dogact

Seattle 123 - Admin Abusing ~{SoH}~

ever since 1.7.2.5 you should know after it was explained to you todd that everything you take out of tents or no matter how many times peoples bases or tents are destroyed that it all comes back...that is something far from our control until it is fixed the only thing as of now that is working correctly with vehicles is saving their location... the chopper won't save correctly as to why it always resets itself back to the spawn point on the island... we had hackers take our Ural truck a few weeks back...we managed to get it back but found hacked weapons inside the inventory..and no matter how many times we attempted to get them removed, after every restart they would be back...so we had to take the truck into the field and destroy it with satchel charges,save it and are now waiting for a clean Ural to spawn.. This goes for the V3s civilian truck as well...It too was bugged and was not repairable past yellow status...we took it,destroyed it and it too should be re-spawning within the next few days..there is far more truth to the story than what you seem to be trying to accuse of...with the amount of hackers and teleporting going on around recently there are at times no choices but to restart or stop the server for a few minutes to rid of these nuisances. Yes admins should be globally messaging that a restart is imminent and we have explained that this is what will be done from now on as to not cause false accusations. I am pretty confident that from the new updates from battleeye and server providers that hackers/hacking is/will be reduced in the coming weeks...we have already seen improvement and that is what we want to see. . we have this server for the community to enjoy and play on we love nothing more than to see a full server of legit players..this game is going to go a long way and we want to keep that support for it..

{SoH} TrixX

im gonna assume it was you i talked to after the first restart seeing as you seemed like a good guy and youre the only member of your clan that has posted an intelligent response

Oh im sorry did i offend you.... well its hard to bit my tongue everytime someone gets all high and mighty. and after 2 weeks of constant hackers killing me with little to no effort after i've spent 2 days building up a gear legit profile only to be teleported behind by jason or some invisible ghost with godmode and hacked weapons ( namely the favorite being that AS-50 AWS with infinite ammo and no need for reload ) i get frustrated as hell, only to go searching for more info on whats going to be done about it, to find PM's telling me how im abusing admin powers or cheating myself its little wonder i get alittle bit pissed off. i have stopped playing now and have left admin to others as im sick and tired of dealing with it and false accusations..... this is the last-time im posting till standalone and even then im only going to come back once there is confirmed no more hacking or cheats. maybe its time you start a server and put some of your own money into supporting this community and game. then you too can join me in the hair pulling and headaches involved with trying to run a server for people to play on who will only turn around and accuse you too of hacking and abusing your powers :( good luck with that.

• Like 1

Now Todd, you realize there are about 700 servers for this game that are online 24/7, right? Well now you know. You claim all you do is join in because of nighttime or other bogus but when you know the location of our camp, run to it in another server, then join ours so you are right in the middle, its called ghosting, or as I call it, cheating. I believe as proud, legitimate, and active community members of DayZ we have an obligation to rid this fantastic game of cheaters. If you disagree then please, refute my statement. I won't continue on about how messed up our server is, or how much we have been trying to fix it, since this has already been said. Instead, I will use a quote your parents may have told you sometime in your life. "There are plenty of other fish in the sea..." This means, since you clearly have issues with our server (more notably, that you were banned for cheating), you can just go to another. That's the beauty of this game. You can't be banned from every server out there (unless of course you use hacks). So, I politely ask that you stop complaining because you got caught red-handed, and just go about your day with a new server. It will be exciting for you; it will give you something productive to do. Good day.

Sincerely,

The Shadow of Humanity

You told Morbid you were 100% legit. We have log evidence of you ghosting. I don't understand where the confusion lies? Ghosting is a bannable offense on this game. You consistently claim that we restart our servers to save stuff, when I have pointed out several reasons why server resets happen. You said you would take a post down that you made erroneously claiming we were cheaters after we explained to you that we did a server update. You did not do that either. Imagine how frustrating it would be if you had a chopper, in 100% health, and no matter how many times you saved it, when the server reset, everything you just did to the chopper is gone and it's back at the respawn point. Now, imagine that frustration, coupled with the fact that people blame you for this issue. It'd suck, wouldn't it? Instead, you come and post here about how we're 'cheating', even after we sit and talk with you in game, and LET YOU blow up our camp. A number of us SAT BACK and let you blow up the camp, even after we explained this to you. The server reset, and the camp was back. And you once again blamed us for cheating.

