spawn (DayZ)

how about this

how about the DayZ staff actually read the suggestions. I see 1000000000 suggestions and not one of them been inplimented. They are only fixing the bugs in the game

Most of their time Is probably being spent on getting standalone stable, dogs are in the next update and hero and bandit skins just got implemented again so obviously they are doing some things.

Edited by smasht_AU

how about the DayZ staff actually read the suggestions. I see 1000000000 suggestions and not one of them been inplimented. They are only fixing the bugs in the game

I prefer bugs being fixed to new content.

I'd love to see dogs, first tho. Tents which can be saved,

Then dogs i can shoot. since it will proberly be easier to locate suvivers with a animal running around at their feet,

Dog command : Track!

Dog aint finding shit with a SD Clip up its ass

Fix lots of bugs first, but in the meantime give us a few official comments on what kind of suggestions the dev. team likes the most :)

hero skins and bandit skinns arent they only in the new island?

No, update your game

They are only fixing the bugs in the game

They are? ;)

Fix lots of bugs first, but in the meantime give us a few official comments on what kind of suggestions the dev. team likes the most :)

They have been....

- Hand combat, in addition to the melee weapons we already have.

- Dogs can be a survivor's companion. "Expect them to track, to warn you of danger, and to follow you. And then get shot. And then you QQ."

- A quiver for crossbow bolts.

- Weapon and gear degradation.

- A diary system, allowing other players to see notes left by you when you're offline, not around, or dead.

- More weapons. Many of which are custom, "find at home" style weaponry.

- More clothing and player customization, including colors and face.

- More islands other than Chernarus, created by either the dev team or the community. Players will travel to them by boat or air.

- More wildlife.

- Underground "bases" and other construction

- Zombie life-cycles.

Edited by smasht_AU
  • Like 1

They have been....

- Hand combat, in addition to the melee weapons we already have.

- Dogs can be a survivor's companion. "Expect them to track, to warn you of danger, and to follow you. And then get shot. And then you QQ."

- A quiver for crossbow bolts.

- Weapon and gear degradation.

- A diary system, allowing other players to see notes left by you when you're offline, not around, or dead.

- More weapons. Many of which are custom, "find at home" style weaponry.

- More clothing and player customization, including colors and face.

- More islands other than Chernarus, created by either the dev team or the community. Players will travel to them by boat or air.

- More wildlife.

- Underground "bases" and other construction

- Zombie life-cycles.

Oh thanks a ton for this, I am new to the game and this saves me a ton of searching the forums. I hope the dogs can sit/stay because they might become a real nuisance when sneaking through a town?

1. Go to youtube

2. Search "Dean 'rocket' Hall interview"

3. Click on anything that looks nice

4. ???????

5. Profit