dogact

Seattle 123 - Admin Abusing ~{SoH}~

Then file a abuse report in the server reporting section. No matter what their little server FAQ says. Banning for ghosting isnt allowed.

Then file a abuse report in the server reporting section. No matter what their little server FAQ says. Banning for ghosting isnt allowed.

i have twice. no response so far

i have twice. no response so far

Then maybe you don't have a legit gripe.

Don't like their server, DON'T PLAY ON IT.

Is it really that hard?

Nick

ohh.. then i'm sure they baned you because you knew where are all their bases,,, lol it's so obvious.. you're sending screens and shit with you looting their proprieties and then you want to be free? lol.. they are angry on you and that's why you're banned,,,

Then maybe you don't have a legit gripe.

Don't like their server, DON'T PLAY ON IT.

Is it really that hard?

Nick

i like the server. me and my friends have had the right to play in it taken away unfairly. we want it back

Wah, wah, QQ, take the stuff, don't complain. Holy shit, whether or not you're right or wrong OP, it frankly doesn't matter. It really doesn't.

ohh.. then i'm sure they baned you because you knew where are all their bases,,, lol it's so obvious.. you're sending screens and shit with you looting their proprieties and then you want to be free? lol.. they are angry on you and that's why you're banned,,,

i like the server. me and my friends have had the right to play in it taken away unfairly. we want it back

hey? i think you need to answer somethin in PM :)

hey i think you need to stop harassing me and use your brain

than bitch you must know that i'm happy you got banned you selfish piece of shit , also take my beans with shit in it and eat them. goodluck .

Hey Guys,

I'm still banned from yesterday's mass banning. When I try to join it says "Kicked (Battleeye) No hacking Fool". I'd really appreciate a ban lift, since I did nothing to warrant being labeled a hacker. Thanks.

Hey Guys,

I'm still banned from yesterday's mass banning. When I try to join it says "Kicked (Battleeye) No hacking Fool". I'd really appreciate a ban lift, since I did nothing to warrant being labeled a hacker. Thanks.

yeah they do this a lot. if there is a hacker they ban everyone in the server. tbf at first me and my friend thought you might be the hacker but when you turned out to be so terrible we decided you were not hacking, lol.

that and the fact that i saw a guy running around in the soldier skin blowing up electro