Promy

DELETE THIS THREAD PLEASE

Character Name:

Austin

Why are you a good team player?

I am a good teamplayer, because I am a good tactician and because I care.

How many hours per week do you play?

I play, when I am done with school and homework. I Don't know, 20? 25 ?

Christian

What is your favorite weapon?

AS50 and M4 CCO SD

How Long Have You Played Dayz:

2 Months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan:

I can offer an experienced player with skills within stragedy, tactic and FPS games. Humor, which is a big part of the social network when you're in a clan. Maturity, which I think is an important thing when you join clans with alot of players. Respect. Most important i'm a nice guy. No BS, when we go into firefights, i play serious and i play to kill and survive with my crew.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members?

As mentioned before, i play to survive with my crew..

What is most important to you in Dayz?

Tactics and when people play, i want them and my self, of course, to bring their brains..

Time Zone:

+1

Additional Comment:

I am looking for a clan with a brain and with mature players, i am looking for a serious clan with ambitions. I am looking for experienced players, players whos been in several firefights, and players who won't panic during firefights.. Too much panic will get the player killed = Not good.

Check your PM's too.

Character Name: Panda

Why are you a good team player? Because i am a badass sniper i love playing in squads, i'm loyal and i've got a quite large storage of items/weapons.

How many hours per week do you play? A week i would probably say about 60 hours.

What is your favorite weapon? My favourite weapons are following. Sniper: AS50 Assault Rifle: M4A1 Holo Secondary: PDW And my favourite weapon for spotting would be the L85A2 AWS.

How Long Have You Played Dayz: I've playing days for an extimated time of 3-4 months.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I can offer the clan items and weapons, a fun time and a ton of experience.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Sure, i'd do anything for some action.

What is most important to you in Dayz? Most important for me in Dayz would probably be friends since it gets very lonely and boring playing alone.

Time Zone: CET (GMT +1)

Additional Comment: Coca Cola Cherry is disgusting.

Edited by Panda1
  • Like 1

Character Name: lv snake vl

Why are you a good team player? Im not afraid of dying to save or benifit the squad, also have loads of tents and gear to share with the squad. 2 pairs of spare nvg's , 3 spare GPS's.

How many hours per week do you play?: A lot (everyday)

What is your favorite weapon? DMR, M4 SD

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 3 months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: loads of gear and dedication, just hate playing by myself now.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: YES !!!

What is most important to you in Dayz? Gearing up the squad and having fun

Time Zone: GMT

email: remi_boy123@hotmail.com

twitter: @k_daloub

Additional Comment:

Character Name: Mr Bojangles

Why are you a good team player? I enjoy playing in a team and funny enough i am also in a GoW3 team :)

How many hours per week do you play? IT differs on what i have going on that week

What is your favorite weapon? M4A Silenced

How Long Have You Played Dayz: Few months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Im a good team player, not afraid to get my hands dirty if i have to. I can supply food, ammo and a couple of different guns. Im also a decent guy who just wants to have some fun and enjoy the game.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Of course

What is most important to you in Dayz? Having fun and trying to stay alive!

Time Zone: GMT. UK

Additional Comment: Ive been looking for people to play with on DayZ since i came on here so it would be great to be apart of a team

Why are you a good team player? I enjoy playing in a team and funny enough i am also in a GoW3 team :)

How many hours per week do you play? IT differs on what i have going on that week

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Im a good team player, not afraid to get my hands dirty if i have to. I can supply food, ammo and a couple of different guns. Im also a decent guy who just wants to have some fun and enjoy the game.

Additional Comment: Ive been looking for people to play with on DayZ since i came on here so it would be great to be apart of a team

Character Name: Trauma

Why are you a good team player? Im a good communicator, very tactical, thrive off of team play.

How many hours per week do you play? roughly 20 hours

What is your favorite weapon? AKM,M4, lee enfield

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 1 month

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: A dedicated team player, im willing to give any gear I can spare to team members. Ill do anything to insure a successful team

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Hell yea.

What is most important to you in Dayz? surviving and killing people.. getting loot.

Time Zone: Pacific

Additional Comment: Got TS, am fairly good at navigating, know most of the map.

Check yo PM's mate.

Character Name: Ryken

Why are you a good team player? I have been part of a medic group (RNG) so I have experience how to work as a team when to listen and when to supply my knowledge.

How many hours per week do you play? about 4 hours a day

What is your favorite weapon? m16, or m24

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 2-3 months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I am talented in the role of assualt and but am good at Recon since I have been part of a medic group for a long time so i can offer my talents in raids or loots and know how to properly do them so i would be a possitive gain to the group

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: of course hoping others would do the same for me i would do that for them, and being in part of a good group means they help eachother out.

