bazbake

Why Punish People for a Certain Playstyle?

lol. This is the most successful trollpost I have seen since hors and musket and that was more funny then troll. Congrats.

These days If you're caught writing something full on retarded, you can always pretend you're trolling.

This is either a great attempt at writing something stupid or poor attempt at writing something funny.

• Like 1

Are you serious? Alt+F4 is a completely valid play style.

Alt+F4 is a completely valid play style.

Completely valid play style.

Valid play style.

Play style.

Edited by RIGHTLY

I think the reason people alt f4 is to take some sort of "revenge" on the morons that always kill you right when you spawn, later on when your up north though that is not a valid strategy, its supposed to be crazy up there and in the big cities. I've been executed on the coast right after I spawn so many times by roving gangs of bandits and that shits annoying and I never alt f4 but I'll tell you what, the people that do have a valid reason to do so. Don't kill people who only have a flashlight or even an axe when you and your buddies all have assault rifles, hope those guys that are in that situation always alt f4 just to piss off those morons. There also is a solution the OP never mentions...play on low pop servers. You'll almost always make it past the cities and get on your way up north. I've never been gunned down on servers with like 10-15 people within the first few hours of playing.

Edited by Clint

I'm not gonna say anything about the OP because I don't know them, But I will say they are wrong because the ALT-F4 Playstyle is an exploit of the game mechinics to get out of combat or avoid death that is not physically possible.

These days If you're caught writing something full on retarded, you can always pretend you're trolling.

This is true, sadly.

frankly i agree with OP...i mean, if you're shooter is baiting you "IM FRENDLY IM FRENDLY" then pops you in the face, tahts your own damn fault, but if you're snuck up on and BAM one in the back, shit man, im ALT F4'd the fuck out of there, shit scares the shit out of me. if im snipped, thats a different thing, but seriously, if im trying to loot a hospital and help people and i get shot anways, yeah...im gone.

Can we please some of the people agreeing with OP, including OP, banned in game?

PLEASE!

These twerps are under 18, that much is evident.

How dare you take away someone else's experience of killing you, then getting your goodies.

Now I know for sure most of you agreeing have never gotten your ass kicked.

You've got to be less subtle, OP.

People don't get what you're driving at when you write it like this, they aren't the quickest bunch.

See my thread, 'make the as50 the new starter gun' for how to best get beans with satirical banter.

Success troll is success, he has my beans, and respect.

490 posts, then this...

Except the other 489 posts of his are equally asinine. Go ahead and read his history, I dare you.

Pretty much every one one of his posts comes in at about the same level. It's a nightmare.

See my thread, 'make the as50 the new starter gun' for how to best get beans with satirical banter.

Pretty much just like TheMachine. How coincidental. They're cut from the same cloth.

Edited by ZedsDeadBaby

What are you talking about?

Alt f4 isnt in the code, its part of windows, nothing to do with the game and is a straight out cheat and expliot which decent players shouldnt have to put up with.

Its not a playstyle, its cheating, its up there with hackers.

I think it's funny that an Alt+F4 guy calls someone else a "carebear". But I have a very easy solution for you buddy, so you don't lose your immersion and carry your gear around for a long time: don't suck at the game.

Why else would he make .50 caliber rifles so powerful?

But this pretty much gave away the obvious, but none the less good, trolling. I love it. :D

Edited by daskleineviech

Except the other 489 posts of his are equally asinine. Go ahead and read his history, I dare you.

Pretty much every one one of his posts comes in at about the same level. It's a nightmare.

Pretty much just like TheMachine. How coincidental. They're cut from the same cloth.

If only I could be cut from the 'trying to get on the forum team' cloth like ZDB.

• Like 3

Now, I'm glad they nerfed pistols because them defending themselves was getting out of hand

Da Fuq?!

It was getting out of hand? So what, newer players should have no protection against bullies like you? If they come across you, they should just bow down, and take a bullet?

Screw that!

Everyone will (and should) be fighting 'til their last drop of blood. It doesn't matter if they have a crowbar, a makarov, or an M4A1 COO SD.

And all of that Alt+f4 nonsense?...

You are going to get ripped apart in this thread...

I personally do not Alt + F4, but I do abort after a long battle if I am losing and I know I am going to lose.

I always participate in a prolonged battle if it gets to that point; however, If I feel that I do not want to lose my gear, I will abort and avoid death.

I think admitting defeat and realizing I lost and cannot win, is enough. The self-pity and self disappoint is the consequence I get.

But there are times where I would go all out and try to kill the other survivor, disregarding death and the gear I have. Usually if I just have an Alice pack and Lee-Enfield, I don't care to die.

It really just depends on very specific and personal circumstances, that I would "Abort", as I NEVER Alt + F4.

Bottom line; I do fight when I encounter another survivor for as long as I can, until the brink of death.

That's even better than the OP, who let the trolls out today? :D

Umm... ok.

I can play how ever the hell I want. I payed money for it. Deal with it.

To each his own.

I have nothing to contribute to this thread, so I won't say anything.

• Like 1

Umm... ok.

I can play how ever the hell I want. I payed money for it. Deal with it.

To each his own.

Not a troll post? So you really just explained you only quit when you are afraid of dying. Does that mean everybody else quits when they are afraid of winning the fire fight?

Edited by daskleineviech

Not a troll post? So you really just explained you only quit when you are afraid of dying. Does that mean everybody else quits when they are afraid of winning the fire fight?

It was an honest and sincere response in this thread.

What have you contributed? Other than complaining and calling other people trolls?