SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Honestly, the way you guys are going Survival Servers could be big. Keep the fantastic support up with how it is now and you guys will be unstopable :D

It will cost the difference, which is $15. Submit a ticket and we'll get you situated. :)

I understand it will cost the difference, But what if the billing cycle is half way over and I wanted to switch to a 70 slot server, wouldnt you cut the price from $15 to $7.50 because half of my time was already paid for? I think this is what you were saying right?

I just got a Dallas Server (50) person it said you had 5 Available, how long will it take to setup?

Only 2-3 Hours!

All server locations are whitelisted and ready within 2-3 hours of order!!!

I just ordered a server with you guys. We had horrible luck with Vilayer... unresponsive support and not up within "about 1 hour" as promised. Hoping for the best with you guys!

We underestimated the number of orders received today. That 2-3 hours has turned into 4-6. Please be patient and your server will be online very soon!

Edited by SurvivalServers

I will send you and email with all of your TC admin login information.

We are currently processing 30+ orders so please be patient, we will not rest until everyone has been serviced.

I will send you and email with all of your TC admin login information.

We are currently processing 30+ orders so please be patient, we will not rest until everyone has been serviced.

Good to know. Thanks for the info!

First off, I just ordered a server and while in the middle of paying for it I accidently canceled the order. I was wondering how you would like me to go about paying for it now. Should I use the Add Funds feature you guys have or ??? Secondly, I have read many posts about servers being recycled and you log on to your new server just to see the remanats of the last guy ... IE. sandbags, tank traps and of course the horrible "NO VEHICLE" problem that everyone complains about. Anyway would appreciate a response and a quick update on how backed up you guys are right now.

To everyone with Battleeye error # 87

This is a Hive issue. Please re-install all updates in this order from the update panel.

All you have to do is stop your server, then click install next to each update 1 by 1.

1- install beta 96061

2- install hive 1.7.2.5 + .0.7.3 combo

3- install battleeye

4- start server and wait 30 minutes to sync to hive

First off, I just ordered a server and while in the middle of paying for it I accidently canceled the order. I was wondering how you would like me to go about paying for it now. Should I use the Add Funds feature you guys have or ??? Secondly, I have read many posts about servers being recycled and you log on to your new server just to see the remanats of the last guy ... IE. sandbags, tank traps and of course the horrible "NO VEHICLE" problem that everyone complains about. Anyway would appreciate a response and a quick update on how backed up you guys are right now.

All of our servers are brand new, and have never been looted, vehicles still intact. Check your account for current invoices to make a payment

Edited by SurvivalServers