byrgesen

Pl@net DayZ Gaming Community | HC Veteran & Expert | Website, Forums & Whitelist | TeamSpeak - NOT Vilayer

yeh, its back up in 2 ;) patience

but elmer has a very good point and ppl really wants a wipe, its just you ava hehe ;) ultra carebear hehe

Alone against the DWS (Database Wiping Syndicate) ... :P

rofl yeh. thats a very nice clan tag hahaha.

i hope you can live with it mate. theres gonna be alot of vehicles to find after the wipe, and your char will be fine :)

i somehow cant join anymore "connection failed

"

Edited by SoUndSo

hmm i dont get why tho. its up and running and people are logging in as i write this.

i'll do another reboot.

Edited by Byrgesen

Can't recommend this server highly enough. Had loads of fun today and this evening, nice community, interesting rule set and a decent connection, mostly. Good job Byr.

• Like 1

well, i do my best and i know its dodgy atm. hopefully the next update will do something good :) but i did try to fix the issue at last restart so im hoping for more stability.

that jump was epic and i landed right in the lake and sunk haha.

btw im not gonna be home untill 2morrow, leaving in a couple of hours :) so have fun guys and talk the other admins if theres something.

Edited by Byrgesen

ok guys, ive got an announcement and it could NOT come at a better time tbh.

The creater of Saintly Server Software, has decided to back down, he feels like its not worth it, as Saintly is based of Blisshive, and Blisshive in general should be more stabil and is faster to update.

So as of 2morrow (when i get home) i will need an hour or 2 to completely delete the Saintly software and reinstall Bliss.

This means we get out DB wipe, and im 99,999% sure i can transfer chars to Bliss, but if i cant what the heck ;)

Blisshive is suppose to be ALOT more stabil and it is already 1.7.2.6 compatible, so there will be an update 2morrow :) i cant say if we need to downgrade beta yet, but i cant imagine so.

So basicly, the same rutine we had when Sanctuary stopped being supported lol. However, i feel like this is a good thing to do, as Bliss is used by alot of companies aswell, coz of the stability. So it seems like its a project that will be worked on for a long time.

All in all, im happy :) feel good about this and im exited hehe. hope you guys feel the same :)

btw im taking down the poll, it a clear yes to object wipe.

Edited by Byrgesen
  • Like 1

NOOO :D

It took me about 6 hours of farming to get my LMG :'( Lets hope you are able to transfer the chars ;)

Are there any changes in loot incoming with the Bliss edition of your Server application? Car Spawns, weapon spawns etc?

Are there any changes in loot incoming with the Bliss edition of your Server application? Car Spawns, weapon spawns etc?

Good question.

1.7.2.6 is said to be buggy. Tents still don't work properly, duping due to vehicles and tents not being saved after changes is still possible.

Well, I would like to quote Smack :

Meh

:(