Sign in to follow this  
Tazka

Hive clearing needed

The hive absolutely must be emptyed. I just were on a server with 40 players in it when a hacker teleported everyone to NW Airfield. Seriously over half of them had ghillie suits and AS50's. We need regular basis hive wipes, like once a month or every 2 weeks, as after this time everyone seems to have their dupes going. It is absolutely ridicolous how many deaths are caused by AS50, for me personally like 3/4.

I know people would whine if the hive was emptyed regularly, but if these wipes would make the .50 a little rarer and bring back some survival. Atm most people just seem to die with their stuff but ehh, no problem they have their dupe stashes.

The other option would be to completely remove all .50 and stuff like that in game.

And no, I'm not writing this because I feel like the underdog; I can easily get my ghillie and AS50 by going to Dobryy near Elektro with some Lee Enfield and shoot one sniper in the back. Whoah, fully equipped in 15minutes. Thats not fun, thats just lame.

LOL what about the players who play fair? just play on a server whit like 10/20 players works fine for me seen no hackers

Absolutely no point until duping/hacking is fixed and weapon degradation is implemented (to combat loot inflation), in other words standalone.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

LOL what about the players who play fair? just play on a server whit like 10/20 players works fine for me seen no hackers

The thing is, I don't want this game to be a solo game with no other players near me. It is even more pointless to me to live in a forest and fight only zombies than it is with the game's current state.

You can do plenty enough for your survival in 2 weeks/month and if you survive the whole time have this medal. Starting from scratch once in a while is only something nice.

And the thing is, most people with AS50's are not hackers but dupers, so they need to get their hands on one first to dupe it.

Edited by Tazka

This wouldn't do anything apart from piss everyone off, lol. The dupers would have their tents back in a couple of days and all the legit players would get screwed over for nothing...

Get rid of tents.

/problem

Edited by mZLY

Until they get rid of storage and see what the game is like with hard caps on loot where people actually experience permadeath and are in a constant search for equipment, we won't know how the standalone will even play. If they could experiment with a game system where storage doesn't exist and hammer out player dynamics in advance, it would go a long way toward designing a more logical standalone experience. Right now tents and vehicle storage are the root of several exploits undermining the game design.