SiennaWroten

This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction.

"This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction." after the latest beta Patch.

Maldoror

457666ax

Repost your IDs. it's hard to go back through all of them to see who just respawned' date=' who got help elsewhere and who just quit... I fixed ~80 characters from this and about 400 in total in the past hours. Anyone who is not fixed just has to post his (actual) id again.

[/quote']

Guess what i have been waiting for 4 weeks. I dont know what you talked about before. Just please fix it and stop ignoring some players who are clueless.

Name : SiennaW

Id: 11007686

Player ID: 15934726

Name: [DTA] SilverWolf4

If you get around to fixing me Vipex, thanks a million.

If you have time, I'd like to ask you a few questions:

What's the issue your finding when fiddling with our accounts?

How do i find my ID ?

After the sixupdater ballsed my game up yesterday i've now re-patched using the files from here > http://www.arma2.com/supply/game-updates

Now when i try to play i get the message "This server is running an incorrect version of server side appliction. If you are the server admin contact the DayZ staff"

Please help :)

Bit of an update:

I recently installed the latest beta patch for Arma 2 (94103) which apparently comes with changes to the player ID:

"[94002] Fixed: PlayerId changed for users using Reinforcements or Arma X Anniversary edition to prevent PlayerId conflicts."

I do have the anniversary edition so perhaps this could be behind the issue?

Having checked my player profile my current player ID has also changed:

Name: johan

ID: 233153AX (AX new to the ID.)

I have the same problem with the latest beta patch 94103. I was joining servers with that beta patch - doesnt work.

I have ARMA X with DayZ 1.7.1.5

Player name: Sergiy

ID: 404610AX

Any suggestions ?

Bit of an update:

I recently installed the latest beta patch for Arma 2 (94103) which apparently comes with changes to the player ID:

"[94002] Fixed: PlayerId changed for users using Reinforcements or Arma X Anniversary edition to prevent PlayerId conflicts."

I do have the anniversary edition so perhaps this could be behind the issue?

Having checked my player profile my current player ID has also changed:

Name: johan

ID: 233153AX (AX new to the ID.)

Everyone with ARMA X can't play, as far as I'm concern...

(Me and my mates)

OK now I am getting a little impatient. I am waiting for like 8 hours and still: I cant play.

Does any1 who could possibly do anything to solve this problem (DAY Z DEVS) even read this?

EpeeNoire

121858AX

PM if you feel like it's taking too slow but yes, there's usually a mod on each day. As it seems that the X-edition is the only one affected (makes sense since my buddies all play without any problem and they had Arma 2 + OA separate) it's probably going to be fixed sooner or later.

Alright, the newest update changed your IDs to contain a string value. As these were handled as integers (set of digits), these IDs aren't loading correctly and by that causing you to stay locked. This is something that will be solved today with a very tiny Hive update afaik.

As for the others (without alphabetic characters in their ID) that posted in the last 24 hours:

If you are still unable to join, it means it's something else on your side (usually a wrong version, your character is certainly not corrupted).

SiennaWroten, 1 more post and I will just ban you from the forums as well. Stop with all the bullshit as you know very well what is wrong with your character. Spawning yourself RPGs, Radios, NVGs, M4A1 SD Camos, M9SDs as soon as you die is just stupid. On the 7th of june you respawned 11 times and all 11 characters were fully decked out a minute after spawning, just suck it up with the crap and go buy yourself a new key if you want to play. I'd have given you a chance had you admit it, but no, you have to be one of those morons who thinks lying about it is the way to go, deal with it.

Profile name: Reo

Player ID: 272578AX

Thanks in advance!

Alright' date=' the newest update changed your IDs to contain a string value. As these were handled as integers (set of digits), these IDs aren't loading correctly and by that causing you to stay locked. This is something that will be solved today with a very tiny Hive update afaik.

[/quote']

Thanks for the heads-up.

Alright' date=' the newest update changed your IDs to contain a string value. As these were handled as integers (set of digits), these IDs aren't loading correctly and by that causing you to stay locked. This is something that will be solved today with a very tiny Hive update afaik.

As for the others (without alphabetic characters in their ID) that posted in the last 24 hours:

If you are still unable to join, it means it's something else on your side (usually a wrong version, your character is certainly not corrupted).

[/quote']

So as my ID has letters in i just need to wait :)

That's no problem and thank you for the update, at least it's being worked on.

Same here, got letters in my playerID, too (didn't came unexpected, though as I read the BI Forums often). Will wait paitently then.