Sign in to follow this  
C0LDKILL (DayZ)

Hive down?

Is the Hive down? Everybody in my server just froze up.

Now when joining we get an error that says we are running the wrong server side application. Please contact the DayZ staff.

Yep, me and my buddies went down too. I hope its a hidden patch! :D

Also, literally 2 minutes before everything went down, a SVD and 1 mag spawned. While figuring out who was going to take it, we crashed. Lost forever. :(

Yeah hive is down, at 3:55 Anders said they were 2/3rds of the way through maintenance.. No word as of yet what they broke or an eta to get back online.

Ahh, I thought the problem was that I was running 1.7.2.4 instead of 1.7.2.5 (because .5 is virtually unplayable, Fuck me right?), but if it is just a problem with the hive then I shouldn't have any reason to worry.

Ahh, I thought the problem was that I was running 1.7.2.4 instead of 1.7.2.5 (because .5 is virtually unplayable, Fuck me right?), but if it is just a problem with the hive then I shouldn't have any reason to worry.

I don't know whats going on with you, but me and everyone on my server play on 1.7.2.5 with practically no issue. I think I've had 2 people who have noted video artifacts since the update. Very little notice of any exploiting. I've seen nothing but big steps forward.

• Like 1

Everyone on mine just reported in saying that all of a sudden it was "Incorrect version - server side", even though mine is updated to the max.

Kiddies are in bed, 8:30pm NZ time and no servers, only see locked servers.

No problems, minus the whole tents and vehicles wiping thing... lol

There has been hive desync issues in the past. It's nothing new.

Edited by MrThomas

There has been hive desync issues in the past. It's nothing new.

Still, it's quite prevalent in .5

wow... pretty cool people pay for servers and rely on ONE that isnt worth shit.

They need to fix Hive 0.7.3, its a serious bug fest.

But everyone chant after me "Alpha, alpha, alpha, YAY!"

• Like 1

They need to fix Hive 0.7.3, its a serious bug fest.

But everyone chant after me "Alpha, alpha, alpha, YAY!"

I KNOW! Screw the improvements that are going to be coming in the stand alone. They just should keep it exactly the way it is now. Alpha FTW!

I don't know whats going on with you, but me and everyone on my server play on 1.7.2.5 with practically no issue. I think I've had 2 people who have noted video artifacts since the update. Very little notice of any exploiting. I've seen nothing but big steps forward.

I played on 4 or 5 different .5 servers, repaired numerous vehicles, and stuffed tents full of gear, but after each restart, vehicles reverted back to their positions they were in in .4, and vehicle inventories reverted back to what they were in .4. Artifacts are manageable; just go back and forth from windowed mode to fullscreen to fix it, but having all in-game progress deleted after each restart isn't.