Sign in to follow this  
Pippin775

MAJOR BUG!!!!! IMPORTANT

Ok, every server i log onto i instantly fall to the ground and get a hourglass that doesnt end. So please could i get my character respawned or killed? i dont care about my gear, but i cant play at all and i have very little time to enjoy the game each day.

Player ID: 57672710

Screen name: Pippin775

Not a bug. You keep logging out in shock. Means you got hurt, then logged out.

Google: day z shock wiki. Read it. Learn it.

I have the exact same problem. I passed out for 3 hours ago and I won't wake up. Tried making new profiles.. Waiting for an hour... NOTHING WORKS. This is very frustrating, as I really wanna play with my friends...

Is it any way to reset your character?

Sadly, i dont know my location seeing as i have no map and i waited for over an hour and the hourglass didnt move.

How is that not a bug if his hourglass doesn't move? As far as I know the longest timer is 3 minutes or so? If it doesn't even move, then yes it's a bug.

I also know it wasnt because of shock, the only thing i could think of was i passed by to people i think where hackers because of strange weapons. They where nice and said they killed a hacker but were joking about it.

It's a new bug with 1.7.2.5 as far as I know, I just got a friend to come and kill me since the hour glass doesn't count down at all.

Well then post in the bandit forums, I'm sure someone will come help you with your problem.

Either way one of my two previous statements still apply.

• Like 1

And im sorry for not posting in the bugs section but i have very little time to play and i went for the forum with the most traffic to get this resovled quicker.

No, i Ran across two people that looked like hackers thought it would be good to switch servers incase they go all crazzy then logged on with this, i go to work in less than 2 hours and thats all the time i have to play so someone please kill me.....

And im sorry for not posting in the bugs section but i have very little time to play and i went for the forum with the most traffic to get this resovled quicker.

Don't worry, I won't bite you.

What server ?

Offical Hive or no ?

Picked up hacked stuff or no ?

• Like 1

Did you log out when you should not have ?

Nope, it just happens sometimes when you die, it even says that you were killed in the server, but you remain laying on the ground with a permanent hour glass, 12000 blood and you can't do anything (the timer never moves like it normally would when in shock etc, waited 45 mins) You can leave the server and when you rejoin you will be randomly spawned on the beach (like a fresh spawn), however you are still lying on the ground with a permanent hour glass. Eventually I just got a friend to find my body and kill me, it's possible an epi-pen would also work, haven't tried it though.

Edited by smasht_AU

Same here, I logged in and immediately got a death message saying I died. I lost all my gear and spawned on the coast with a permanent hour glass. I lol'd for a quick moment because I made fun of someone on the forum complaining about the exact same thing (That's karma for ya!) Luckily for me some asshole sniper killed me, I'm actually quite thankful for him being there.

I had this happen to me last week. You have 3 options.

1) have a friend either epi-pen or kill you.

2) Post your sever and location in the bandit or survivor threads. Odds are you're going to be killed, but problem solved.

3) Post in the Reddit Rescue Force (hey, stop laughing. they were the ones that actually came through)

I made a post to the RRF, and heard nothing for an hour, So I posted another reddit thread in the dayz forum there. I posted all sorts of weird thoughts and comments while I looked at the sky and a few trees. No one came for another hour. I was right outside of Cherno in a high-pop (40+ player) server. I heard several people, but they were more concerned with sniping other players than looting or even checking my corpse. This went on for another hour.

Finally, my RRF request was answered then, and a guy came and fixed me right up. I was surprised they actually came through. I doubt them no more.

Edited by Chambers

I had a similar bug the other day.. I got hit by a sniper rifle and instantly went to the hourglass for my death but but because I didn't die instantly the guy sniping I assume thought I was still alive, so he kept shooting me. The problem was each time he shot me, my hourglass reset and it was already counting down painfully slow. After about 3 mins of this I finally just logged and logged again a few moments later & finally died so I could respawn.

Just reloged in on same server US355 found out im Dolina all i know is im on the southern side of the mountain

Just reloged in on same server US355 found out im Dolina all i know is im on the southern side of the mountain

If your server is low pop I will hit the hospital and bring you an epi pen. You may refuse if you don't trust me I wouldn't blame you.

Server: US355

No hacked items

Yes its hive

Ok, its a known problem.

Make a report in the Bug Forum (follow the guide lines) correctly.

I will validate.

This will not help you in the immediate, so you will have to find someone to fix you up or put you out of your misery.

Good luck.