ScottyTheEngineer

RGO frag grenade = legitimate loot?

I just found some of these and I have never seen this type of grenade before. I've searched the wiki and DayzDB, but grenades (except smoke grenades) are not included therein. Regular frag grenades are pretty common, but what about the RGO? Are they hacked, or have they been added in the last update? Are they supposed to be better than regular ones?

The place I found them was rather strange: a UAZ in its regular spawn with everything broken, but there were 10 RGOs and 10 units of SVD ammo (!) in the trunk.

only grenades in game are smoke grenades and m67 frag grenades

Items do not spawn inside vehicles I believe. So either someone wrecked that car a left. Leaving the items there. Someone found it, tossed them in. OR the vehicle bugged. As in, it spawned in with items that it had before being reset.

only grenades in game are smoke grenades and m67 frag grenades

NOPE!! They spawn in the back of UAZs. I found a fresh UAZ Spawn and there were ten of them in the gear bin.

Items do not spawn inside vehicles I believe. So either someone wrecked that car a left. Leaving the items there. Someone found it, tossed them in. OR the vehicle bugged. As in, it spawned in with items that it had before being reset.

NOPE! Gear does spawn with the vehicles.

• Like 2

NOPE!! They spawn in the back of UAZs. I found a fresh UAZ Spawn and there were ten of them in the gear bin.

You ruined my fun Shadow.. now they wont find the search button.

• Like 2

The RGO Frag Grenade is found in UAZ spawns. This anti-personel timed hand grenade is great for midair explosions and has an effective range of up to approximately 100m.

from dayzwiki

• Like 1

The UAZ was hacked in, found like 20 hacked urals in the balota airstrip that had the same loot

Edited by diod1997

OK, it's actually included in the hand grenades description... shame on me -.-

(I actually searched for rgo grenade instead of rgo frag grenade... no results)

Thanks!

Rofl @ Kush.

And yesssssss, it's legit.

I swear on my last can of beans.

Read ShadowMosesOG's posts 5-10 times slowly for a step towards enlightenment.

• Like 1

Oh yeah actually i just checked the wiki too and its possible for uaz to spawn with rgo frag. Didnt know that lol

You ruined my fun Shadow.. now they wont find the search button.

Sorry the helpful side of me gets the best of me at times. The sad thing is they could have used the search button. DayzDB is a nice site but they dont keep it up to date or cannot keep up with dayz.I am not sure which.

I tried to fix up a UAZ at its spawn for a few server restarts. It always spawned with 30 AK mags, 10 SVD mags, 10 RGO grenades and some beans. Yum.

Edited by Glitterglen

Wrong, the 2 ATVs ontop of the hill south of Krazno always spawn with 1 tent, 2 cans of beens and 5 heatpacks in them (each).

With M67 you have a 5 second margin of error, with the RGO: Vamos a la playa oh oh oho oh!

Threw this thing into a field and ran for my bloody life. I still ended up deaf for a few minutes XD these things are awesome. Since the UAZ very generously spawns with 10, I can see my server's version of Cherno becoming a nuclear winter.

The UAZ I found also came with a red, green, yellow and normal smoke grenade. I think the yellow is only obtainable from the UAZ, and since there is only one per server it's practically like having a mountain dew! The green may be the same, or it's just extremely rare (I've not found one apart from in UAZ but I've seen them in loot spawn lists).

Edited by Blakbewwy