SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Could you answer my mails? My server is bugged!

We will be answering all emails.

We are currently experiencing longer than normal wait times.

Support Issues: Anyone with server issues please submit a ticket and we will help you as soon as possible. Please understand that we do not charge you for downtime caused by us.

You are NOT being charged while the server is down (if the mistake was our fault or if we have server setup issues)

Please also understand this is a brand new product that we are offering.

We just started offering Origins on May 11th and it might take a few days for some bugs to be fixed. We are also in the middle of fixing a few database bugs related to Origins, most servers will not be effected by this bug.

If your server is down or experiencing issues over the first 24-48 hours, we are doing our best to bring the servers back online and you will not be charged for the delay!

Edited by SurvivalServers

You guys are pure scam! I want my money back!

1st you are using the exact unofficial pirated version of the leaked files which explains why the server is not running properly!

Second you are using a cheating tool calling it Anti cheat !!! , I can’t believe I fell for that.

It's people like you who brought Dayz down and will bring origins down too ! I'm not supporting you in this!

Are you going to hack the Stand alone too? steal their files? And offer cheat programs on servers and call them anti cheat?

• Like 2

--

Our servers are running fine, any issues you may have will be worked out shortly. We are a little bit behind on support and there are a couple of kinks we are ironing out - nothing major though. We are using OFFICIAL origin vehicles, and the same type of construction can be used in our servers. It is also required that you have the official Origins files through DayZCommander. There's nothing wrong with what we are doing. Origins is a publically available game client and anyone should be free to host it. Any mod from Bohemia falls in this category.

The second part of your comment about our anti hack tool just makes no sense. This tool is available for admins only and is completely optional to use. You can call it a cheating tool or whatever you want, but it is an effective tool for combating hacking. We've received nothing but stellar reviews of this product.

>>>>It's people like you who brought Dayz down and will bring origins down too ! I'm not supporting you in this

That's fine and well but you are wrong. There's nothing with providing much needed mods to the entire community without the abusive restricted behavior we've been seeing as a trend lately. People should be free to host and play without restriction.. that's what the modding community is all about.

We are currently sorting out an issue with our web server. We will be active in letting you guys know exactly what is going on.

EDIT 1:30 PM (PST): TC Admin is back up, working on getting our web server back up online. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Active in letting us know? we got a Origins server from you not only is it NOT online your website is now mysteriously down? What the hell is going on over there? Very UNHAPPY with the services we run a server with Dayz.ST and never had a problem i only wish they ran Origins servers.... Awful still waiting on our TICKET a day later....

• Like 1

Is there any update on when we can expect the web server to be back on line? Interesed in looking into getting a server but I cant get to the site.

Should be back up very soon. We are working hard to get this done.

FYI the web server was down due to DDOS.

EDIT: The web server & TC Admin server are now online. We're working on some Origins database issues and send an email soon. We are releasing an update as well.

I love DDOS, cute little kids running their scrips because the got maad :( so they think thier cool and ruining it for everyone else.

Where did u get that anti hack from, by anti hack i am talking about the admin menu?

Seems to me you have taken some one elses code and changed a few things on it?

Edited by cortez

Where did u get that anti hack from, by anti hack i am talking about the admin menu?

Seems to me you have taken some one elses code and changed a few things on it?

It's a rip off from hangender's script. No wonder they've got DDoS'ed. And actually they should stay DDoS'ed...

• Like 1

It's a rip off from hangender's script. No wonder they've got DDoS'ed. And actually they should stay DDoS'ed...

Thats what i was getting at but wanted to hear if from these people. There would be no harm if they could give credit where credit is due.

I am one of the 4 active makers of this Anti-hack and Survival Servers got permission to use a custom version made specifically for them.

• Like 1

This host is not using the right databse for origins, or the correct hivext.

Which is why there are child/hive errors;

Essentially, this isn't origins.

Seeing as things aren't being fully verified by the database, (the server.pbo reads the database and

defines bb_bse variable via the player_data and player_login tables.)

If it can't find these tables, the following ceases to work:

Gender select

Spawn location select

Base/House building.

The reason you don't see vehicles spawning in their correct locations,

is because the 'host' is essentially just importing his own vehicle spawn locations.

You're basically playing Taviana with.. AI, Origins map, and origin zombies.

The reason the loot is spawning so slow, is because of the player_data table missing.

But that can be fixed by raising the loot chance, and removing the spawnCheck dependencies (on humanLty).

Apparently the host does not fully understand what he's doing, so he's releasing an unfinished product.

This is obviously NOT a good thing.

--------------------

OVERALL,

It's blatant that he's using the recently leaked files, instead of fully emulating the origins server side.

I'd honestly like a refund, seeing as I was lied to.

