byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

ohh wait, Bare is wayne :D sry i blew your cover lol

Slanderous slander! I'd have to be some giggling, dribbling, bi-polar schizophrenic of the most heinous sort imaginable to be such a monstrous creature as Wayne Kerr. You've been watching too many soap opera's and episode's of Jeremy Kyle. It's the only conceivable answer to your most spitefully hurtful accusations, sir! And I further suggest, Byr, that I hate it. I hate it so very, very much.

rofl. sweeping it under the carpet like nothing has happened ;)

im on to you mister hehe.

only 1 lesson to go..... wanna go home lol

EDIT:

on another ALOT more disturbing note, some BI devs have been caught spying lol:

http://www.pcgamer.c...ted-for-spying/

Edited by Byrgesen

wtf is going on here? oO

very good question mate, nobody knows but everybody talks about it :)

EDIT:

i finally got home now, will start the MySQL setup and figure it out ;)

Edited by Byrgesen

Good news guys.

ive figured it out, now i just need to do abit of tweaking and it will all be good :)

give me an hour or so, if nothing goes wrong ;)

I'm so happy!! Also I really like that you keep us very informed on the current status.

thats what a community is all about, right there :)

information between one another

oh and btw, this vehicle script rocks, auto cleans unused vehicle and outof bound ones and all kind of crap :)

Edited by Byrgesen

GREAT NEWS. IT WORKS!!!

new server name: Dayz Lingor @ Byrgesen | BlissHive | Beta v.96584 | Lingor v.0.34 |

i will update the main post accordingly, now join me in 5 mins and celebrate the good times

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Edited by Byrgesen

I got connecting failed, is something wrong right now?

Nevermind it worked

Edited by hondel7896

i just had a brief restart, coz i missed somestuff :)

its up again and several people are online.

Downloading and installing as I type. We'll see if I manage to get everything in the right places.

You may expect a DayZ supernewbie on your server tonight! :P

Let's see if I got things right:

1 - Spend 15 minutes creating a character and staring at loading screens.

2 - Spawn on the island.

3 - Run full speed to a house and find a weapon.

4 - Shoot like crazy to draw some Z attention.

5 - Die like a man!

6 - Repeat from step 2

That's right no?

Downloading and installing as I type. We'll see if I manage to get everything in the right places.

You may expect a DayZ supernewbie on your server tonight! :P

Let's see if I got things right:

1 - Spend 15 minutes creating a character and staring at loading screens.

2 - Spawn on the island.

3 - Run full speed to a house and find a weapon.

4 - Shoot like crazy to draw some Z attention.

5 - Die like a man!

6 - Repeat from step 2

That's right no?

you are so right :D except the login part hopefully :)

Lol, the install and connection to the server went completely flawless, not a single hick-up :)

Only problem now is setting my controls back to what I'm used to and getting the mic running.

Edit:

Ok so the mic isn't working at the moment, playing a little without it tonight.

Edited by DuggeDank

hehe fine mate. as long as you can play im happy, and u think i got some connection fixed. its my router acting up

So you really installed MySQL instead of XAMPP?

I am wondering if the Bliss Perl scripts would work with XAMPP, as long as Strawberry Perl is used...

Btw, what was the difficult step you stumbled over and how did you solve it?

well. all was pretty much new for me lol.

i had trouble with DB creation and migration. but after that it was nice.

and yes im using MySQL now, got a complete DB setup, so i can potientially have several servers connected to it.

So, first look at the game.

I didn't get to do much but it was fun, the zombies were annoying and felt like something I at least want to avoid. But still not impossible to get rid of if discovered, might be too easy to loose them, but it was getting dark I guess. Found some loot, most of it from Ryan who was nice enough to get killed by zombies right in front of me ;) - Sorry mate, had no weapons so couldn't help you out.

Got that wonderfully mixed feeling of "Oh no he's going to die and I can't help him!" and "Oooh he's going to die and drop all his gear!" :D

I kept the Enfield over an FN FAL because there were just one mag, but I get the feeling that was a mistake. Got lots of ammo for the Enfield though...

So far haven't killed anything, Let's see what my next player encounter leads to... :P

• Like 1

So, first look at the game.

I didn't get to do much but it was fun, the zombies were annoying and felt like something I at least want to avoid. But still not impossible to get rid of if discovered, might be too easy to loose them, but it was getting dark I guess. Found some loot, most of it from Ryan who was nice enough to get killed by zombies right in front of me ;) - Sorry mate, had no weapons so couldn't help you out.

Got that wonderfully mixed feeling of "Oh no he's going to die and I can't help him!" and "Oooh he's going to die and drop all his gear!" :D

I kept the Enfield over an FN FAL because there were just one mag, but I get the feeling that was a mistake. Got lots of ammo for the Enfield though...

So far haven't killed anything, Let's see what my next player encounter leads to... :P

thats a nice little tale mate ;) ive set daytime, so we can get back on our feet :)