Sign in to follow this  
ZekkCC (DayZ)

Hackers with crossbows.

Nice, Hackers w/ crossbows and yet you ask for hacks and use them. Its like "HEY EVERYONE ADMINS/ETC IM A HACKER BAN ME HERES PROOF" Thats what this post is prettty much saying.

Nice, Hackers w/ crossbows and yet you ask for hacks and use them. Its like "HEY EVERYONE ADMINS/ETC IM A HACKER BAN ME HERES PROOF" Thats what this post is prettty much saying.

what did you even just try to say?

Yeah because hacking is the same thing as accepting free shit from a hacker and fucking around with it real quick. Yup.

Knox you're at the same fault as him, if he is even at fault. Sure he got free stuff and yes he should be getting ramifications for that. But there are much bigger things to worry about, as in actual hackers. If you're a friend of a hacker and acknowledge it, you should be banned. If you saw a hacker in an instance and acted in the spur of the moment badly, slap on the wrist right now. Also, you disconnected to avoid dying in one of your videos. Don't make me pull up the thread about it. So you're at just as much shit as he is, perhaps even more.

• Like 1

dont worry, kn0x is a little faggot who just sits on the forums and bitches all day, i have seen his videos he is just an ass hole

Bitching about taking hacked gear, when he was wearing soldier clothing in his video he just uploaded. Seems legit.

• Like 1

Bitching about taking hacked gear, when he was wearing soldier clothing in his video he just uploaded. Seems legit.

i just called him out on it, btw everyone is hating on him on his videos, i bet he has 4.6 mil views that are 80% hate

tbh if you loot hacked stuff, you are no better then the script kiddies who ruing this game. play it like its suppose to guys, not like you did in this video.

tbh if you loot hacked stuff, you are no better then the script kiddies who ruing this game. play it like its suppose to guys, not like you did in this video.

Reported.

umm coming from the kid who looted duped items, and hacked skins??? i dont think you contradicted yourself at all, but just saying, since you "used" those items, that makes you one of those that should be "reported"..........

http://dayzmod.com/forum/index.php?/topic/75323-new-weapons-suit-greatest-discovery/

but good day sir!

just to be clear here guys it's indisputable that items coming from ammo caches are scripted in, confirming that an item is duped is another story

i know its also indisputable that 24 soldier skins, were definately duped and scripted. in putting two and two together im sure the rest of the items in all the vehicles they found were also duped... but then again i could be wrong.

i know its also indisputable that 24 soldier skins, were definately duped and scripted. in putting two and two together im sure the rest of the items in all the vehicles they found were also duped... but then again i could be wrong.

I'm speaking in general. Do you not agree that asking a scripter for "free hacked gear" as the OP did is worse than someone stumbling upon a camp and looting potentially duped gear?

• Like 1

I'm speaking in general. Do you not agree that asking a scripter for "free hacked gear" as the OP did is worse than someone stumbling upon a camp and looting potentially duped gear?

I know you don't like my post ih8 but i agree w/ your post above this.

he didnt really ask for the gear, and the stuff wasnt supposedly duped, it was hacked in, the point behind it is that kn0x is being a little bitch and trying to report this guy for taking stuff from hackers while kn0x is taking stuff from hackers and saying " oh cool, i stole from a hacker, nothing wrong here"

go to 3:10 in the video

I've already addressed kn0x in one of his other threads

Edited by ih8

10 minutes of watching you guys dick around in the inventory screen... AWESOME!

First you come across a hacker and at least try to take them out, then you ask for their help and "hacked weapons." And you are worried about what gear to take, actually saying that one gun was a hacked weapon so better not take it; then load up on other gear, etc. You take out a helicopter with the supposed hacker in it; laughing and acting as if nothing was wrong.

You both should be banned because you are no better than the hacker in that you asked, received, and took the gear that you absolutely knew was hacked in for you. AND you have the audacity to post the video here on the forum, thinking you haven't done anything wrong. Really?!? You actually think asking for hacked weapons/gear, getting it, loading up with it, and continuing to play is okay? Wow, that is twisted.