jackofblades72

NCR | The New Chernarus Republic [7-29-2012]

NCRBANNER.png

Who are we?

The NCR is currently a small group formed in response to the growing number of players running and gunning to take what they want, not what they need. They kill for sport, and that's to be ended. Like other groups, we're here to assist where assistance is needed, to purge the bandit scum from the coasts of Chernarus. As of late, there have been no save havens, no trading posts, and we seek to change that.

From Steam group:

The New Chernarus Republic follows one guideline: liberate the people from the opression of newly formed terrorist organizations. Said organizations have used the infection's outbreak and the despair of the people to rise to power, however, we will not stand for this. We accept all willing and able to fight for our cause. We will not bring harm to civilians, survivors, and we will offer aid to those who require it. Those who have displayed hostilities against the innocent will be met with harsh prosecution, and shall be treated with the same precaution as the infected.

Completed Goals:

Establish home server.

Obtain vehicles for easier transportation.

Form base of operations.

Eliminate bandit groups on server.

Obtain arsenal.

Create recruitment camp.

Applications:

CLOSED

Name:

Steam USERname:

Experience with DayZ:

Are you willing to work in a team:

Are you comfortable with the controls:

Do you have a mic:

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak:

What other clans have you been in:

Why did you leave / get removed from said clans (if applicable):

Contact Info:

Ventrilo: Private to members.

Steam USERName: JackOfBlades72

In-Game Name: NCR | JackOfBlades

Steam Group: http://steamcommunit...oups/NCRepublic

Home Server: US 768

We are looking for clans to team up to assist with goals, or those that have similar interests. Post will be expanded upon soon.

(Yes, I like Fallout)

Edited by JackOfBlades72

Very interested in this. Would be an enthusiastic and consistent member with a few caveats/constraints due to workload in real world.

But, overall, hugely excited. Expect my more official application forthwith.

Name: Urban

Experience with DayZ: Been playing since it was created, also Veteran of ARMA2/OA. Been in a number of realism units.

Are you willing to work in a team: Yes.

Are you comfortable with the controls: Yep.

Do you have a mic: Yes

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak: Yep.

Vent/TS should probably be your number one priority' date=' to be honest.

[/quote']

It is. We've been using Skype for now and it's worked fine, so haven't really had much of a worry about communication. Sure one of the current clan members could help us out.

Edit: We now have a vent server, but I'm not going to make it public for obvious reasons. It'll be handed out to people in the group.

Also, anyone adding me on Steam to join will have to wait until tomorrow for me to get to them.

I sent you a PM with my info, and I have added you on Steam. I would definitely like to join, not only for my love of the NCR on Fallout New Vegas lol, but also because I think it would be nice to work with a group.

RE: NCR | The New Chernarus Republic

Name: esaciar

Experience with Day Z: Played for just over a week now. At least 4 hours a day. Have a current character life span of 5 days and every kill has been a successful headshot.

Are you willing to work in a team: I prefer teamwork to working alone.

Are you comfortable with the controls: Absolutely. Long time player of Arma before Day Z arrived.

Do you have a mic: Yes XB360 mic

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak: There may be some times when I will need to rely on text based coms.

Name: Farris

Experience with DayZ: a few days playing, got the basics down (avoiding zeds, avoiding to use an AK/revolver in the middle of a town)

Are you willing to work in a team: Yes, teamwork is something I enjoy/want

Are you comfortable with the controls: Yupp, played Arma before so i'm used to it

Do you have a mic: Yupp

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak: Ofc

Side note: I'm not based in the US, so I may have a slightly higher ping than you guys.

Name:Mr. Barnesworth

Experience with DayZ: I've been playing it with a few friends for about two months now. I've gotten fairly good at staying alive with out in the wastes alone, but being with a group of like minded players will be safer and definitely more fun.

Are you willing to work in a team: I play well with others :)

Are you comfortable with the controls: Yeah, when I first started DayZ I went back and played through the Arma campaigns to learn the game.

Do you have a mic:Yes

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak:Yes

Name: reidloS doG

Experience with DayZ: Longest lasting character was 5 days with a GPS. Been playing since 5/19/2012

Are you willing to work in a team: Yes

Are you comfortable with the controls: Yes (Note: This is my first PC game because I just started PC gaming. I have been in many fire fights and seem to hold my own ok.

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak: Yes.

Steam USERname: [GSyn] AIDS 2.1

Experience with DayZ: Some experience. 4 characters so far. Longest lived - 4 hours

Are you willing to work in a team: Yes

Are you comfortable with the controls: Yes; bought ArmA 2 recently and have become familiar with most infantry controls - not familiar with vehicle controls

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak: Yes

What other clans have you been in: Gamesyn

Sent in my app! I'm a newbie but I'm a fast learner!

Best of luck to you guys. Pretty neat to see another group dedicated to stopping bandits. I hope you have the will to keep to that mission.

If NCR is the Day Z version of Fallout's NCR, then there needs to be a Day Z version of Legion too!

I hope this gets checked soon. Walking around apocalyptic Chernarus alone is unnerving.

I can get into this idea. Some semblance of order is definitely necessary in the post-apocalyptic Chernarus. We can't simply have unguided Civvies, and merciless Bandits running around gunning up the place, and getting themselves killed.

PM has been sent, and I can't wait to be a part of this. :)

I can get into this idea. Some semblance of order is definitely necessary in the post-apocalyptic Chernarus. We can't simply have unguided Civvies' date=' and merciless Bandits running around gunning up the place, and getting themselves killed.

PM has been sent, and I can't wait to be a part of this. :)

[/quote']

I know right! I was just wandering Chernarus today, when out of nowhere I see bandits coming through a field with their guns pointed at me. Since I just got off shore not 15 minutes earlier, all I had was my starter loot. But before I could even type "Friendly!" over chat, I got shot in the head.

If NCR is the Day Z version of Fallout's NCR' date=' then there needs to be a Day Z version of Legion too!

[/quote']

Yeah there already is one haha bandit clan.

Name: Belmail

Steam USERname: Belmail

Experience with DayZ: About a week now, learned the game pretty fast.

Are you willing to work in a team: Of course.

Are you comfortable with the controls: Yes.

Do you have a mic: Yes.

Are you willing to use said mic on Skype/Vent/Teamspeak: Yes.

What other clans have you been in:None.

Why did you leave / get removed from said clans (if applicable):N/A

Looking forward to playing in a good group. Seems like a righteous cause. Nobody likes getting gunned downed for no rhyme or raisin.

Patrolling Chernarus almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.