke of an anti-hack which is also broken most of the time. When you contact them to find out when updates are expected to be released. They tell you soon, quit contacting us. Now ask your self, is that anyway a company should be treating their own bread and butter? I think not.

When you look at what they offer, and find out what how they operate you soon realize what a joke it is. You see why its so much more valuable to be looking at servers that may cost a little more but at least they provide an actual support staff and are on top of things. Suddenly places like Dayz.st, vilayer, HFBservers, and gamers platoon look a whole lot better despite the shortcomings they may have.

When it comes down to it, these guys screw up alot. They don't admit to their own mistakes, they don't inform the customers, and their support staff is about as good as talking to a guy in a mental institution.

If you don't mind being bent over, don't mind blowing your money down the nearest toilet, don't mind dealing with a group of 4 year old's then go with survival servers. But, if any of what I said leaves you wondering or your stomach turning, then go elsewhere. Trust me you will be happy you did, I know that we are leaving as soon as we can get back to our server, inform our players, and grab our files.

I am very sorry you have had issues with our service, but your complaints are completely false and you are just tossing around a bunch of very bold claims without backup.  I'll break this down step by step so I can be as clear as possible.

>>>Don't believe their website and guaranteed response times. In the past 3 months with them we have never got a timely response, and when we did finally get a response from their support team

This is simply not true, our average ticket response is actually about 12 hours right now (based on tickets over the past 2 months) . We always respond within 0-48 hours. There may be a few times where it will go over the 48 hour mark, but only in the case of a more complex server issue.

>>>"we don't support customers who use custom scrips on the servers"

Once again this is not true and you are twisting our words to seem worse.  We gladly support custom modding. Any mods you purchase from us, we can keep a backup copy that way if you ever make a mistake we can easily restore the files for you. What we do NOT allow is for customers to force us to fix their server if they break it due to their own custom modding.  We will support any and all custom modding. I can personally tell you that we have tons of servers running right now with 10+ custom mods all at the same time with no issues whatsoever.  Any custom modding issues you are having could be related to an error in your server pbo's.  Correct me if I am wrong, but I do not know any server hosts that will give hours of free custom modding support to help fix your broken PBO's for free. 

>>>our database losses connection to the server, or these guys are being ddos'd

Our database has been online for over 2 straight months without a single crash or restart.  We also have not been ddos attacked in a long time so I am not sure how that is relevant?  That was 2-3 months ago and there are some hosts that get DDOS'd almost every day.

>>>their joke of an anti-hack which is also broken most of the time.

This is definitely not true.  Any issues with the antihack have been resolved. Antihack is working great right now and if you have issues I will gladly reinstall it for you.

In summary, you're just blaming us for your own custom modding issues.  Like I said above, we recommend always keeping backup copies of all modded file. That was it is very easy to restore the server to a point just before the issues started happening. If you did not keep good backups of your own custom mods then there is nothing we can do to help you and every other server host will say the same thing.  We will gladly fix the server with our default files, and then we can try to import your mods again.

I've been a customer for 8 months and I've had pretty good service. Custom mods are supported. I understand it like this, if I do my own mods and mess up its not their responsibility to fix my mistake as it could be a time consuming process.

If I choose to get mods from them, they have backed them up and moved them for me if I needed.

The whole TCadmin thing is false. I've only had 1 period where it was down and it was during a DDOS attack.

I love the antihack it's done it job in keeping the hackers out and the server playable.

Edited by Kingjohn

AntiHack 4.0.0 released!

* Anti side chat VON kicker

* Admin scroll menu

* Huge optimizations

Supported on Epoch 1.0.2.1, Overwatch 0.2.4, Chernarus 1.7.7.1, Namalsk 0.75, Taviana 2.0

New quarterly / semi-annual / annual options for ordering, save 25-30%!

Would love to get my ticket answered :) #298535 any help would be amazing. 

I'd be interested in this. As it's been a while since we hosted a server from you, can you confirm DayZ Private Only would mean Private-Hive Only?

Also, would canceling the server for any time null the "life-long" discount [i.e could I rent it, then pause it for a couple of months, and come back having the discount stay in place?]

Edited by Blane Xero

DAYZMOD PROMO!! First 5 people to respond in this thread get $10 / month servers (self managed, 50 slots, DayZ Private only) for life.

Would love one. Had a server with you a while back. Never had a problem with you before, great service I thought. So I would love this chance to start a new DayZ server.

Edited by grumpyhamster

DAYZMOD PROMO!! First 5 people to respond in this thread get $10 / month servers (self managed, 50 slots, DayZ Private only) for life.

Im a current customer this promo open for me to get in on? :)

I've had a Dayz server with Survival Servers for 3 months.  My experience with the company has been good and I have had no problems with them.

My server was up within 1 hour of purchasing it and that included the time it took me to set it up.  The instructions that were sent for setting it up were clear and easy to follow.  

The software for making changes to the server is good and I haven't needed any external programs like FTP in order to add things to it (although adding scripts and mods to days isn't easy if like me you have no knowledge of scripting).

I recently had some errors on my server i submitted a ticket and received a reply with an answer approx 24 hours after posting it.

I haven't ever purchased a server from any other host so I cant compare with anyone else but with the service so far I have no reason to try any other host.