What is most important to you in Dayz? Good communication, friendliness to help eachother out if its learning new material or helping others survive bandits.

Time Zone: EST

Additional Comment: PM me on here or add my steam name: xryken also i have ts3 and a mic

Character Name: Boomsta

Why are you a good team player? Know the game, play soley with groups of people. Need a spotter, marksmen, medic. I can do it.

How many hours per week do you play? As much as you want too. Only play DayZ and WoW and currently no job.

What is your favorite weapon? AS50/DMR/M4 CCO

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 2 months

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: A Sniper, a spotter, someone that can spot people yards away.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Do it all the time. Current character is 4 days survived though.

What is most important to you in Dayz? Surviving, i do not mind dieing if i am running to help a teammate. At least having a weapon to defend myself.

Time Zone: Central Timezone

Additional Comment: You will basically get someone who doesn't really complain and basically will help the team one way or another. Im not looking to backstab someone or steal gear. I'm one for making friendships and having a dedicated group of members to be the best clan ;].

Character Name: E.Heskey

Why are you a good team player? I work fairly well with others.

How many hours per week do you play? Hard to say, really, I'm beginning to get more active, so I would say upwards of 3-4/5 hours on weekdays, 5-6/7 hours on weekends.

What is your favorite weapon? I would have to say the m1014.

How Long Have You Played Dayz: Nearly three-four months though I haven't been very active until recently.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Reliability.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Certainly.

What is most important to you in Dayz? Survival of myself and my squadmates.

Time Zone: UTC -7:00 (Arizona)

Additional Comment: None.

Character Name: Steve (meant to change it but meh)

Why are you a good team player? I communicate and am willing to help people out

How many hours per week do you play? about 20 or more

What is your favorite weapon? M4A1 CCO SD/AS50

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 3 weeks

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Team player, reliable, easy going person

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Sure

What is most important to you in Dayz? Having fun and finding items

Additional Comment: I've only been playing solo atm, really hard to find people to play with when everyone is paranoid and kills on site. Looking for a bunch of players who are organized, looking to have fun and some laughs.

Also I'd like to mention it would be nice to play with people who are some what tactical. working as a team to survive, scavenge and if need be, kill.

Edited by Bigbradford

Character Name: Tom

Why are you a good team player? I've played professional Counter-Strike, and Halo as the team leader and strat caller. I put my team mates above my own personal glory, and am generally fun to be around.

How many hours per week do you play? 4-5 weekdays, and a lot on weekends.

What is your favorite weapon? M4A1 CCO SD, and the FN FAL AN/PVS-4

How Long Have You Played Dayz: About 2 months.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I can offer a more than able body, I have pretty excellent navigation skills, I have great aim, and I can also provide the clan with a server.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Absolutely.

What is most important to you in Dayz? Playing with others, and killing survivors.

Time Zone: MST

Additional Comment: I have been looking into getting a server when I do find a dedicated clan which I am willing to run and pay for on my own,

Character Name: niggerfast

Why are you a good team player?: long time MMOer, helped run a 80 man guild on WoW

How many hours per week do you play?: shifts, but +10 hours regularly

What is your favorite weapon?: DMR/M4 w/ ACOG & launcher

How Long Have You Played Dayz: two +35 hour weeks, built my own squad and got tired of the fuckers. Looking for something more organized and overall more skilled.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: my axe!

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Forreal. I'll be a bro to the end.

What is most important to you in Dayz?: good, clean kills.

Time Zone: (-0700) Pacific Standard Time

Additional Comment: I come in package with M4 grenadier and HE shells. Booyah.

email a nigg at [greg@sleeter.com] seriously, it'd be fun to play with y'all.

Edited by dragon.jesus

Character Name: Cody

Why are you a good team player? I communicate very well, I can take on any role needed in a team

How many hours per week do you play? usually 15-20

What is your favorite weapon? currently it is my AK, and my M1911

How Long Have You Played Dayz: roughly 3 months now

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I am great at avoiding zeeks in the cities, I have alot of experiences with looting

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: yes, I am

What is most important to you in Dayz? Surviving, but having fun

Time Zone: Central

Additional Comment: I come with an AK, and my M1911, ready to go

Character Name:kiD Ghastly

Why are you a good team player?Understand the game the game very well, good at staying hidden and spotting.

How many hours per week do you play? school just started so wont be on till after 4:00 eastern to 10:30 eastern during week days, weekends if nothing is going on i can play for a long time.

