anton364@hotmail.nl

do not play with a kid.

they will destroy your chopper with an ural because they are dumb and fags and dont think it will explode just like you drive with an ural to a bus. while you have 5 cars on that server.

remember DO NOT PLAY WITH A 14 YEARS OLD KID.

DO NOT PLAY WITH A 14 YEARS OLD KID.

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to blame all children and teens in the world for one persons mistake, I can tell you I will not allow it or stand for it. I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a pretty short career. But skills that make me a nightmare for oldies like you. If you let my us play in peace and stop bitching, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will teabag you.

• Like 7

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to blame all children and teens in the world for one persons mistake, I can tell you I will not allow it or stand for it. I have are a very particular set of skills; skills I have acquired over a pretty short career. But skills that make me a nightmare for oldies like you. If you let my us play in peace and stop bitching, that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you. But if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you, and I will teabag you.

come teabag me. you dont even know my ingame name

I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking to blame all children and teens in the world for one persons mistake, I can tell you I will not allow it or stand for it.

you tell him, Justin Bieber.

Edited by datguy

I'm 14. I will not blow up your chopper. Your point is one of the most invalid things I have read in a while.

• Like 1

So all kids are "fags"? Well... so much for the human race. Well guys we had a good run!

I have grouped with several younger kids in various games and very rarely have had a problem. So I have to disagree with the OP.

Amen