I am done with this. You've been rude to us, we've tried to give you multiple chances, we have logged you cheating, and that is that. Like I said, I hope you feel like your fraps footage exonerates you, and clears the ban. We're pretty confident that the logs justify the ban, but there are always two sides to every story. If you feel that someone else was cheating, I suggest you record it, and turn them in for it. Ghosting is not acceptable.

ghosting is a cheap way to play the game, but it isn't bannable (yet). rocket has said that the only bannable offenses are using abusive language or racism.

Oh im sorry did i offend you.... well its hard to bit my tongue everytime someone gets all high and mighty. and after 2 weeks of constant hackers killing me with little to no effort after i've spent 2 days building up a gear legit profile only to be teleported behind by jason or some invisible ghost with godmode and hacked weapons ( namely the favorite being that AS-50 AWS with infinite ammo and no need for reload ) i get frustrated as hell, only to go searching for more info on whats going to be done about it, to find PM's telling me how im abusing admin powers or cheating myself its little wonder i get alittle bit pissed off. i have stopped playing now and have left admin to others as im sick and tired of dealing with it and false accusations..... this is the last-time im posting till standalone and even then im only going to come back once there is confirmed no more hacking or cheats. maybe its time you start a server and put some of your own money into supporting this community and game. then you too can join me in the hair pulling and headaches involved with trying to run a server for people to play on who will only turn around and accuse you too of hacking and abusing your powers :( good luck with that.

i never directly accused you of anything. i said i belived someone restarted the server on purpose. then after i spoke to whoever it was i understood what really happened so i sent you a message saying it was a misunderstanding. you then abused me and accused me of being a cheat

Now Todd, you realize there are about 700 servers for this game that are online 24/7, right? Well now you know. You claim all you do is join in because of nighttime or other bogus but when you know the location of our camp, run to it in another server, then join ours so you are right in the middle, its called ghosting, or as I call it, cheating. I believe as proud, legitimate, and active community members of DayZ we have an obligation to rid this fantastic game of cheaters. If you disagree then please, refute my statement. I won't continue on about how messed up our server is, or how much we have been trying to fix it, since this has already been said. Instead, I will use a quote your parents may have told you sometime in your life. "There are plenty of other fish in the sea..." This means, since you clearly have issues with our server (more notably, that you were banned for cheating), you can just go to another. That's the beauty of this game. You can't be banned from every server out there (unless of course you use hacks). So, I politely ask that you stop complaining because you got caught red-handed, and just go about your day with a new server. It will be exciting for you; it will give you something productive to do. Good day.

Sincerely,

The Shadow of Humanity

i didnt know that your base was there as it should not have been there. i had just blown it up hours earlier

ghosting is a cheap way to play the game, but it isn't bannable (yet). rocket has said that the only bannable offenses are using abusive language or racism.

Here is a quote from HFB server faq:

6. As a server admin you must not:

You are not permitted to ban players for killing yourself or clan members.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when your killed.

You are not permitted to shutdown your server when you lose a vehicle.

You are not permitted to kick or ban for smacktalk.

You are not permitted to ban for suspected cheats or exploits of a non-server-disruptive nature, including but not limited to ghosting, unverified cheating, duping and similar, UNLESS you have solid evidence, IE logs.

Just wanted to clear that up. It may be an HFB thing and not a rocket thing(Though on their page it states that these rules are set by the DayZ development team)? Not sure. But we're following the rules that our server provided for us.

The full site here: https://www.hfbservers.com/billing/knowledgebase.php?action=displayarticle&id=12

Here is a quote from HFB server faq:

Just wanted to clear that up. It may be an HFB thing and not a rocket thing(Though on their page it states that these rules are set by the DayZ development team)? Not sure. But we're following the rules that our server provided for us.

The full site here: https://www.hfbserve...ayarticle&id=12

Please note: this post is meant for the 5% of server owners who are being dicks, not the 95% who are awesome.

Kicking of Players for Clan members:

This has been requested. While we do want to have some "reserved slots" this effectively requires either a lot of scripting or changes to the base game code.

It is something that is being worked on but it is not finished

Originally we trialed allowing servers to kick out players who had either donated money or were clan members of the owner, to allow space for someone else. Abuse of this became RAMPANT.

Server owners need to start wising up. We are only processing about 20 to 30% of server requests for hosting due to the massive volume of offers. The clan servers need to realize they cannot just do whatever they feel like because their actions affect the rest of the game and the servers.

Think about it, if we let server owners do this, what is stopping them from kicking someone who just killed them? What is to stop them kicking people for arbitrary reasons? Who polices this? The policy is in place because it makes sense.

