Dazed

Loot Repawn Timer Needs an Increase

It's way too easy to farm military locations. Remove everything from a location, wait 10-15 min, repeat. So easy to get high end mil weapons, give me an hour at an airfield or berizeno and I'll be all set. Loot needs to be more spread out across the map and loot should have a random respawn b/w 1-3 hours to keep people moving in and out of cities/towns in search of new gear. Also Heli crashes are way to common, especially when a server resets every 4 hours.

In a zombie apocalypse loot is going to be scarse, we're looking for a needle in a haystack. If we're lucky we'll find a golden egg that somebody else missed or a location the rest have skipped over. We should not be able to move everything out of a building and farm it 10 minutes later. Everything is way too easy to get, this isn't a survival mod at its current setup, I am never wanting, even as a fresh spawn their is never any doubt that I'll be able to regear within a couple hours, faster if I find a noob camping electro/cherno.

I'm mixed about this, I feel like military loot is far too common, but I don't think that all loot should be uncommon, perhaps instead they should lower the spawn chance of military loot?

The spawn chances are already low and any lower would make them insanely rare. The problem isn't the %, it's that a person a team of 3 can farm everything in NW 4-5 times in an hour making it impossible not to find those rare high end items every trip they make.