Sign in to follow this  
scypheroth

Signature check timed out....

latly been getting a weird error in game and then it kicks me...ill log on to my server i play on, play for a bit then ban kicked and it says "signature check timed out" any ideas? version is current to 1.7.2.5

• Like 1

Seems to be a server issue, I get it only on some servers after about 5 minutes. No one seems to have a solution Iv'e trawled the forums.

Unless its posted under a different topic?

Nope, got the same problem. It is a server command that is responsible for the kick. But even if u wouldnt get kicked u still have a data loss between u and Hive so u cant rly enjoy the game due to item loss and shit.

Or arent u experiencing gear that disappears after relogging ?

clan mate is having the same issue. hes not losing gear or anything, and he can play for about 30 min - 1hr then he gets kicked for this

fighting against this for about a week without progress. cant join my server. but its only me and 1 or 2 other people per day. feely like i tryed ererything. and support ticked is open for a week and no answer.

if someone have a solution... HELP US!

This is only happening to me when I join a private hive server. Any other server including Lingor servers keep me in. Is there any solution at all? My group that I play with seems to play on the server without any hassle so I want to say it's on my end, but from what you guys are saying it seems to be server-side. Thing is, why am I the only one?

This is happening to me in an official server. I can play 30-60 mins when I get in, and then I get kicked.

Have to join around 10-20 times. To get back in again...

I get stuck at loading, and my friends can see that I got kicked for signature time out.

I've reinstalled everything, port forwarded and placed myself in direct access to the internet w/o NAT (meaning I use my WAN ip instead of my LAN ip)

Having the same issue... going on for about a week now, so frustrating.. i was playing dayz on my normal server for a few weeks, then it seemed as soon as i updated to the newest beta for Arma 2, everything went to shit.. Now I can only play between 5-15 mins before i get, "you were kicked from game"... thats it, but my buddy i usually play with gets the error msg on his screen, "Joshua has been kicked for signature check time out".... he has not updated to the newest beta, and he is having no problems whatsoever... I have scoured alot of forums and info on the web, tried everything all of them suggested, completely uninstalled and reinstalled both Arma 2 and OA, used steam to verify integrity of file cache, downgraded to previous beta, tried different servers.... sigh, somebody must have a fix for this issue, glad to see its not just me, seems to be alot of people out there having this issue, this is by far my favorite game, and i even spent a good 500 bucks just upgrading my comp, to get the Arma engine to shine... Just want to get back to living in the wastes.....

I was getting kicked while in game for about 5-15 mins of reg game play... dont wanna speak too soon, but playing now for 20 mins and so far so good.... all tho i probly just jinxed myself, and then again for saying jinxed.. haha

I am this persons forementioned friend^ and this is indeed frustrating. I want my little buddy back lol

Getting the same crap...... Ill have it for a few days then wont get it for a week. Getting spam kicked every so often now....

Same here. Only on some servers so I guess it's server related. All updated to the latest Arma/DayZ/Battleye.

Please help.

Any updates on this error? Some of my members are still getting this and we have tried everything short of rolling back the server and the client patch to the prior. Seems to be related to 1.7.3.