stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

Why can the people spawning in the sea not just swim north until you hit the coast and then run east? Its not hard. Why do you have to keep your stuff? You can just go reacquire it again.

I got stuck in the ocean bug as well. Don't really want to lose my ghillie suit and my thirst meter is flashing so the massive run it might take to kamenka would kill me. Not even sure if I have food or drink in my bag.

Name: Aero

ID: 16545414

Why can the people spawning in the sea not just swim north until you hit the coast and then run east? Its not hard. Why do you have to keep your stuff? You can just go reacquire it again.

because food and water still run out when we are offline so any one who logged for the night then loged in later and found them selves in the ocean will starve before makeing land fall,

Well I experience the same problem as everybody else who just spawns in the middle of nowhere... my GPS shows the top left corner of the map although when I'm walking/running, the GPS doesn't seem to indicate that I'm moving...

Walking to the SE doesn't help cause you'll only end up even further away from the smallest indication of civilization (players spawning before they actually spawn on their saved location. I do however found some cows and a bunny, but no freaking tree to cook the meat so those animals are also a lost cause) & when you reconnect to the server, you will find yourself back at the original position the first time you spawned in the wilderness.

Guess the only thing to do now is to wait for a dev admin to reply...

EDIT: joining another server will move you to the debug forest (it did for me) which is at coordinates 005116. If you run to the east, you will find pavlovo, a small town north of kamenka.

Stuck in wilderness aswell :(

Player ID: 14415302

Name: BakedBean

Changing servers had no effect, even on a none beta server or a server running 1.6

Im still in the wilderness, id kill myself but have been alive for almost 5days now and have good gear il loose it eventually but id rather loose in a goodway that someone shooting me in the pre deployment area that sucks!!

Stuck in the ocean. Have good stuff, want to try to keep it. Here's something of note: I wore a ghillie earlier, on a particular raid, then took it off and logged out with civilian clothes. Yet when I logged back in I was right back in the Ghillie and floating in the water.

Name: Shaikoten

PlayerID: 20669894

Stuck in the ocean. Have good stuff' date=' want to try to keep it. Here's something of note: I wore a ghillie earlier, on a particular raid, then took it off and logged out with civilian clothes. Yet when I logged back in I was right back in the Ghillie and floating in the water.

Name: Shaikoten

PlayerID: 20669894

[/quote']

I was always wondering and wanting to try this too see if that would ever happen but i guess you just saved me the trouble. looks like any clothing i find will be left.

Changed clothes to Camo gear and stats reset. Samething happened last time I spawned in the ocean so i put my gun and gear in my backpack before I disconnected. Rejoined the server and I'm in the ocean.

Nickname : |TG-31st|Aimed

Player ID : 565185

If you run south east' date=' you'll find the map again.

[/quote']

1hour 40minutes i managed to do it in, 3food 3water not eating till i was flashy red.

Made it out alive tho!

Had the forest and wilderness, i guess the ocean is next :S

Spawned in wilderness after a session lost. Was south of Zelenogorsk. Tried running SE for 45mins, got nowhere.

Player Name : Idaten

Player ID : 17962374

Thanks

Yet another doomed survivor magically swept out to sea.

Player Name : TBob

Player ID : 6918150

Spawned in wilderness after a session lost. Was south of Zelenogorsk. Tried running SE for 45mins' date=' got nowhere.

Player Name : Idaten

Player ID : 17962374

Thanks

[/quote']

It'll take almost 2 hours.

me and a friend just both got sent to the debug flats top NW of the FULL map.

name: Channing

id: 19642246

please roll me back if possible. Thanks!

I have spawned in the Ocean, i care for my stuff and the immersion that i had with my character.

ID : 16103110

Name : John McFist

I dont want to swim all the way back to the coast. Just spawned in the middle of the ocean.

Would realy appreciate if i could be moved to the coast.

Player Name: Dema

ID: 4484934

TIA

Wearing campo spawned in the middle of an endless Ocean...

Player ID: 14041222

Player name: FranJS12

Pretty please?

Spawned in the ocean after finding combat camo in the Krasnostav supermarket. :(

atm i had: Alice pack, revolver with 6-7 clips. winchester with 7 clips.

1DRM clip, 4 food cans, 2 watter bottles, 3 coke/pepsi.

3 bandages. 2 painkillers, 2 morphines, map, compass, hunting knife hatchet. please reset me to krasnostav supermarket.

Username: GanjaStar

player ID: 11802950

thank you in advance.

Spawned in debub plains after logging out in Zub Castle.

Player name: Malko

Player ID: 17393286

I spawned in the wilderness, and there was two player models just standing there. Is this the debug forest? Is this the endless forest? What should I do? When it happened my ARMA had crashed and I went back to be in this place...

I had:

A winchester

4 winchester ammo rounds

A watch, compass, hatchet

A makarov with 4 ammo rounds

5 bandages

A can of sardines and a can of pasta

Two things of coke and a water canteen

An ALICE backpack

And that's all I can remember.

Player ID: 7280390

Player name: DAniel

Hello! Once I found a camouflage suit, I have killed several people. EU26 has been on the server. Searched the body. He collected the loot. and left. at that time was on the roof of a factory in Chernogorsk. When he came back appeared in Wilderness in the water completely naked. :huh:

I have had:

A. M1911 - 4 clips

B. L85A2 RIS CWS - 4 clips standard

C. M4A1 Camo SD - 7 SD holder

D. Binoculars, GPS, map, compass, matches, knife, ax, clock, Coyote Backpack

E. Two bandages, one morphine, a painkiller that is out of food and drink, but it is not so important.

Name John Rambo.

ID 2346628

I hope you can help me. It is a pity to lose such a good thing. Thank you in advance!

I swam to shore. and I was Coyote Patrol Pack with the subject of which I found earlier, as well as things that I found to loot corpses and watch the matches.