Promy

DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE

CLOSED DOWN

Edited by Promy
  • Like 3

Character Name: Disorder

How Long Have You Played Dayz: several weeks

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: My cheat finding utitlity CheatFinder (on this forum) and a private server in emergency. Also a private Ventrillo server.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Sure

Time Zone: GMT (UTC)

Additional Comment: Player of CTI/warfare and full campaigns. Also played many games so I know the score (haha get it)

Edited by disorder

Character Name: Axel

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 3 weeks

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Weapons, ammo, a fun clan member and also a good marksman.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Why not?

Time Zone: GMT CET

Additional Comment: I have played all sorts of games since I was like 8, so I have a lot of experience.

Character Name: Slick McBiggums

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 3 months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Im a good sniper, and I have a very good understanding of the game mechanics and logic.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Oh yea. Saving a squad member is the best feeling around.

Time Zone: Pacific

Additional Comment: None

Character Name: Seara

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 3 months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I pretty much im looking for a fun and serious gaming team. I find dayz so much better to play as a team and i can offer you that spirit, and some good snipings :P

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: yes

Time Zone: UTC +1

Additional Comment: Even knowing i have a different time zone than you guys, ill be awake whenever needed to play.

Thanks for your time, Regards.

Character Name: Olaternatum

How Long Have You Played Dayz: For about a 4-6 weeks.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I'm pretty good with a sniper and I'm good at following orders, anything you want I can do.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Yes, as a player you have to realise losing gear and dying is always going to be achieved on this game so I have learnt to not get attached to my gear and it's all achievable after dying.

Time Zone: United Kingdom(Wales)

Additional Comment: I can drive a helicopter/car/bike!

• Like 1

Character Name: Forest

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 3 months (game time)

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: i am a good supporter and supplier

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: every time did it for my friends ill do it for you

Time Zone: PST

Additional Comment: i have lead groups of 6 to 7 men before and have conquered cherno 2 with my friends

My email is www.blake18@aol.com contact me if i am accepted

Edited by indyhorse20

Character Name: Les Stroud

How Long Have You Played Dayz: Over 3 months, 400+ hours

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I think outside the box. I can predict another team's movements in real time. I'm a good shot, I know the map extremely well, and I'm fun to have in TS or Skype. I'm also a badass. Just in case that helps.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: I always carry about two kits worth of gear on me at any time for that very reason.

Time Zone: Eastern

Additional Comment: I've played with a smaller crew for most of my DayZ hours, as well as lone-wolfing it for a considerable amount of time, but I'd like to be involved in a much bigger clan. For example... the kind of large-scale group that can effectively shut down a city if they so choose. The kind of large-scale group that can monitor all roads coming in or out of the coast in order to hijack vehicles. The kind of large-scale group that can get a found chopper up and running in a single day of playtime. I bring a lot to the table, and would be an effective member of such a clan.

Steam name is MasterMindflavor. Hit me up if you're interested in bringing me in.

Edited by Rayth

Hey Kyle,

Character Name: Nastnic (Steam name: Orlough)

How Long Have You Played Dayz: About 2 months.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I know the map well, am open to suicidal charging, and can offer a good laugh.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Yea, items are replaceable.

Time Zone: West Coast

Additional Comment: Haven't had the chance to play with a Day Z crew, however I think it's right for me. I've lone wolfed for awhile, have tried to be friendly/being a bandit but I dont really care for either. It would be awesome to be able to totally wipe out another squad and live to tell the tale.

Would love to be apart of your crew, thanks.

Character name: Robert

how long have you played Dayz :Played dayz for 60+hours

What can i offer the Clan : i can offer jokes and good fun, i likr doing raids and looting towns..

Are you prepared to sacrifice you items for squad members : yes they can pick up my shit when eveyone is dead

time zone: eastern NJ

i run my own servers for other games and am a small time admin.. i dont hack and like to be with a layed back group of guys.. skype is: brave875

Character Name: Aaron

How Long Have You Played Dayz: A bit longer then a month.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: A dedicated member who will risk his life for the good of the clan.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Without hesitation

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time

Additional Comment: Looking forward to playing with a group of like-minded individuals like yourselves.

Character Name: Jacob

How Long Have You Played Dayz: About a month.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I can offer my time and skills.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Of course, i will always take one for the team.

Time Zone: EST

Additional Comment: A fully enjoy this game, and really look forward to playing with a group, as i never have before.

Character Name: Netloc

How Long Have You Played Dayz: Since June

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: My skills as a sniper, my skills as a team leader, my skills as an individual who possesses a "take no prisoners" attitude.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Yes.

Time Zone: (-0400)

Additional Comment: I am looking to join a clan that deviates from anti-banditry. I was once involved with a clan known as ~{SoH}~ (they were an anti-bandit clan), but found that we always banged heads on what we should do, and how we should do them. The leader told me that my personality was more suited for a bandit clan, so... here I am, looking for one.

I know that the fact that I mentioned that I was part of an anti-bandit clan may appear as being deterrent, however... I simply do not have the time of day to do what they do. I am tired of waiting around for bandits, shooting pigs and rabbits and driving around while we look for something to do. I want more action.

