SurvivalServers (DayZ)

Game Server Hosting by SurvivalServers.com *** INSTANT SETUP | CUSTOM CP | FTP | CUSTOM MODS | ANTI-HACK **

Gave up on these guys moved to Vilayer 50/50 players 3+ hours no issues with any sort of lag or huge desync Avoid These Guys.

Hmm reading the past couple pages with bad reviews from this company would of saved you a lot of time...

Gave up on these guys moved to Vilayer 50/50 players 3+ hours no issues with any sort of lag or huge desync Avoid These Guys.

I am not sure what server you were hosted on, but we have had a few servers lately running at 60 people with no issues. If that was not the case for your server, it is likely you were on one of the old drives before we started upgrading some of our servers this month.

With our recent expansion into Arma 3 we have made thousands of dollars of server improvements in the month of March (including newer, faster HDD's at 15,000 RPM and we have also added more E3's and a few other high performance Intel servers.)

Edited by SurvivalServers

I am not sure what server you were hosted on, but we have had a few servers lately running at 60 people with no issues. If that was not the case for your server, it is likely you were on one of the old drives before we started upgrading some of our servers this month.

With our recent expansion into Arma 3 we have made thousands of dollars of server improvements in the month of March (including newer, faster HDD's at 15,000 RPM and we have also added more E3's and a few other high performance Intel servers.)

To late paypal claim incoming.

Edited by TayTayTheKiller

Maintenance Notice:

We are expanding and improving our servers in Dallas, North Carolina, LA, and our other locations shortly after.

You will be emailed with the expected downtime (very minimal).

Servers are being upgraded with 4x 15,000 RPM Hard drives in Raid 10, speeds up to 500 MB/s.

These upgrades will drastically improve server restart times, start up times, and decrease desync during peak hours. This also allows for quicker installs of all updates and better overall server performance.

UPDATE:

We have been getting a lot of requests for Epoch Mod, we are happy to say we now fully support the mod. Details on the mod can be found here: http://dayzepoch.com/

We are also proud to announce the release of:

Sporkulus Antihax

This is a new server side antihack feature that runs every time a server restarts.

Works on all maps and blocks all kinds of hacks including god mode checks, no recoil, teleporting, script scanner, and much more. Includes a custom auto ban feature.

We are the only host to offer this anti hack and it can easily be added onto our existing customers servers.

UPDATE: April 22nd

We are transferring our web server to a new server today. Downtime should not be an issue, we'll keep you posted!

• Like 1

Web server is fully finished transferring. Forums are now back online.

Please let us know if you see anything else, we've checked DayZ Tools and the like - all appears to be functioning normally and fast.

About three months ago I was looking for a host company for my DayZ server. I wanted to create a place unlike the other servers out there. I added custom spawns, custom buildings, and other items but the number one thing I wanted to create was a place for the people of DayZ to play without hackers and without biased or selfish admins.

I found a company called survival servers which seemed like a small company and I thought I'd give it a shot. I have found that even though the server setup time may be a little longer and support tickets may take 24 hours for a response; this small company is doing it right.

I have been provided with an excellent server with low downtime. Majority of that downtime as user error editing the server. Many people complain about downtime but when they find out it is their fault they won't accept responsibility. A hosting company is to provide you a basic server that will run flawless if you don't mess with it. When you start adding stuff and changing stuff without knowing how to do it you take the risk of screwing something up.

I ran US 1641 for a couple months and now open a second US 1815 epoch server. I also purchased the new antihack which works great! Still helping them test it with the epoch mod as I type but this company wants to provide excellent customer service for arma 2, dayz, arma3, and much more.

I am sure all the bad reviews are by people who didn't know what they were doing and screwed up the server extremely bad. I have heard some horror stories. It amazes me what people try to do.

If you are thinking about purchasing a server from SS do not wait. Go ahead, be patient, and you will NOT regret it.

-Oscar Juliet

I am sure all the bad reviews are by people who didn't know what they were doing and screwed up the server extremely bad. I have heard some horror stories. It amazes me what people try to do.

I really don't think you're in any position to generalize the issues people have had with SS without verifying the facts. Very irresponsible since many have not been able to get their money back after dealing with this clown of a provider.

I really don't think you're in any position to generalize the issues people have had with SS without verifying the facts. Very irresponsible since many have not been able to get their money back after dealing with this clown of a provider.

I agree that it is not right to generalize everyone's issues, but please consider the possibility that we have changed from when you were hosting with us many months ago.

We have recently upgraded our server hardware and we no longer use Dual E5-2620's. The 2620's aren't the greatest CPU's to use for DayZ or any arma game server for that matter due to the low clock speed (2.0 Ghz).

I am sorry if you feel we have wronged you in any way. Since you were a former customer of ours, I'll gladly offer you a free 2 week trial of your choice. We're not sucking up to you, just trying to show that we really have changed and we would love the opportunity to prove it to you. I completely understand if you are not interested.

Sincerely,

Chad (SS Co-founder)

Topic title updated..

May savings are here! Use coupon code SAVE5 at checkout for $5/mo recurring off. 50 slots recurring at only $20 a month!

* Automated setup - instant setup on all DayZ private orders

* 7-Day FREE Trial - DayZ private orders only

* Live chat coming soon

* $5/mo off each month FOR LIFE - use promo code SAVE5

Cheers!

Hosted on another provider? Give us a shot, you don't have anything to lose with our free trial.. you might be surprised, we've come a long way and have been in business for over 9 months, one of the oldest DayZ hosting providers.

Surviva lServers is brilliant in my eyes, they have a fantastic support which had no problems helping me, they had a few little glitches because they've only just installed this instant setup module so expect them but overall I love the company and will be using them at the end of my DayZ.st period because to be quite honest DayZ.st are crap, no flexibility at all with servers making it harder to add scripts. Overall though 10/10 for Survival Servers

Me and my colleagues have been using 'Survival Servers' for over a month now, and they seem like the perfect way to go if you want a fast, reliable server that you can edit in nearly any way you can imagine. They provide outstanding support, with skilled members that are happy to help out if your server isn't functioning as you would like it to. It's surprisingly easy to install additional mods for your server (e.g. 'Ground Fog', 'Self Bloodbag' and 'Animated Heli Crashes') via their TCAdmin. They also provide a wide range of tools to help you with managing your server, like 'DayZTools', 'Sporkulus Antihack' and 'Silent Warrior Antihack'. Overall, I would give Survival Servers a whopping 10/10. A new standard for Game Hosting!

Michael (CEO of ScNet)

Edited by alphagedon

This has been somewhat of a great experience for me, the last time i rented a dayz server, it took them a week to set it up for me, and even respond to my messages.

Today i had the pleasure to buy a server from SurvivalServers.com, and i must say, i am very much amazed by their awesome costumer service!

Cheap servers, and great service, i'd buy from them again!

I recommend SurvivelServers.com!

Sursurlas

Ps, keep up the great service guys!

I actually decided to try these servers after using ST. My personal experience so far has been great, they have been fast at replying to Support Tickets. Helping with installing mods and what not. And the Live chat people are actually helpful too instead of just other server host people giving their answers or trolling instead of being helpful.

I dont get it, i thought certain companys could only host origins? and no offence but those tools look more like a hack to me, would it be possible for me to get banned from them? even though they do look nifty

oh ok, but i mean if i buy a server from you and use the ingame tool, are they safe, like it seems really risky tbh