Sign in to follow this  
FrostDMG

stop "trading", noobs

If you can't find an AS50 in one of the many thousands of hacked camps, please uninstall - preferably your C drive.

You don't need to trade to get an AS50 - which by the way is only used to kill others.

By the way, stop spamming general chat with your fucking trade posts.

Fuck

• Like 1

WTT MY AS50 FOR YOUR M24 !!!!

with my nato mags for your DMR mags!!!!!

yo!

I use the AS50 to counter snipe AND fuck up vehicles, though.

But yes, they should do so. Delete System 32, as well.

why so mad? They didn't break any rules. If you dont like those trading post, don't read it. Its that simple

too each there own, and they are not noobs for playing differently and met gaming

I don't find trade posts annoying ... but I do find them ironic.

Survival sim where you can get whatever equipment you want or need by posting in a forum and then a quick server hop to pick it up.

Then you bring the equipment back into another server where you now have an advantage over other survivors who are looking for gear in various loot spawns and, well, trying to survive.

I find it ironic that a few minutes work can net you the same results as having to spend hours, if not days or weeks, to find the items you want.

I don't consider that surviving, or even playing the mod in the spirit it was designed.

I am not complaining about those who do, however, it is player behaviour that dictates the level of success the mod achieves, but I just have to smile to myself.

Oh, I guess everyone should just simply commit banditary or scavenger endlessly to get their hands on high-end gears then simply get killed. Yeah, Let stick to the good ol' "I see you I kill you. You see me You kill me" method of playing. While other people are trying to find different ways of playing DayZ, you hating. Haters gon hate I guess.

On filling general discussion with trade threads I agree. On just finding a hacked/duped gun, or duping you own, I completely disagree. OP, do us a favor and delete your C drive.... with a hammer.

Oh, I guess everyone should just simply commit banditary or scavenger endlessly to get their hands on high-end gears then simply get killed. Yeah, Let stick to the good ol' "I see you I kill you. You see me You kill me" method of playing. While other people are trying to find different ways of playing DayZ, you hating. Haters gon hate I guess.

So much I could comment on here .... especially the "Oh, I guess everyone should just simply commit banditary or scavenger endlessly to get their hands on high-end gears then simply get killed." part ..... but I don't have the energy. Thanks for the smile though.