expfcwintergreen

Hazmat Infected

Sparsely scattered hazmat zeds with an increased chance to drop morphine and other medical equipment, so that players with fractured legs don't necessarily have to crawl across the map to a hospital. Maybe give them an increased chance to get you infected to add some flavor.

fMzqM.jpg

Edited by ELIsion

I would support this, in some form. Really would be a big help to us people who don't have anymore medical supplies.

there should be a whole host of diff zombie skins included.

personally id like to see police zeds in bullet proof vest (headshots only, or alot of torso hits)

fat zombies that take more bullets to the torso (not head) and will defo knock you to the ground if they come into contact

child zombies that are quick and nimble

and even something like wheelchair, bed ridden zombies in hospitals or homes.

I like the idea of having specific zeds in specific areas, but also giving them extra abilities (like mentioned) that are due to their physique unlike the kind of special zeds that l4d conjures up.

Edited by 3rdParty
  • Like 4

there should be a whole host of diff zombie skins included.

personally id like to see police zeds in bullet proof vest (headshots only, or alot of torso hits)

fat zombies that take more bullets to the torso (not head) and will defo knock you to the ground if they come into contact

child zombies that are quick and nimble

and even something like wheelchair, bed ridden zombies in hospitals or homes.

I like the idea of having specific zeds in specific areas, but also giving them extra abilities (like mentioned) that are due to their physique unlike the kind of special zeds that l4d conjures up.

This

Police zombies could drop pistol ammo and a nightstick.

I don't understand how someone in a hazmat suit can get infected... They're really thick material in some cases, teeth shouldn't be able to bite through.

Unless they got bit THEN put one on, but that's just silly!

More seriously >> I would enjoy encountering specific types of zeds with loot, hazmats maybe, fallen survivors, hell, even a fireman w/ a hachet could be a pointless yet addition.

I think itd just give it a more real immersion. Unique placed zombies and situations would add so much more depth to it. Even a zombie trapped in a car you wanted to fix, that goes ape shit when you appraoch and potentially hits the horn attracting other zeds and players XD

I don't understand how someone in a hazmat suit can get infected... They're really thick material in some cases, teeth shouldn't be able to bite through.

More seriously >> I would enjoy encountering specific types of zeds with loot, hazmats maybe, fallen survivors, hell, even a fireman w/ a hachet could be a pointless yet addition.

i think if i was cannibalistic, i could bite though the hasmat suit, even if i needed to try a few times

but thankful, i'm not, so no human flesh in my stomach

as for the idea, i'm all for it, have mah beanz

Maybe the zombie virus has a 30 day incubation. So they were already infected when they put on the hazmat suit and just didn't know it.

I think if they did hazmat suit zombies then they would have to have bites and tears in them. Js. I mean, 20+ zombies would be able to get through hazmat suit materials.