dusty926

Made fun of my age, dead in seconds.

I BETRAYED THREE PEOPLE BECUZ THEY MADE FUN UV MAI AGE!!!!!

Way to make the world a better place, fuckwad. They spare you, and you repay them by throwing a temper tantrum. No wonder everyone kills on sight....Tell me your name so I can personally hunt you down.

I BETRAYED THREE PEOPLE BECUZ THEY MADE FUN UV MAI AGE!!!!!

Way to make the world a better place, fuckwad. They spare you, and you repay them by throwing a temper tantrum. No wonder everyone kills on sight....Tell me your name so I can personally hunt you down.

Quite frankly? I somewhat have to say...This is a bunch of B.S. I mean let's face it, some random kid raged because he gets made fun of due to his voice like on EVERY OTHER INTERNET GAME. So fuckin what? If you can't take your VOICE being made fun of? Just wait until your ass gets to high school and further. Please, stop crying, if ya wanna kill yourself? Well, that's your choice. And if ya don't plan on doing it? Then don't even mention anything related to it. Just because you heard a big scary word doesn't mean you deserve to use it. And you're saying a person on the internet makes people like you want to suicide? There's a difference between third hand murder and self inflicted stupidity. And quite honestly? In the courts? They really, really wouldn't give a good god damn. And yea, they are right, you SHOULDN'T be playing an M rated game. If for no other reason then the fact you can't take a simple insult. Grow up. Grow a pair. And grow some brain cells. And quite frankly? Just because you can write nice and pretty doesn't prove you're mature, it just proves you've payed enough attention to hide behind something like a barrier until it's forced to be removed. Until ya grow up? Stay off of DayZ, you don't have any right on it. And the "18 year olds" you're more mature then? Riiiiiiight. That's a very specific number. And I'm sorry you live in some sheltered little life where every 18 you meet is a dumbass. It's a game, it's meant to be trolled, and done for ones own enjoyment, not everybody at the same times enjoyment. Congrats, ya poped off a few rounds and killed some people, woopdi fuckin do ya got bragging rights. But you should only brag when you have enough controle to leave out the motivation to a point and just enjoy the experience.

You have made me laugh, why? Because I actually got you to care about stuff I said.

You have made me laugh, why? Because I actually got you to care about stuff I said.

2ajv29f.png

Edited by Ulfhedjinn

Is this supposed to be a joke thread? 13 year old claims to be friendly to 3 guys, claims hes not a douchebag, then kills all 3 of them whilst being friendly.

Is this supposed to be a joke thread? 13 year old claims to be friendly to 3 guys, claims hes not a douchebag, then kills all 3 of them whilst being friendly.

Yes, I posted it to entertain. Next thing you know, it's WW3.

Yes, I posted it to entertain. Next thing you know, it's WW3.

Oh, no, don't worry, you've entertained the masses.

Oh, no, don't worry, you've entertained the masses.

Yes but not the way I intended.

Well dude, 11 years ago I was your age and playing rogue spear online. I still remember needing to lie about being over 13 or whatever it is just to sign up on forums lol. Good times. Funny story.

Beans for you!

• Like 1

Another fairytale story by kid 13 years old still breastfeeded by his mother...but this is theWeb, so its all one big LIE and not even intresting story eather.

Ive killed several guys in cherno fully geared last night none had those weapons you mentioned, why i never loot those i wonder?

AS-50, Bizon, FAL...and revolver.

A revolver? You mean to tell me these guys had helicopter crash grade weapons and they couldn't spring for a G17?

have you even learned how to walk yet?

You do realize this thread is almost dead, right?

"Not all 13 year olds are douchebags" <--paraphrasing..

You sir. have disproved your own point.

Too childish to take some criticism (even if the others were being douchebags)

Future serial killer Rating? 9.6/10

Side note

You will have a rough life, Me and my real life friends rip into eachother all the time, people you dont know will rip into you,

Some of the best friends i have made started with fucked up beginnings. You need to mature up and prove them wrong if you are so worried about your age. Because your actions are what matter in the end.

chill the fuck out. its not like he went on a rant about them talking about his age. if i came across people in dayz and they were insulting me then id kill them too. it makes a funny story to share. how the fuck is he immature and shit just for killing some people? also im sure everyone and their friends insult eachother. just because this guy doesnt like being taunted doesnt make him any less mature than you are.

This is a cool thread, just woke up and now I an wide awake. Might read it tomorrow when I wake up!

I am 25, i'm married I have a job and a dog..... I would also have killed these people.... Because when you start taking the piss out of random people online you should expect something bad to happen.

Edited by Naykon
  • Like 1

I'm surprised. Your punctuation and grammar far exceeds most people who are much older than you and type on these forums.

If you have grown up online, grammar is very important. So I wouldn't be surprised if he picked up such perfection after being flamed for spelling incorrectly..

The only time i have ever killed someone for a stupid reason was this.

I approach him from behind, my weapon aimed at his head, I stated over the mic for him to surrender and kneel down so i could take what i needed.

He stated that he was unarmed, (he had a handgun in his backpack) but did not try to pull it out. he also had NVG's, Rangefinder, plenty of food & Drink. So i took his Rangefinder, 3 food, 3 drink.

I thanked him and told him im letting him keep his NVG's and his weapon. And to face the wall and not turn around while i leave.

He then goes You know what? Fuck you i dont even care if you kill me (He had a very high pitched voice) My assumption...14year old. I Said really? You just went through all that and your going to cause problems?

He then replies with "Fuck you FAGGOT" <---really? i think i was pretty fair about this whole ordeal.

so i shot him...many..many times

and got myself a new pair of NVG"s and enough food & drink to last a few days.

OP: Getting angry means you put weight on what they're saying about you or your family. Not good. We all have the same value. Not to each other mind you, which can make life frustrating at times, but it doesn't matter what anyone else thinks about you, thats the bottom line. When someone does that, just shrug it off and try to forgive, remember that everyone does the best they can, even when we're idiots.

• Like 1

Yeah...not to be rude or anything but I think I would know that by now.

I was talking to everyone in this post trying to troll a real life lesson into a video game, not you.

now, how do I take my beans back...