Sign in to follow this  
amaROenuZ

Hoarder Instinct- How bad do you have it?

Hoarder Confessions  

46 members have voted

1. 1. What do you hoard?

2. 2. How much do you hoard?

• Everything I see. I'll make multiple trips if I have to.
    • Everything I can fit. I never finish a scavenging run with an empty pack.
    • Whatever I need. If I already have the item, or something better, I leave it.
    • Only the essentials. I keep just enough to get me through the day, and leave the rest.

My friend pointed out to me that I'm a lunatic in game. One tent isn't enough. Two isn't enough. I have almost a dozen tents full to the brim with every gun, piece of food, or tool that I can find. My pack fills up the second I hit a decent loot spawn. I could be walking around with an Mk. 48 and an AS-50, and I'd still stop to shove a makarov in my backpack. I have so much baked beans, cooked meat, and pasta that I could just sit in game and decline to loot for days, maybe even weeks.

How bad do you have it?

• Like 1

I don't live long enough to "hoard" more than whatever food & water I can carry.

I used to hoard lots of stuff - heli crash sites drops, barracks drops, light vehicles & their parts (i.e. bikes, motorcycles, ATVs)

But now both vehicles and tents are bugged, they're eating stuff, and it's kinda sad : (

• Like 1

normally because i play on my lonesome i dont hoard things. just the essentials to keep me alive, normally a high power rifle and an assault rifle with enough ammo for each. about 3 water canteens, any more is just silly tbh and enough room to cook food if i have the right stuff for it. maybe one moprhine just incase of broken legs

I have a thing for bandages. I only play at night so i use the flashlight and no second weapon.

So normally use all the 2nd weapon ammo slots for bandages, I wish there were some other items i could put there, something useful.

Needs more options.

Like: I only carry what fits in my backpack and cry tears of joy whenever I find an Alice Pack.

Id like to hoard but tents don't seem to want me to.

Edited by ozwald

If I can hold it, I grab it. Minus tin cans

I even grab cans and bottles until I find better stuff.

They are useful for pulling zombies away or to send them towards others. Empty bottles seem to work best for that. I've seen 5 or 6 head to a spot I threw a bottle and just stand around it.

I always have a full pack and inventory. I just dump out the least useful items I have when I find better loot. I'm not going to bother with any other storage until the standalone.