I was following the original CheatFinder topic and I got an update from Boneboys saying "Hidden and moved until further notice" - it would be nice to know why?

Did you recieve a message saying that the Topic had been removed anytime this morning ?

Thanks.

Was following the topic aswell myself..

Last reply was from disorder @ 6:11am [utc +1],

When i logged in this morning about 8:15 [utc +1], the topic was missing.

Got an update @ 13:02pm utc time about new reply "Hidden & moved until further notice", i assume thats when boneboys found the thread.

Edited by Torndeco

LOL yeah It freaked me out too, perhaps someone was supposed to pin it and hit delete instead and now doesn't want to own up. I doubt there is any conspiracy.. unless there is, in which case I'm mistaken :P I also have not received any messages about it.

I literally replied this morning and then it was gone :\... Oh well the program has a topic again at least.

And as a bluetext pointed out. chillax and stuff

Edited by disorder

So wait, Boneboys came in, deleted the thread, then came in here and feigned ignorance? Righto.

Edited by AU23_Admin

Admins please sticky and put a large ribbon around this thread.

As the original thread got deleted, i will post the error message again when i select one of my logfiles and click on begin:

Access violation at address 004473E1 in module 'CheatFinder.exe'. Read of address 00000000.

how big is the log file? Can you zip it and send it to me if its under 20mb? (and your connection is fast at uploading)

Host on zippyshare if unsure where to put it.

Edited by disorder

As the original thread got deleted, i will post the error message again when i select one of my logfiles and click on begin:

Access violation at address 004473E1 in module 'CheatFinder.exe'. Read of address 00000000.

Yep this is happening to me too.

@OP

Full size link for picture in your avatar please?

/pedobear

Look here:

collegehumor.907d801b043fb959f78d717c3571d721.jpg

It's a kid without any pedobears around!

Yeah its called tiny-chunli haha.

I am investigating the crash but I need some logs to check and see if I can reproduce the error.

9kb but this happens with all of my logfiles

OK Can you send it to me? Also is it a non-english language by any chance?

Edited by disorder

***ERROR***

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cheat Finder

-------------------------------------------------------------------

Any way to get around this?

Yes i can if you send me your email adress in a pm, because i do not know how to upload it directly into this forum.

Upload to http://www.zippyshare.com/ and give me the link

any way to get around this?

I don't know what's causing it,

1) Is anyone that's getting this error running with a standard or admin account? If the former could they try running the program in admin mode?

2) Is anyone trying to write to the LOG file when its being accessed?

Ok it looks like the old thread was restored, thanks to Boneboys ~(and maybe others I'm not sure) I will be moving back there.

Edited by disorder

So wait, Boneboys came in, deleted the thread, then came in here and feigned ignorance? Righto.

I spent nearly an hour trying to find what happened to the Thread, I have asked my fellow Mods about it, no one knows.

For all I know it could have been one of the Dev's that took it out and I'm putting my neck on the line by restoring the Topic.

It's derps like you that make these forums feel so good.

Thread closed.

• Like 2