Sign in to follow this  
TrueGrits

g36c SD

Just found one of these in a military tents in cherno with 7 mags. What should i do with it I mean i have a m4 sd cco, Is thing any good or even on the spawn table for loot? I want to keep it and give it to my buddy but it itf one of those hacked weapons ill destory it and move on

its hacked but perfectly legit to use, if a hacker put it there its safe to use so long as you didnt spawn it in yourself.

It's a hacked weapon. You cannot be globally banned by BattlEye for using it.

Many individual servers admins will either kick or ban you for using it on their servers.

Edited by smasht_AU

o well thats good. Yeah i just found it there looks like i got a some what rare weapon if i had a tent id keep it there xD

Err it's only rare in the sense that it doesn't exist in the game unless a hacker has spawned it.

Err it's only rare in the sense that it doesn't exist in the game unless a hacker has spawned it.

you got a point. i found it with some of the mags spent looks like who ever had it be for me found something better. I don't plan on using it since I have a legit weapons already. once i get a tent and can find a nice hiding spot ill set up a camp and keep all the stuff i find there.

It's a hacked weapon, don't use it, at all. There are no consequences to using it BUT have some morals

• Like 1

Its legit to use is but basically its M4A1 CCO SD with a different name, scope and skin (Same damage, range, ammo, fire rate/mod) I prefer the M4A1's scope

I think it's pretty lame to use hacked weapons and hacked equipment, even if you didn't put it in the game yourself. There's a reason why the ammount of different weapons is limited and all those super-rare weapons are already duped to the max so you'll already find tons of guys running around with .50 cals. The game would be way more fun with low-grade gear and if high-tech weapons like .50 cals. or military sniper rifles would be indeed rare. Those hacked weapons make the situation even more critical.

Two days ago my squad had a fight with an enemy clan on our server. We wondered why they could see us that quick and we had several casualties, although we won. Turned out they had 2 AS-50 TWS... I'm not saying they hacked it in themselfs, but by using such stuff you are gaining a huge advantage in DayZ and from my point of view using cheated weapons if you know they are not legit, is cheating too.

Just because something isn't banable by BattleEye doesn't make it legit from a morale point of view. Have some honour and common sense and don't use such stuff. My squad will destroy all found hacked weapons and the according camps related to it.

Think about it! Everyone is crying about the Hacker-problem in DayZ, yet somehow most find it ok to use hacked weapons themselfs just because it isn't punished by a global ban on BattleEye. Am I the only one who finds that ironic? Everyone who uses such hacked stuff is part of the problem himself!

Edited by System98
  • Like 1

I think it's pretty lame to use hacked weapons and hacked equipment, even if you didn't put it in the game yourself. There's a reason why the ammount of different weapons is limited and all those super-rare weapons are already duped to the max so you'll already find tons of guys running around with .50 cals. The game would be way more fun with low-grade gear and if high-tech weapons like .50 cals. or military sniper rifles would be indeed rare. Those hacked weapons make the situation even more critical.

Two days ago my squad had a fight with an enemy clan on our server. We wondered why they could see us that quick and we had several casualties, although we won. Turned out they had 2 AS-50 TWS... I'm not saying they hacked it in themselfs, but by using such stuff you are gaining a huge advantage in DayZ and from my point of view using cheated weapons if you know they are not legit, is cheating too.

Just because something isn't banable by BattleEye doesn't make it legit from a morale point of view. Have some honour and common sense and don't use such stuff. My squad will destroy all found hacked weapons and the according camps related to it.

Think about it! Everyone is crying about the Hacker-problem in DayZ, yet somehow most find it ok to use hacked weapons themselfs just because it isn't punished by a global ban on BattleEye. Am I the only one who finds that ironic? Everyone who uses such hacked stuff is part of the problem himself!

The situation you present though is the enemy having weapons that gives them a HUGE advantage...

If their entire squad had regular AS50's and L85's you would have snatched them up in a heartbeat, even though they were probably scripted in or duped. The problem isn't scripted in weapons. If all hackers did was add weapons to the game that were only slightly different versions of weapons we already have then it wouldn't be an issue.

Think about if a scripter just put G36's, M4's, M8's, M16's, AK74's etc on the map all over the place. Only Close quarters optics or iron sights and only a select few being SD so that you have something besides the M4A1 CCO SD to use as a silenced AR. None of those would give anyone an advantage other than looking cooler.

The problem comes when scripters put things in that give massive advantages to people...AS50 TWS is the big one.

People running around with a gun thats only a different look of a gun already in the game i say go for it.