hendrax

Heli crash site loot....

Hey, i have been heli site hunting for a couple of days now and have found over a dozen, all north of stary and at the NWAF.

now my question is.. whats happened to all the good stuff. on over half of them i have found 3x FN Fals and 1 bizon. i did find a L85A2 AWS but im wondering, where are all the snipers/ghillies/range-finders/NVG's?

And yes, i know its possible people were there before me but i have found a few in very strange places far far north. but just full of the same weapons.

anyone else experiencing this?

I have also been finding crap loot recently, probably just unlucky though. The last one I found had two medical boxes. :(

Unless you are finding them reasonably soon after a server restart (30-60mins), it's very likely someone has already been there, regardless of where they are.

Edited by smasht_AU

You dont get ghillies at Helo crash sites i think

you can find ghillies on crash sites(i did), but i wouldnt search for them there... they are more likely to be found in residential areas (low spawn chance, but more places to spawn)

when searching for crash sites you should keep in mind, that freshly restarted servers got a higher chance to have unlooted crash sites...

also rare items are spawned rarely, most peeople out there who are fully equiped got their stuff from duping tents...(maybe you have more luck searching for tents, then searching for crash sites^^)

Edited by Hasi

Rangefinders only spawn in barracks.

But the easiest way to gear up is just to find some tents.

Ok, thanks. but something even better just happened to me. i logged out to make this post and wehn i logged back into the server i was playing, i was ported to an island and all my gear is gone.

i tried to Alt F4 quick and change server and when i logged back in im on the coast with nothing but still have my kills/headshots ect....

back up north i guess lol

Edited by hendrax

Also when coming upon a fresh heli spawn, it can take some time for the loot to spawn. I've found a crash site with nothing at it, waiting around 10mins or so and multiple guns spawned in.

next to an AS50, the FAL is the best gun I hope for at c-sites.

you can't get ghillies or rangefinders at them.

seriously, do NOT underestimate the effectiveness of the FAL...it's the best AR in the mod hands down.