We've been pretty lenient so far, but it is causing us a lot of work to deal with these people being difficult and it has delayed development. Please try and think how hard our job is to balance everything, and realize that if your clan/group is asking for exceptions then there are hundreds of other people probably asking too. Also realize that we have been burned several times, resulting in the need for costly and time consuming backups to be restored.

The current rules weren't picked out of nowhere, we know they aren't perfect. We're just trying to make the best of the situation and keep things going.

In short, their are only two reasons why you, as a server owner, should ban a player on your server. Those two reasons are: Malicious talk, and racism. You may not ban a user for stealing your loot, killing you, spying on you, etc.

Edited by Blakorr

So me and my friend just got banned on Seattle 123 for finding their camp at pusto. When my buddy tries to join it says no hacking fool but we don't. I don't understand the point in playing this game if your just going to ban everyone that finds your camps. Also, it was me who killed you SOH goose in the woods next to pusto yesterday! I don't know what you were doing just rolling around in the woods but you didn't respond to my friendly so i had to do what i had to do. You guys are truly lame players for banning all these people. Sorry you camps and tents got posted publicly but deal with it in game. Don't be pansy's.

• Like 1

I believe you found a server with 1.7.2.5 with the vehicle reset bug.. There was a bug a while back that prevented new severs from spawning any vehicles.. A hotfix was applied, and now all the vehicles reset after a restart. My group had to revert our server back to 1.7.2.4 because of this.

So me and my friend just got banned on Seattle 123 for finding their camp at pusto. When my buddy tries to join it says no hacking fool but we don't. I don't understand the point in playing this game if your just going to ban everyone that finds your camps. Also, it was me who killed you SOH goose in the woods next to pusto yesterday! I don't know what you were doing just rolling around in the woods but you didn't respond to my friendly so i had to do what i had to do. You guys are truly lame players for banning all these people. Sorry you camps and tents got posted publicly but deal with it in game. Don't be pansy's.

As far as I know the only one banned after attacking us yesterday was a player named Brian, because he attacked us (and failed) with and AS50 TWS. Twice. This has been happening quite a bit.

#1 NOT THE RIGHT TOPIC YOU IGNORANT FUCK

#2 HIVE is fucked, shit doesn't save right. Heli always goes back to that ONE spawn that is determined by DAYZ DEVS not server hosts.

Please take your ignorance to www.runescape.com

#1 NOT THE RIGHT TOPIC YOU IGNORANT FUCK

#2 HIVE is fucked, shit doesn't save right. Heli always goes back to that ONE spawn that is determined by DAYZ DEVS not server hosts.

Please take your ignorance to www.runescape.com

are you actually retarded?

• Like 1

Acutually this sounds kinda fun im going to do this I quit Day z about 3 weeks ago And im waiting for War Z since there probly going to be less hackers But I think crapping on admin camps seems like a lot of fun.

EDIT: Just remember in general hackers etc no hackers all in good sport boys.

Edited by suda671

where are this tents? on Skalisty Island or Pustoshka can u PM me with the location, please? thanks in advance.

where are this tents? on Skalisty Island or Pustoshka can u PM me with the location, please? thanks in advance.

lol how about you do all the running to find out. they also have at least 3 bases that i know of. i dont know if one of them is old or just getting set up because not much is there

Unless admins post logs this is very fucking clear admin abuse. Also, nice hacked items, how about you ban yourselves now? Eh?

Unless admins post logs this is very fucking clear admin abuse. Also, nice hacked items, how about you ban yourselves now? Eh?

they will have logs of me spawning into their base 1 time. but i didnt know their base was there. it was as accidental as them restarting the server after i stole their vehicles and blew their base up. (thats why i didnt know there base was there, i had just blown it up so it wasn't actually there any more)

i got killed by some guys by some guys "ASIANS" i killed one on Skalisty Island , but when i looted him i got a my bullet... i killed Asian Braveheart , someone here have this nick?

Edited by Doodler

lol how about you do all the running to find out. they also have at least 3 bases that i know of. i dont know if one of them is old or just getting set up because not much is there

please i don't ask you tov run with me... just PM me with the location .. (not GPS coordinates.) the location .. please :(

what reasons do you have this time to ban me and my friends? i know it says ghosting which you cannot be banned for without solid proof.

if what you guys think was me ghosting is what i have of you guys restarting the server after i blew up your base solid proof which could have your sever taken down?

i know both were accidental except you guys are punishing me and my friends while your guys just go on about you day

Edited by ww THE TODD ww