Sign in to follow this  
Mand'alor

Bandit Killing

I got a question if I kill a bandit because he is trying to kill me or someone else do I lose humanity points? cuz I don't want to be a bandit just cuz I killed a bandit.

No.

You should get humanity, i.e it goes up if you kill a bandit from what i remember reading/being told.

If i'm wrong someone will post to correct me.

Edited by GeordieMarv

Thanks

I got another question If you kill another player who isnt a bandit how many humanity points do you lose?

you lose 4000 humanity points if I remember correctly

I shot someone last night... he was near my tent and ATV :/

No.

You should get humanity, i.e it goes up if you kill a bandit from what i remember reading/being told.

If i'm wrong someone will post to correct me.

It should work that way but it doesn't, which means once you go bandit, it's very difficult to go back. A friend is a kill of -1,000,000 humanity, I hate to think how many blood bags he would need to recover from that.

one thing that is abit strange is, if a guy who just started attacks you, and you are able to kill him you get the -humanity points

one thing that is abit strange is, if a guy who just started attacks you, and you are able to kill him you get the -humanity points

Edit. Re-read that and realised it wasn't a question, just an observation.

I agree, it is a little "strange" .

There really needs to be some way of knowing who initiated an attack I think.

As a new character you have less humanity to play with and almost get punished if you defend yourself successfully and survive too many encounters by killing your aggressor. Best bet if you want steady + humanity is to be strictly passive and evade rather than engage and play medic and/or as a more calculated killer of confirmed player killers.

Edited by RogueNZ