Let me know. I have TS3. I have a lot of experience with DayZ.

Edited by Colten

Character Name:Garen

How Long Have You Played Dayz:1.5 months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan:cooperation, tactic, risk, sacrifice, time

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members:Everyone dies. Just a matter of when and where

Time Zone:PST

Additional Comment: I like to play competitively when I am near a kill. Time inbetween kills is about playing and having fun in this game.

Character Name: drew

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 1 to 2 months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: dedicated member willing to do what is needed

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: yes will do what ever is needed

Time Zone: mountain time

Additional Comment: like to have fun inbetween missions but am all business when it comes to the ops

Character Name: Hopelessknight7

How Long have you played Dayz: 2 Months

What Can YOU offer THE CLAN : I want to dedicate all my time into The Clan by gathering essential supplies for surviving

Are You prepared scrifice your item to save a fellow squad Members: Yes iI will shoot how ever many zombies to save a fellow Squad Member I would risk my life to retrieve medical supplies for a fellow Squad member i Will jump in front of a bullet for my fellow squad member And i will never leave a fellow squad member behind.

Time zone: Mountain Time

Additional Comments: Willing to go on Dangerous missions and offer what supplies that are needed for the Clan

And Email me at Justin.peterson777@gmail.com for more information on my skills and equipment.

Thank You

How Long Have You Played Dayz: Since June

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: My skills as a sniper, my skills as a team leader, my skills as an individual who possesses a "take no prisoners" attitude.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Yes.

Time Zone: (-0400)

Additional Comment: I am looking to join a clan that deviates from anti-banditry. I was once involved with a clan known as ~{SoH}~ (they were an anti-bandit clan), but found that we always banged heads on what we should do, and how we should do them. The leader told me that my personality was more suited for a bandit clan, so... here I am, looking for one.

I know that the fact that I mentioned that I was part of an anti-bandit clan may appear as being deterrent, however... I simply do not have the time of day to do what they do. I am tired of waiting around for bandits, shooting pigs and rabbits and driving around while we look for something to do. I want more action.

Let me know. I have TS3. I have a lot of experience with DayZ.

Don't let this guy in, he'll jack all your shit.

Character Name: Commando Dog

Why are you a good team player? Cause I'm quick to respond to situations and can spot people hiding

How many hours per week do you play? 16-40 hours a week

What is your favorite weapon? DMR

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 3 and half months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: A good eye as a spotter for the snipers

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Ya, nothin better than saving members pinned down or in some bad situations

What is most important to you in Dayz? Being able to help people out even though most aren't friendly

Time Zone: Atlantic USA

Additional Comment: Would love to play with a group since most of my friends don't have DayZ

Edited by CommandoDog187

Character Name: pointehead

Why are you a good team player? i am cooperative and have a level head

How many hours per week do you play? 12+

What is your favorite weapon? anything sniper.

How Long Have You Played Dayz: closing in on 1 month now.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: my levelheaddedness, my navigation skills, my stealthiness.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: sure thing

What is most important to you in Dayz? the experiance

Time Zone: EST

Additional Comment: I may be young, but i am very mature for my age, and i am not a squeaker. my skype is harrison.stockwell

Character Name:

Why are you a good team player?

How many hours per week do you play?

What is your favorite weapon?

How Long Have You Played Dayz:

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: i can offer a experianced player looking to loot a couple of happy campers

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members:not only my items but my life !

What is most important to you in Dayz? Having a laugh but playing serious at the same time

Time Zone: uk ??

Additional Comment: would love to join cheers

Character Name:

Why are you a good team player?

How many hours per week do you play?

What is your favorite weapon?

How Long Have You Played Dayz:

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: i can offer a experianced player looking to loot a couple of happy campers

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members:not only my items but my life !

What is most important to you in Dayz? Having a laugh but playing serious at the same time

Time Zone: uk ??

Additional Comment: would love to join cheers

It would help if you answered all of the questions.

.... I was once involved with a clan known as ~{SoH}~ (they were an anti-bandit clan), but found that we always banged heads on what we should do, and how we should do them. The leader told me that my personality was more suited for a bandit clan, so... here I am, looking for one...

I have played DayZ extensively with Colten. I found that from day one he rubbed EVERYONE in SoH the wrong way.

I suggest you allow Colten into your clan if you are looking for the following:

1) Backstabber - when Colten left the group because he didn't get his way, he posted information about clan campsites on the dayzmod forums.

2) Griefer - after posting the information in #1, he then proceeded to target and harass members of SoH.

3) Poison Pill - during his stay with SoH, he constantly whined about people who disagreed or didn't like him, accusing them of being moles in the organization (trying to incite internal conflict within the group)

4) Leech - whined and complained about the resources available to him, asking others to give him stuff.

(this list above is only what I personally experienced. there are countless anecdotes about Colten within SoH. additionally, I managed to not use profanity while reporting this, which is an accomplishment given the Colten legacy I have experienced...)

In short, if Colten is 21, he is very immature and spoiled for his age and definitely not a team player.

It was so bad, that after he left, I changed my clan tag from ~{SoH}~ to [NCA] for a day or two. (NCA = "No Coltens Allowed")

• Like 3