echosyp

US 23 - Now on Vilayer's Hive! Teamspeak Server, Live Streaming Channel, CONTEST COMING SOON! Prize: Computer Parts

Not sure how you've done it Desync.. but every patch, ever change you ever do on the server.. my FPS seems to increase. I'm quite able to run through Cherno/Elektro at a steady 30-40 FPS now with details on high. Other servers I would get about 15 on optimal settings.

So, whatever you did, I love you for it <3.

It's mostly the 6 hour restarts. That and Vilayer makes small changes to the patches for their Hive.

-First Official

Lingor Island Weekend Details-

-Tonight at 7pm PDT, 9pm CDT, 10pm EDT-

We will be installing Lingor Island this evening and it will remain on the server until sometime Sunday night, depending on feedback from our players of course. All of your progress in Chenarus will remain intact and you will be able to continue playing when we switch back to the map. Your Chenarus and Lingor Island characters will be separate, so everyone in Lingor will be starting fresh and when we return to Chenarus your character will be just as you left them. so there is no need to worry about any of that.

To join us in Lingor you can easily install the Lingor Island files and join the server using DayZ Commander, it will have no effect on your current DayZ installation, it installs to a separate file.

If you don't want to join us in Lingor you can find other Vilayer Hive Chenarus servers by filtering for "DayZChenarus" this should find servers on the Vilayer hive running Chenarus. You can also return to your original character on the original DayZ hive.

Anyone new to Lingor Island should know it is a smaller map and as a result there will likely be much more PvP happening, finding a group of friendlies will be very beneficial. There are still a plethora of Vehicles to be found and repaired, including at least one Helicopter. You can enter 99.9% of the buildings on the map and it is pretty easy to find loot. It is also a tropical island type of setting, just think of it as a vacation.

If you have any questions, Message Desync or Psychobob on Teamspeak or Steam. The details for both are located in the 1st post of this thread.

Edited by Psychobob

-First Official

Lingor Island Weekend Details-

-Tonight at 7pm PDT, 9pm CDT, 10pm EDT-

We will be installing Lingor Island this evening and it will remain on the server until sometime Sunday night, depending on feedback from our players of course. All of your progress in Chenarus will remain intact and you will be able to continue playing when we switch back to the map. Your Chenarus and Lingor Island characters will be separate, so everyone in Lingor will be starting fresh and when we return to Chenarus your character will be just as you left them. so there is no need to worry about any of that.

To join us in Lingor you can easily install the Lingor Island files and join the server using DayZ Commander, it will have no effect on your current DayZ installation, it installs to a separate file.

If you don't want to join us in Lingor you can find other Vilayer Hive Chenarus servers by filtering for "DayZChenarus" this should find servers on the Vilayer hive running Chenarus. You can also return to your original character on the original DayZ hive.

Anyone new to Lingor Island should know it is a smaller map and as a result there will likely be much more PvP happening, finding a group of friendlies will be very beneficial. There are still a plethora of Vehicles to be found and repaired, including at least one Helicopter. You can enter 99.9% of the buildings on the map and it is pretty easy to find loot. It is also a tropical island type of setting, just think of it as a vacation.

If you have any questions, Message Desync or Psychobob on Teamspeak or Steam. The details for both are located in the 1st post of this thread.

Bout time! I needed a vacation :P

Edit: i needed to redownload lingor

Edited by BlackHoleSlam

CAN you guys post the new teamspeak server

US23.ts3dns.com

That is the newest one, i'm using it right now.

speck don't go near the chopper not friendly.

Sorry about that, as of the moment of me writing this post all 3 choppers are friendly unless fired upon.

Alright, with our first full day of Lingor Island what does everyone think?

Keep it Lingor island?

Go back to Chernarus?

Next weekend we will be running Utes, which is a very small map. So A LOT of PvP will be happening.

Also Vilayer is coming out with a new map we will be running soon.

Just let me know what all you think so far and feel free to check us out on TS at us23.ts3dns.com

Also we might live stream again tonight.

I'd be ok with staying on lingor. fun map with some epic fights!

great map, i was just playing there for about 2 hours and got some good gear, then all of a sudden i was teleported and there was a guy in a ghillie and a heli right in front of me so i left for now.

I kinda miss Chenarus. I would be cool if they were linked together though.

Edited by Psychobob
  • Like 1

great map, i was just playing there for about 2 hours and got some good gear, then all of a sudden i was teleported and there was a guy in a ghillie and a heli right in front of me so i left for now.

We had quite a few hackers, they seem to favor Lingor.

I think we had a decent Lingor weekend. Had a few hackers try to mess it up but nothing to serious.

We are now back to Chernarus. We might try Utes one day soon and we are currently waiting on Takistan to be released.

Sad day yesterday. Lost my chopper due to a glitch, and a full kit (minues NVs and GPS) mk48, fn-fal NV, etc, in a surprise firefight. Ah well, such is life in Chernarus!

Sad day yesterday. Lost my chopper due to a glitch, and a full kit (minues NVs and GPS) mk48, fn-fal NV, etc, in a surprise firefight. Ah well, such is life in Chernarus!

that was sad enRage i actually survived that and had a guy give me blood and we headed to N.W. airfield and my legs got broken there from a bear trap and i need a morphine shot .

that was sad enRage i actually survived that and had a guy give me blood and we headed to N.W. airfield and my legs got broken there from a bear trap and i need a morphine shot .

Are you still there? I can help you I know how it is :D