Sign in to follow this  
MrCasalino

Elektro got Demo'd

While playing on a British server I was looting Elektro and found myself running down the main streets as all the buildings around me were blowing up. I'm not sure if it was a hacker but as soon as i left one of the bar-type buildings it blew up behind me. The main problem was that the server was at night time but it was extremely bright( I play with default settings) I figured the hacker was using it to his/her advantage to spot survivors.

maybe they just had satchel charges and were screwing around?

Do you even realize how long it takes to find just a single satchel charge?

Not to mention the explosions were spaced out, they didn't touch off one and then plant others, it was rapid explosions all over Elektro.

Weeks of searching to find one. Three days with a tent to have a dozen, sadly.

I was just blowing satchels with a couple of friends for fun and all of a sudden one of the charges just went mental and decided it was a cluster bomb, taking out a good portion of the forest north of kamenka and dropping my frame rate to like 5 fps, someones charge may have experienced a similar glitch.

I was just blowing satchels with a couple of friends for fun and all of a sudden one of the charges just went mental and decided it was a cluster bomb, taking out a good portion of the forest north of kamenka and dropping my frame rate to like 5 fps, someones charge may have experienced a similar glitch.

Well that might be something like what happened to me but they were blowing up buildings all around me, like i said one of the buildings i was in blew up as soon as i walked out. Does anyone know if it could have been a tank or air vehicle of some sort?

A little bird can do something like that, I got strafed by one in churno once

I was thinking it could be a plane because i didn't hear rotors. Is there an ac-130 in Arma 2?