byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

as of this morning the new windows and arma has been re installed, computer is running awsome :D

when i get home from school, i will start the SQL crappo, im hoping to have the server up and running today, but i cant promise, as i just realized i need to do an English translation aswell -_-

but so far so good :) everything is going as its suppose to atm ;)

• Like 1

Translate English to Danish?

Uh yeah, sounds weird and would really knock me out! :rolleyes:

Nah just take your time, schools first, and even if that delays servers 'ETR', youre just doing an awesome job! ^_^

THANKS so far!

As far as youre concerned about how to read this, you probably should have enough of enthusiasm left to spent your brave little machine a dustoff?! ;D *trap* ^^

Edited by Punch
  • Like 2

thx mate :)

hate homework lol, 24 years old and still doing it :facepalm:

It will never stop lol.

on the plus side, ive got the support i need to get bliss going hehe. pretty confident atm.

• Like 1

Well, if you were as good in setting up databases as in deleting them... ;)

Maybe you could share your knowledge regarding Bliss after your server is ready again.

Ive been experimenting with the dayz pbo files and managed to modify the code so loot and zombies also spawn when driving in a vehicle. It works, but still got some flaws, like less responsiveness of controls while steering and in rare occasions, zombies need a very long time to spawn, like there was a max spawn limit in a specific time interval. But nonetheless, it was exciting to get it to work that way and seeing zombies run around and towards you when youre driving through towns and cities. Its definitely much more immersive.

• Like 1

sure thing, but the main things with bliss is knowing how MySQL server and PERL works. thats a bitch hehe.

i like the sounds of that mate, but i dunno if its possible with bliss, as its a very different setup and it doesnt use .NETframe or XAMP, like Saintly.

Its pure SQL and PERL stuff with the bliss setup.

i dont wanna modify the code to much, as i will have to do it at every single update, that changes the file ive edited. my concern is more of being up to date and getting the "unofficial" bug fixes Bliss has, that Saintly is missing and prob wont ever get, as support is halted quiet abit.

Edited by Byrgesen

Sure, as I said, I am only experimenting on my server just to see if I can modify stuff to my own liking. For example, I am using a modified vehicle spawn script that is deleting every vehicle, that wasnt found so far, first and after that, generating new, fresh vehicles from the pool. But thats just personal taste.

If its possible I would like to get the Holos flashlight working and being able to attach the military flashlight to the shoulder on Chernarus as it is possible on Lingor. A faster initial item spawning when approaching buildings would be nice too, to prevent finding complete empty places. Still need to look deeper into it.

Edited by Avatar73

i think if your gonna edit the spawn rate, you are gonna have to mod the actual server.pbo, or other files, and all would need it to connect. It is possible to disable signature check, but that would allow everyone with theyre own version of dayz to connect to your server.

as far as i know :)

and it might be the same with the light on the shoulder, but dunno.

But i would like to hear your finding very much mate. you might find something usefull :)

ive also been looking at adding snakes and crocs to lingor, would be very fun hehe.

by default the vehicles will be removed after x amount of days, if not used, like wire, sandbag and tanktraps are. ive been fidling abit with the vehicle script my self, but the Bliss script is different from Saintly, so its gonna be interesting to have a look at it hehe.

im just sitting in school, not paying any attention at all haha. wanna get home now.... :blush:

Edited by Byrgesen

Good news Byr my friend who downloaded an illegal copy of the game to see if it would connect and it does not work so thats 1 way the hackers cant be getting back in. Also he seen me play a few times and when he found out it didnt work i managed to get him to buy yhe game im going over at 10am to sort it all out for him install mods ect. so we will now have another regular player :) also keep up the good work with this server i have told him how great it is and he wants in so bad lmao hes gunna love wayney ;) hahahah

• Like 1

Everybody loves Wayne :lol:

hehe exactly :) hes one of a kind haha.

damn i wanna go home now.... cant concentrate in school anymore.

rofl. well shit happens ;)

you guys know the feeling, being in school and fucking hating it.

think i need to find something else to do :)

maybe something IT related.

Edited by Byrgesen

hes gunna love wayney ;) hahahah

That utter disaster zone and all round verbal miscreant Wayne Kerr?

I hate him, I hate him, I hate him!

I hate the way he's better looking than me, sexier than me, funnier than me, smokes better weed than me and I especially hate the way his genitals are so much bigger than mine! I hate him! I HATE HIS FACE!

On a less impassioned note, keep up the good work Byr and yes we are all behind you, all the way. :) :P

• Like 1

well, doing some single classes to eventuallt become a daycare teacher, but im kinda loosing interest.

Rofl Bare, love your little writing hehe. we are all jaloux of waynes awsome apperence and kind nature. ;)

But also his rather large man parts.

i totally forgot about waynes MASSIVE penis, and how we have all seen at least 6 different pictures of it now :facepalm:

i totally forgot about waynes MASSIVE penis, and how we have all seen at least 6 different pictures of it now :facepalm:

only 6 you guys are lucky hes spammed me with about 12321 pics of his penis from every conceivable angle hahahah

only 6 you guys are lucky hes spammed me with about 12321 pics of his penis from every conceivable angle hahahah

No you're the lucky one!

Sounds like wayne has been abusing IGN badly lol.

nice one ;) thats what its all about.

Elmer, we need to make a Wayne-Penis Montage rofl ;)

what do u mean 'we' i have already done it its on my bedroom wall and various websites :P

• Like 1

we are all jaloux of waynes awsome apperence and kind nature. ;)

But the man is a colossal pervert and a deviant to boot! I even seen him and heard call one male player in particular 'Sugar Tits'. A male player! that is just vile and wrong! You'd do well to stay away from his devastatingly effective sexual advances. The man's is a predator is of the worst and most evil kind. I hate him!

But also his rather large man parts.

yes I hate that! the small consolation is that his enormous genitalia forces him to drive the in game vehicles more erratically than any other player in Day Z. It's his one Achilles heel, having such a massive weapon of sexual destruction. God, I hate him so much!

I knew it! he's never sent me one, the complete bastard! Have I told you how much I hate him? well I do. A lot.

• Like 1

rofl i love you guys :)

you rly made my day, when im sitting here in this crappy classroom and trying not to learn anything hehe.

Keep it up ;)

hahahahhaha bear, its just to good haha, cant stop laughing. :)

guess it all boils down to, you wanting to be wayne rly

ohh wait, Bare is wayne :D sry i blew your cover lol

Edited by Byrgesen