dusty926

Made fun of my age, dead in seconds.

Having a rage-post like you just started here sorta proves their point, buddy. Yes, you are 13. Yes, some people look down upon it. Yes, some people will give you shit about it.

...and when you react like you just did, all the above is rendered true, seeing how immature you react.

Not trying to be mean here (dear god, you'd probably kill me and steal my gear), but just trying to show you what you absolutely shouldn't have done.

Entertaining though, this thread. *le popcorn*

OP taking personal offense on the internet ...

I don't care about your age but the above makes you an idiot in my eyes.

It's people like you who drive kids to the point of suicide.

You threaten suicide when you don't get your way? Yeah kid, you're real mature.

Well if someone was making fun of you and you had the chance to shoot them *On a game of course* would you?

No because I'm not 13!

Hello there

Age makes no difference, young or old black or white or something completely other.

It's easy to be an asshole.

Think before you do anything.

Measure twice, cut once.

Rgds

LoK

You should commit suicide tho, there is no need for another 13 year old boy who sounds like a girl when talking into his mic and making my ears bleed. Livestream when you suicide pls i wanna watch, with popcorn ofc.

[user warned, 2 days PPS. -Max]

Edited by Max Planck
  • Like 1

Lol, you supposedly mature adults are nothing more than peasants who are all talk and act like assholes to other to make yourself feel better when your no better than a ant that I step on a REGULAR basis.

clearly they were trolling him. they asked if he was friendly and after they heard his response (ie-him talking), they ask his age? of the plethora of questions to be asked between strangers age is clearly not on the top of that list.

they were just prepping for a troll and when they did, he wasted them. if anything, he stood up for himself. I would think that would be rather commendable, as opposed to an invitation to more shit talking.

and for the record, as subjective as young kids are, he stated that hateful comments could very well lead to some impressionable kids hurting themselves (which, sadly, is a factual statement), not that he was contemplating it.

rather than acting like a whiny bitch and getting into childish flame war, this was a fairly intelligent rebuttle to some shit-talking monkey. the op merely called him out for what kind of person he his.

Edited by ptk
  • Like 1

You should commit suicide tho, there is no need for another 13 year old boy who sounds like a girl when talking into his mic and making my ears bleed. Livestream when you suicide pls i wanna watch, with popcorn ofc.

yet another mature post from a shit-bread sandwich!

[user warned, -Max]

Edited by Max Planck

I don't know what is funnier...

The fact you acted like an angry little child.

The fact you insulted another culture.

Or, the fact 3 supposed adults, got rowned by a child.

ESRB ratings need to be enforced. 13 year olds do not need to be playing this game.

I have two sons. One is 11 and one is 14. Both kickass in DayZ and display more maturity than most guys on the servers.

Its all in the person, not the age.

God, help your children, "hyrdocodone."

Psst.. no one should take advice or anything you say seriously, you are repping opiates for your screen name.

I have two sons. One is 11 and one is 14. Both kickass in DayZ and display more maturity than most guys on the servers.

Its all in the person, not the age.

God, help your children, "hyrdocodone."

Psst.. no one should take advice or anything you say seriously, you are repping opiates for your screen name.

I shall post in this thread about age, typing my opinion on the internet, because there is someone out there that cares.

Oh wait!

You're young in DayZ? Probably clueless and immature.

You're 18-25 in DayZ? Wasting time that could be spent studying, thus immature.

You're old in DayZ? Failed at life, and now only has video games left, probably immature.

You're an ageless being from another dimension in DayZ? No wonder you are in our dimension now, if all you do is play games, you immature, ageless being, you.

Point being : calm the fuck down, all of ye.

I've played with my 41yr buddy from England, and a 12 year old from Austria. We had a good time and at no point age was mentioned.

Then i've played with a 24 year old who was raging at everyone whenever he died, and called everyone that killed him a cheater. He was also incapable of forming even the simplest of sentences in English, despite learning it for 12 years. The Austrian kid was speaking very well.

Thus : If you're an asshat, your age does not matter. Your vocabulary, understanding humor and temperament is the only thing that differs, as you age. Not always in the right direction. Not always from ground 0.

Edited by Stworca
  • Like 1

. Regardless of the guy's age, they WERE dicks. Under these circumstances I think they deserved it. It's not like you come across friendly players often, mocking one you found isn't particularly a good idea if they are armed.

• Like 1

Stworca,

Please do not tarnish the Polish heritage you have. Your list makes no sense, nonsense.

There are many age groups that play video games. But, the fact remains this game is M rated and should be treated as such. If you are under 17, you probably shouldn't talk in direct (vocally). This is not biased because 9/10 times the kid sounds young and will get razzed a little. Big deal. This game is special, but the fact you can interact before you dispose of you prey, makes it even more special.

I have had some good interactions but more so, they are horrible with name calling. Usually, after I kill them, as they are dying, they start calling me names over voice comm. Know what I say when I die, unless you are a hacker, I say "Good game, or good fight."

Also, you must understand, with the OP being 13, I highly doubt he is telling the whole story.

Remember, there is always two sides to the story, then there is the truth. People see/hear what they want to see/hear.

Just stop, please. This is no time to put your innovator mind to use.

I'm pretty sure most third-world countries have more happiness then this thread. Gaming forums such as these are a dark, dark place. Most people do not behave like this in real life (talking about suicide like it's no big deal), no matter what country you are in. I've never seen so much hate.

• Like 1

Lol, you supposedly mature adults are nothing more than peasants who are all talk and act like assholes to other to make yourself feel better when your no better than a ant that I step on a REGULAR basis.

You step on ants? wow that's really mature and shows you're not mentally capable of showing respect to all life.

Karma will catch up with you. and let's hope you're not re-incarnated as an Ant in the next life. someone will stand on you.

just because an Ant is small does not mean it's less important than you. maybe you should think about your silly actions. it's people like you who are killing all the Bee's,. and you don't want to know what happens when they all die.

Your list makes no sense, nonsense.

Oh, the list itself only aimed at mocking all those pre-made blueprints about specific age, that i've heard over the years. When someone tries hard enough, he will find a reason to call you immature. Most of the time having no grounds to do that, but that's the internet.

Now, i agree that shooters in general, and survivor/shooter/zombie apocalypse simulator with direct communications in particular aren't - nor should they be - PG13.

There is, however, this one, disturbing constant in the universe, being people making issues out of insignificant details. Age, heritage, beliefs, accent, color of your shirt.. none of that should matter, if the person in question is a decent shot, player or human.

Edit : I forgot to mention that it all sounds alien to me, as i have never found a single player in DayZ who didn't try to kill me..

..then again it's maybe because i'm at that distant hill with m107..

Edited by Stworca

[user warned, 2 days PPS. -Max]

This just proves how wrong you "adults" are when you say you're the mature ones.