Crabflesh

Anyone else have this dilemma?

So I have this great gear, a bunch of rare stuff and shit. But the fact that I have it forces me to play careful and avoid other players at all costs. But I would rather run around in Cherno and get shot while trying to make friends and shit. Unfortunately, there is nowhere I can store my valuables and I don't want to just give them up because I put some serious time into getting all my gear. What do you guys do? Should I just opt to kill myself or give all my items to a noob, or what?

Sorry but with the amount of hacking and duping, nothing is rare at the moment.

Hello there

Play and have fun. Starting again is one of the best bits of the game. If you want l33t stuff, then just play arma. All that gear is yours forever :)

Rgds

Lok

Use a tent bro. Find a decent home server and fix yourself up a camp. That way you take out what you want when you're feeling up for killing someone, and if worst case scenario - you die - you still have stuff to return to.

Use a tent bro. Find a decent home server and fix yourself up a camp. That way you take out what you want when you're feeling up for killing someone, and if worst case scenario - you die - you still have stuff to return to.

Tents are mostly broken in 1.7.2.5, pretty sure that was his point.

Set up a tent or two and hide your gear. I'd suggest putting them in separate places so you're less likely to have everything looted. Hide them in a low traffic area with good cover. I know some folks have problems with tents eating items but I've personally not had any issues with tents.

Same here..

..at least a week ago.

Got really everything didn't know what to do with it all.

Then I found or to be correct stole a vehicle, a bus. Packed all my gear in it, scavenged few tents, and even some more exotic gear by luck.. drove of to few most deserterd and obscure locations and put it all in tents. Left on me was just a gun and 1 "normal" primary weapon and the rest left it in tents (AS50, M249, DMR, NVG...).

So now I'm on high populated server, also trying to get Whitelisted as medic and I now if I need something "exotic" I have a nice stuff bacup in tents (at least I think I have, you never know with this bugs with tents, lost half of it on the first try to pack things in tents that didn't save it on restart).