stephen.p.farrer@gmail.com

[Report] Spawned in Wilderness/Debug Forest/Endless Ocean

put on camo suit

next logged on in ocean

p mad about it. prolly will commit suicide there (if it possible)

Name: Carl Thonius

ID: 16436486

Happened with me too, started a new character yesterday, got a lot of stuff, used a camo suit, and today I spawned in the ocean.

Maybe there is a problem with the suit, I wont use it anymore.

Stuck in the Wilderness

Ingame name: Casus

ID: 2843012

Server has shutted down when i was at car with my friends. Then I spawned at Wilderness with my friend (but I cant see him) and we possibly lost our car :(

But I really want to keep my weapons with me and dont lost it

Screenshot:

e3368d2d6f6e.jpg

I'm stuck in the wilderness area as well, the giant plains area that simply does not end.

Name: LobbyRager

Player ID: 4916672

If this could be fixed I'd greatly appreciate it!

Stuck in the Wilderness

Ingame name: Viper_Strike

ID: 3155844

Server has shutted down when i was at car with my friends. Then I spawned at Wilderness with my friend (but I cant see him) and we possibly lost our car Sad

But I really want to keep my weapons with me and dont lost it

10e206afbf61.jpg

Stuck in the wilderness plains :(

Name: Duster

Player ID: 3536710

was at NW airfield last and when i logged in i was in the lovely plains

After 4 hour running, i come in the civilization...mmmh no zombilization, with 4k blood, lucky i have found a cow XD

4 hours!? Wow, I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being that far away before! You can cross the entire 'real' map in half that time. That is absurd. I would have just tried 'Respawn' after the first hour haha!

Glad you escaped though.

If youre in the ocean you can go back to land but you will lose all your weapons and most gear, except special itens and stuff in the backpack.

got the newest beta patch and now im in debug forest so i can help myself by now. thanks if it´s because your help spawn me somewhere else

Stuck in the ocean today, was in Elektro yesterday. Thanks.

Name: Xanatos

Player ID: 12506054

Stuck in ocean, name is x4127

hope to get reset, but keep all items

Ingame name: Joe

ID: 5353478

Got spawned in the ocean after leaving and joining another server.

you can stop posting ....

this is the reply you will get and you wont be reset...

Hello ....

Thank you for your enquiry regarding your character. I have read your thread and acknowledge your request, sadly I do not have good news.

At this time however we are unfortunately unable to accommodate these requests due to the sheer amount we are receiving.

Resetting a character currently requires us to edit the active database which itself is not risk free process. If we attempted reset characters at the rate we are currently receiving requests for we could risk further corruption to the code which would be detrimental for everyone.

Each attempt at a reset (they are not always successful) also takes a development team member away from his job developing the game. Meaning less bugs being fixed and more players being killed and having issues.

We respect the amount of effort you have put into your character and ask you to bear with us as we attempt to make DayZ more stable.

Kind Regards,

DayZ

E-mail Support

why would they send you a email but not post this message in the fourm?

EDIT:yehh im calling bs on your email as it does not have any names on it.

though if a dev did come on here and tell me they cant help ill be happy to reset so i can play the game again

After running 1 hour and 50 minutes south-east, I arrived to Kamenka. And at 2900 blood, I found a can of Pepsi and my life was saved. That must've been my character's sweetest drink ever.

4 hours!? Wow' date=' I don't think I've ever heard of anyone being that far away before! You can cross the entire 'real' map in half that time. That is absurd. I would have just tried 'Respawn' after the first hour haha!

Glad you escaped though.

[/quote']

Yep me too, but after 14 day played, and found all good items, I could not be lost in this way my character, It was hard, but now I'm safe. servers should do better, because that is the fault of some server bugs...

I hote don't happen again :D

why would they send you a email but not post this message in the fourm?

EDIT:yehh im calling bs on your email as it does not have any names on it.

though if a dev did come on here and tell me they cant help ill be happy to reset so i can play the game again

I removed the names but believe what ever ya fucking want