I had a thread with 2k+ views, called CheatFinder. Now its gone and it won't show up in my content or search.

Who cares now. this is the new home!

This program finds cheats in your scripts.log files.

Old thread restored. thanks to boneboys

Edited by disorder
  • Like 2

Yeah I know right? WTF? I don't have the power to do that. It even still tells me all the 'likes' I got for it.

• Like 1

Any word from the DayZ forum staff ?

Adrien (The DayZ radar tool dev that got banned from this forum) had a few warnings in private by Matt Lightfoot.

So brace yourself, DayZ staff forum is striking again.

Any word from the DayZ forum staff ?

Adrien (The DayZ radar tool dev that got banned from this forum) had a few warnings in private by Matt Lightfoot.

So brace yourself, DayZ staff forum is striking again.

Not had any PMs explaining anything.

this work well?

As well as I could make it.

that is against the hosting rules, isn't it?

No idea, but then I have nothing to do with that and my program doesn't automatically ban, it just 'finds' and basically does what it says on the tin and all that.

Edited by disorder

WTF is this. Finaly a good program so you can detect cheaters. And now DAYZ is deleting that topic. Why this program is not against anny hosting rules. There for i see outher programs that is against hosting rules.

Ill stil support this nice programe. Its the first good tool to find cheaters and you by your self then can make a decision to ban that player.. This tool is only filtering what's in the log files. And give you only than a name guid and what for cheat and ip. And DAYZ any server hoster can acces that file and look in to that. With this program its making it easy to look the logs. And not all that time date id quotes and long lines of crap. ONLY WHAT YOU NEED TO SEE. WHAT FOR CHEAT WHO IS CHEATING. AND NOTHING ELSE

And if the delete this topic again. Than DAYZ has lost fight against cheaters

Greets Mike

Edited by cobramike

I tell you they support cheating, despite all the posturing to the contrary just about every move they make, makes me think this more and more. This is why I hoped Gogsters idea of an enternal forum had taken off.

Edited by {SAS}Stalker

We run one with manaually approval, works great, near cheat free servers for days now. Still some work left but we re getting there!

Don`t give me that shit, they had 3 months to fix this fucking bullshit. NO fucking more.

First I've heard about it.

I am bloody annoyed that this program has been removed. This, once again, shows that lack of engagement with the server admins on this forum and the, frankly, blinkered view of the moderators of this forum.

For a start, the Cheat Finder didn't ban anyone. It scanned the log files and flagged lines for investigation using a prescribed list that came from the scripts.log, this list can be adjusted by the user running it.

The fact that it was deleted without any notification or discussion show the extremely poor, practically non-existent relationship the server admins have with the forum moderators/staff/devs and vice-versa.

We started to engage with jwiechers and were out the door to create our own forum, yet were persuaded at the eleventh hour to stay with a staff implemented solution.

Then this happens.

Disgrace.

• Like 4

I had a thread with 2k+ views, called CheatFinder. Now its gone and it won't show up in my content or search. Is this some kind of joke? I wan't to know who is responsible for this:

Get over to http://dayz.io/adminZ/ please Disorder mate and get another thread going ASAP.

• Like 2

We started to engage with jwiechers and were out the door to create our own forum, yet were persuaded at the eleventh hour to stay with a staff implemented solution.

Hey, I have *nothing* to do with this -- and I don't know why this thread was removed and don't support that it has happened -- in particular, I find it entirely unacceptable that there was no communication with disorder.

Will try to figure out what happened.

• Like 3

Hey, I have *nothing* to do with this -- and I don't know why this thread was removed and don't support that it has happened -- in particular, I find it entirely unacceptable that there was no communication with disorder.

Will try to figure out what happened.

Not saying you did, I was saying we were getting some engagement on these forums for the needs of server admins.

Yeah, I know. It's just... meh. There really has to be more help for server admins and while I understand some of the reluctance (i.e. could see reasons to be against that radar application), this tools was entirely harmless. :|

• Like 2

I'm a moderation admin over at GR.org, and figuring out how/why a thread was deleted/moved to the trash can and who did it can't be that hard, unless the ACP your using is utter crap.

I've found it but there is a problem somewhere, I'll try and figure out what happened and more importantly why.

Keep cool.

I was following the original CheatFinder topic and I got an update from Boneboys saying "Hidden and moved until further notice" - it would be nice to know why?