What is your favorite weapon? Rifle: M4, and FN FAL, Also for sniping i LOVE as50

How Long Have You Played Dayz: Month and a half now

What Can YOU Offer The Clan:Awsome sence of stalking

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members:OF COURSE!!!!!!!

What is most important to you in Dayz? Player killing, all tho if squad commands are squad commands i will obey orders

Time Zone: eastern, Michigan

Additional Comment: I HATE HACKING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Character Name: iTry

Why are you a good team player? I communicate I have high end equipment and I have something many others dont have, Experience.

How many hours per week do you play? On a good week 20+ on weeks im real busy 5-15

What is your favorite weapon? Any Scoped weapon Such as M16 CCO, M4 Aim, all snipers etc...

How Long Have You Played Dayz: a month after it came out

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I can offer the clan a great team player who isnt afraid to take a chance on hunting down bigger groups than I and succeding with my Superior Fighting tactics.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Always, I'd rather say i died fighting for someone than live to be a puss

What is most important to you in Dayz? Having a good teamate/Squad to back me up knowing they would through there gear on the line for me which i would do the same

Time Zone: Eastern Pacific

Additional Comment: I hate playing alone and i am very lucky in terms of gear just the other day i found 4 ghilie suits in Lingor and a M24 sniper. The highest kills i have ever had was 200 Zombie Kills 15 Murders and 5 bandit kills. I love the game and id die for someone who would do the same, Trust is the main idea for any group.

Character Name: MattTheSurvivor

Why are you a good team player? Yes: i have been part of another clan that was team oriented and have been in gamebattles on xbox and that is very team oriented as well.

How many hours per week do you play? Well on Week days i can usually get on around 4 or 5pm then come back on around 10 and play till 1 or 2am

What is your favorite weapon? I have always prefered my baby the M4A1 SD that i had with my 15day character, But i ALWAYS have a sniper in my backpack when i need to scout for my buddies running into Cherno.

How Long Have You Played Dayz: About 2 months now. about 2 weeks by myself than the rest with my old clan.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I m great with team work. I have VERY good eyes. I am a very good spotter. i have always been spotter/ Sniper in my group. When we are driving around i can pick out the smallest things.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: I used to be attached to my items but now i really dont care and i know its all apart of the game and what makes it fun.

What is most important to you in Dayz? My team mates. And enjoying the game in general.

Time Zone: US/Central

Age:16/ Mature (My old group was all older than me and they enjoyed having me)

Additional Comment: I really am interested in your clan and i would be honored to join you guys as i really like the game when i play with a group and i am loyal and i can be on pretty often.

Character Name: Ratzokore

Why are you a good team player: Yes.

How many hours per week do you play: Mom yells at me saying get off.

What is your favorite weapon: Lee Enfield but i use anything.

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 2-3 weeks.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Expert Hunter, Expert Scavenger, and Experianced Medic.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Yes.

What is most important to you in Dayz: Holding my rifle tight and with safety off.

Time Zone: Eastern Standard Time.

Additional Comment: I apply here with the hope that i won't be screwed over and with the intention that i can work together with a strong group.

if you need to contact me,

Skype name = Blackykitty1 - Ray James

Steam name = Micovania

Edited by ratzokore

Character Name: Dr.Mailman

Why are you a good team player? Because Im always avalible to help a team member, and when i do join clans the only people i speak to on games are the people in my clans. I always go above and beyond the call of duty to assist anyone that i can help.

How many hours per week do you play? It depends i ussuly play 3-4 days a week and when i play im ussualy on for 6-12 hours

What is your favorite weapon? Winchester

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 1 week.

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: Anything i can give.

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: I have no problem sacraficing items for the sake of my clan members, When im in clans i do alot for my clan members.

What is most important to you in Dayz? Staying alive.

Additional Comment: Im very easy to get along with and very polite. I find being in clans gives a better game experience and i really enjoy playing with other people on Dayz

Character Name: iTzTwixx

Why are you a good team player? Because i'm always can help a team member.

How many hours per week do you play?: 12 hours i think

What is your favorite weapon?: DMR , M4A1

How Long Have You Played Dayz: 1 Month

What Can YOU Offer The Clan: I can offer the clan a great team player, I am a good listener and if I am asked something I try to do that immediately

Are You Prepared sacrifice your items to save squad members: Yes

What is most important to you in Dayz? that me and my squad members remain alive

Time Zone: UTC+01:00

Additional Comment: None

If anyone is interested in joining the clan please PM me your appliaction, thank you.

Hey if you wana come fight survive aggainst our clan search omega in commander, thanks

Keep it to a few days per bump.

Woops, thought it said yesterday, my bad. Also could you move the thread into clan/group recruitment section, cheers.

Edited by Promy