There is no "instant setup", or "good support".

I've been waiting 6 to 7 hours since I purchased my server.

I like how he mentioned that the creators of "origins" were money hungry,

yet here he is. Lying, and scamming all these people.

Making them think, that he will EVER get the origins servers to work properly!

HA!

Edited by DZBFDAM
  • Like 1

Thats what i was getting at but wanted to hear if from these people. There would be no harm if they could give credit where credit is due.

I am one of the 4 active makers of this Anti-hack and Survival Servers got permission to use a custom version made specifically for them.

The antihack has been a ongoing project between Monky, Xerxes and Infistar. Monky gets the original credit for the creation of the antihack. This version was custom done by one of the devs who is working with us.

Thanks for backing us up John.

The antihack has been a ongoing project between Monky, Xerxes and Infistar. Monky gets the original credit for the creation of the antihack. This version was custom done by one of the devs for Survival Servers.

Please refund my money, and read my tickets.

Edited by DZBFDAM

Under DDoS attack for the last couple hours again on our web server.

We're paying for DDoS protection and TC Admin / our website should be back up in the next hour or two.

EDIT: Our website is back up, TC Admin still down and will remain down for the next couple hours.

This host is not using the right databse for origins, or the correct hivext.

Which is why there are child/hive errors;

There are no hive errors whatsoever.. this is wrong.

Essentially, this isn't origins.

Wrong. While this is a work in progress, we're working actively on updating our server files to replicate the feel of the original.

Seeing as things aren't being fully verified by the database, (the server.pbo reads the database and

defines bb_bse variable via the player_data and player_login tables.)

If it can't find these tables, the following ceases to work:

Gender select

Spawn location select

Base/House building.

Wrong again, gender and spawn locations are working fine. Loot spawn is as well.. we're working on some custom loot tables in our next hot fix.

The reason you don't see vehicles spawning in their correct locations,

is because the 'host' is essentially just importing his own vehicle spawn locations.

It's been mentioned before that we are working on a function to automatically spawn vehicles. You already have this function in your database, it's just not being utilized. There are over 450 spawn locations, only 160 are spawned with fresh databases.. this is why you are not seeing all of the vehicles. The vehicle locations are not guaranteed to be the same but we don't see that as being a problem. We'll be adding spawns by customer request.

You're basically playing Taviana with.. AI, Origins map, and origin zombies.

So you are playing Origins then?

There is no "instant setup", or "good support".

I've been waiting 6 to 7 hours since I purchased my server.

We got DDoSed. We're paying for DDoS protection and TC Admin / our website should be back up in the next hour or two.

I like how he mentioned that the creators of "origins" were money hungry,

yet here he is. Lying, and scamming all these people.

Making them think, that he will EVER get the origins servers to work properly!

HA!

We never said anything about the creator of Origins.

As we've said, this is a work in progress. We'll be releasing a hot fix for loot spawns and some various other things either tonight or tomorrow. The volcano bug can be fixed by installing the #1 hot fix from the Mod Manager.

So will you guys have the next up date when it comes out? I think not...

I want a refund too. will you be giving refunds?

But at least you used paypal. One way or another I will get my money back.

So will you guys have the next up date when it comes out? I think not...

I want a refund too. will you be giving refunds?

But at least you used paypal. One way or another I will get my money back.

Yes, we plan on having every update 100%. We do provide refunds within 48 hours of initial purchase if you submit a cancellation request and a ticket requesting so.

Yes, we plan on having every update 100%. We do provide refunds within 48 hours of initial purchase if you submit a cancellation request and a ticket requesting so.

Why did you lie in the previous post?

You got DDoSed 6 hours after I purchased, and even then my server is still PENDING.

I posted tickets requesting a refund, seeing as my friend purchased from you guys and he told me that nothing is working on his server.

The gender select, the player select.

I'm sorry, but please read my tickets and refund my money.

site is down due to ddoss

you do refunds via suport ticket

support tickets which are down for a second day in a row.

think you might want to reconsider that 48h policy.

Its been 48 hours since our order, and still no server. couldnt cancel if i wanted to.

Fix your services, and diliver what people pay for and in accordance to what you advertised.

I will be canceling with or WITHOUT your "support desk" in the next 24 hours if I dont recieve what i paid for and exactly as advertised.

sites up atm, cancellation submited and a ticket to refund. You have 24 hours before i contact my bank and paypal to recover the funds. this isnt a threat and i normally never do this but theres too may red flags here,

refund before your site is cripled again please.

Edited by Leavaris

Please have patience. Thanks.

EDIT: We're still combating the DDoS attack. More information to come.

EDIT2: Our web site is back up.. we're going to attempt to bring TC Admin back online as well.