mick_andrews@y7mail.com

97ADU is now recruiting

97ADU is now recruiting like minded Aussies and Kiwis looking to do a lil more in the game, we only have around 15 members at the moment and are slowly growing, at the moment we are currently setting up a trading outpost but need more help.

We are mow the Aussie/Kiwi contingent of The Coalition so we are only taking friendlies

Please refer to this thread for Coalition details http://dayzmod.com/f...culture-of-dayz

If this sounds like something you would like to see happen feel free to PM me so we can start the recruitment process

Hoping to hear from you soon ACiD (97ADU's server Admin)

Edited by 97ADU ACiD
  • Like 8

97ADU

97th Australian Dental Unit

Recruitment status: Open

Ok, if you were interested by the post above please continue reading as I describe more in depth the recruitment process and whether or not our can is for you.

The recruitment process

We as a clan prefer to handle our recruitment, process over voice chat. Why? Firstly because its more user friendly and its much easier to get to know the people we will be working with. Once the interview is complete you will be given perms to join some of our channels. Obviously, the longer you work with us, the more people in the group will grow to trust you. So be talkative, get to know your fellow clan members etc. Once you remain active on the team speak for a certain amount of time we will fully accept you into the clan.

Requirements

• Mature (telling us your age is optional, all we require is maturity)
  • A working mic
  • Team speak - (This is essential)
  • Being capable of a certain amount of obedience (We already have some plans in motion)
  • Sense of humor (we can be serious in serious situations, but know when to have a laugh every now and then as you could probably tell by our name)

About us

Allow me to get one thing clear. We are not a bandit organisation, so if you enjoy activities such as sniping fresh spawns in elektro, then this clan isn't for you. We are out to lend a helping hand, however if we come under fire, then we have no qualms about shooting to kill. We all have a serious side, but when it comes down to it, we are all out to have fun, so remember that. We are currently campaigning to become a branch in Dr Wastelands coalition, however, that is still unconfirmed at this point in time.

Rules and Consequences

Rules include:

• The deliberate shooting of unarmed survivors
  • Stealing or deliberate dispossession of clan equipment and/or vehicles (we share equipment if you need weapons/ammo just ask, simple right?)
  • Associating with a known bandit organisation. (It doesn't look good)
  • Disrespect against fellow clan members regardless of their position, this includes racist remarks etc. (But we can take jokes just don't go too far)
  • Hacking, if you are caught doing this you will be immediately expelled from the organisation.

Consequences

Breaking any rules listed above will seriously compromise you position within the 97ADU. It all depends upon the offence committed and remorse. Offenses such as hacking result in immediate expulsion, whilst others may result in a warning, it all depends. Just don't break any of the rules and you will be fine.

So that's all there is, remember if your interested just get in touch with Acid, myself or any other 97ADU member via the forums, just send us a PM.

Edited by 97ADU Doug
  • Like 5

• Mature (telling us your age is optional, all we require is maturity) very mature if were playing serious but if not im very cool funny person
  • A working mic: yes
  • Team speak - (This is essential) yes
  • Being capable of a certain amount of obedience (We already have some plans in motion) yea im very patience
  • Sense of humor (we can be serious in serious situations, but know when to have a laugh every now and then as you could probably tell by our name) yea like i said i could be very serious or funny depends how we are playing the game

You guys now have a website. ACiD will be setting the website up from here. Good luck with your clan. Joining the Coalition will give you a little more publicity as well.

I will not be posting the URL of the website until ACiD has setup the forums.

• Like 2

I would love to join, GMT +10 (Same timezone as Brisbane), 18 years old, mature, tactical thinker, TS: yes, Working mic: yes.

• Mature (telling us your age is optional, all we require is maturity)17/
  • A working mic:yes
  • Team speak - (This is essential);yes
  • Being capable of a certain amount of obedience (We already have some plans in motion)yes
  • Sense of humor (we can be serious in serious situations, but know when to have a laugh every now and then as you could probably tell by our name)yes

I'll PM you guys our TS3 server info later on this afternoon.

If you're able to were on around the afternoon so jump on then.

Edited by 97ADU Frissy

• Maturity: 14 (Yes I am very mature)
  • A working mic: yes
  • Team speak - (This is essential); yes (Coca~Cola)
  • Being capable of a certain amount of obedience (We already have some plans in motion) yes
  • Sense of humor (we can be serious in serious situations, but know when to have a laugh every now and then as you could probably tell by our name) You bet

Edited by Coca~Cola

Aaaw Bugga missed out by that much!

Would still love to join if at all possible.

• 39 years young (male)
  • A working mic - Yes
  • Team speak - Yes
  • Being capable of a certain amount of obedience (We already have some plans in motion) - Yes
  • Sense of humor (we can be serious in serious situations, but know when to have a laugh every now and then as you could probably tell by our name) - Yes

Have been playing for a few weeks now, have all the basics of survival down pat, have got a tent up with some gear stored away, zombies arn't a problem (bloody bandits are) but would love to find some like minded people just trying to survive and make life more enjoyable for all in Chernarus.

Hope to hear from you soon.

Am available to play pretty well anytime of day

Edited by Umberlee73

Sadly i think it is not meant to be, have been trying to get into AU27 for hours now and it's the only AU server that leaves me stuck on loading screen, Very Sad :(

Great clan.

But if you want to join the coalition I highly advise stepping up your game.

Half the players in this clan want to be bandits.

The same half of those players are complete assholes.

Sadly i think it is not meant to be, have been trying to get into AU27 for hours now and it's the only AU server that leaves me stuck on loading screen, Very Sad :(

It's on 1.7.2.4

De-grade your game.

Recruitment is once again open, looking for 5 level minded people. Just leave a comment or send us a PM. Cheers.

-Doug

A bit of info:

The 97th ADU is a part of the 400 player strong coalition force that is vehemently opposed to the 'shoot on sight' mentality that has gripped the game. Our organisation works closely with the Cheranus Quarantine Force {CQF} and The Medics of the Wasteland [TMW] to provide medical assistance, bodyguard services to medics and trading outposts, and 'discouraging' bandits that pick on fresh spawns.

If this sounds like your kind of thing, send one of us a PM.

Always Looking for Friendlies! and People to play with.. im active. always wanting to play DayZ.

Sex:Male

Live in the USA

Est. Standard time

Laid back guy always willing to have fun and be serious when need to be.. im easy to get along with.

Always willing to learn new things and meet new people!

have TS3 and a working mic!

any more info just ask!

• Like 1

Hey guys wow never even knew clans like this existed think I need to get more learned..

I'm 23, live in Wellington, New Zealand, would rather help then shoot someone, have set-up a camp to help new players out, love hunting down bandits that choose to sit on the roof and shoot newbies pretty pathetic, friendly dude, always keen to have some lol's make fun of one another without taking it too far, but can also be serious when we need too be.

Have TS3 and mic as I play CS for a NZ clan so obviously mic is a must.

This clan sounds wicked doing exactly what I want to do which is help others. One of your main members has given me details on your TS server so will jump on this evening, ahhh if you need anymore info flick me a PM.

Cheers sCriPt NZ

• Like 1